rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dwight Howard awaiting fifth child

http://www.examiner.com/article/dwight-h...ifth-child

5 kids with 5 different women now

[Image: Screen-shot-2013-04-22-at-11.38.05-AM.png]

Man must be trying to catch calvin murphy

http://www.complex.com/sports/2012/06/bi...vin-murphy

Black guys do love the thick booty:

[Image: hope-alexa-dwight-howard-3-e133217804899...=450&h=601]

Dude came into the league as Mr. Christian, now he's Mr. Child Support.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Child support up the ass. A good portion of his income is going to those 5 women. How much you reckon he has paid in child support and lawyer fees and will pay for many years to come. This also ensures that he will definitely sign up with Lakers. He's gonna need that extra $20-25 million that only Lakers can give him.

This is incredibly stupid.

Quote: (04-23-2013 12:53 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

[Image: facepalm.png]

Child support up the ass. A good portion of his income is going to those 5 women. How much you reckon he has paid in child support and lawyer fees and will pay for many years to come. This also ensures that he will definitely sign up with Lakers. He's gonna need that extra $20-25 million that only Lakers can give him.

Probably wasn't planned.

Superman just loves the bareback and the bitches urged him to implant the lottery seed inside them.

Hes well on his way to being one of the majority of NBA'ers who go bankrupt within 5 years post playing career.

Dude is already in court with one baby mama, yet he knocks up another one. WTF

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

the white chick and the mixed chick with the chest tats are fiyah. The others are not worth having around.

He's also not maximizing his look on the court anymore. Dude has the sickest looking shoulders I've ever seen in my life - they should be in an art gallery or something. And all year he's hiding them with a hideous black tight compression shirt which looks ridiculous with his purple Lakers jersey. He and Steve Nash need the fashion police called on them both. Nash's hair is epically homosexual looking.

Why would you hide shoulders like this [Image: Dwight-Howard.jpg]

I thought he was gay.

I thought he was Christian? I know he had one with the magic dancer but five? So it's all talk out here.....

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (04-23-2013 01:03 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Hes well on his way to being one of the majority of NBA'ers who go bankrupt within 5 years post playing career.

He should look to Terrell Owens for a glimpse into his future

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I have no sympathy for these morons. Why would you dump goo in a broad knowing full well that she will use you as her personal ATM for the next 18 years? All you're doing is subsidizing every future dick that she's going to ride.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Shit is ridiculous how these guys manage to go broke.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/monkeysee/2012/...heir-money
"Broke, the documentary that brings ESPN's outstanding "30 For 30" back tonight, begins with this pair of statistics, courtesy of Sports Illustrated: "By the time they have been retired for two years, 78 percent of former NFL players have gone bankrupt or are under financial stress; within five years of retirement, an estimated 60 percent of former NBA players are broke."

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/article...-athletes/ ... note" Terrell Owens is currently paying 120k per MONTH in child support. Could you imagine how high the amount would be if he was at the peak of his career and not the tail end.

I'm guessing Dwight Howard is well on his way to being one of the 60%.

I think these problems simply come down to a lack of education. These guys make serious bank but they don't make it based on knowledge accrued. They make it based on physical ability.

Women are players too.

They play for money.

These use all the same tactics we do. Just for different reasons.

These girls know what they are doing. These guys are suckers.

They got played by female players.

This is what happens when you draft guys straight out of high school.

It seems like Dwight shows the same poor judgment skills in getting random ho's pregnant as he does in his contract negotiations.

Quote: (04-23-2013 04:27 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

It seems like Dwight shows the same poor judgment skills in getting random ho's pregnant as he does in his contract negotiations.

This phenomenon certainly isn't limited to guys that came straight out of high school or even the NBA for that matter. Its pervasive in every high profile professional league there is period regardless of how much time was spent in college. From the perspective of just playing basketball, Dwight has turned out better than 100% of the players at his position, college educated or otherwise. He's just exercising really poor judgement with spreading his seed, but its nothing unusual for guys in his position, alas unfortunate for him.

Give him some slack.

He's doing exactly what Alpha men have always done.

Bang and impregnate hot women - the more the merrier.

in this case - at this time - the legal system will use him like an atm.

I figured he was an idiot--he's always giggling like a fool. Poor bastard will be broke by 45. That white girl got a fat ass!! DAMN!!!!

Quote: (04-23-2013 01:22 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

the white chick and the mixed chick with the chest tats are fiyah. The others are not worth having around.

He's also not maximizing his look on the court anymore. Dude has the sickest looking shoulders I've ever seen in my life - they should be in an art gallery or something. And all year he's hiding them with a hideous black tight compression shirt which looks ridiculous with his purple Lakers jersey. He and Steve Nash need the fashion police called on them both. Nash's hair is epically homosexual looking.

Why would you hide shoulders like this [Image: Dwight-Howard.jpg]

He has shoulder issues this year---I think thats why he's wearing that shirt. He is built like a superhero.

Quote: (04-23-2013 04:27 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

College doesn't imbue an individual with judgment skills anymore than does a wedding dress imbue an American bride with purity.

Good for Dwight. I'd rather live like Dwight Howard than Benson Henderson. Dwight being more famous isn't the difference-maker here; it's the mindset.

I would definitely love to Superman that blonde.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

I thought I was stupid

Quote: (04-23-2013 04:14 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Women are players too.

They play for money.

These use all the same tactics we do. Just for different reasons.

These girls know what they are doing. These guys are suckers.

They got played by female players.

[Image: mindblown.gif]