rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on pump and dump in a small city

I have an absolute guarantee to bang this girl tomorrow but I really don't plan to bang her again. Any advice on the best techniques to hit and quit? Ie is it best to just drop communication, lie and tell her you're moving and pray you don't see her out, etc. What's the best way to go?

Wait a couple wks then tell her u met someone?

Quote: (04-23-2013 07:10 PM)guerrilla Wrote:  

Roosh has a thing on this: casually mention you saw your ex gf and say it was "weird", then text her some time afterwards and say you're "trying again" and got back together with your ex.

I've done it a ton of times, and had it done to me even more.

Note: it's important to keep it casual and NOT go into detail (if she presses you, change the subject), or you can get called out and not be able to bang her later if you change your mind.

I live in a fairly small town and I just stop with the communication.

If you aren't exclusive and she isn't a regular fuck buddy, what is the harm?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (04-23-2013 10:32 PM)BarkChompson Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2013 07:10 PM)guerrilla Wrote:  

Roosh has a thing on this: casually mention you saw your ex gf and say it was "weird", then text her some time afterwards and say you're "trying again" and got back together with your ex.

I've done it a ton of times, and had it done to me even more.

That's awesome. May use soon - chick I banged on first date somehow sent me Facebook friend request tonight / very annoying.