rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist Family Members

Feminist Family Members

Normally when dealing with bitchy feminist women a good ole fuck you followed by some other shit to break them down works wonders but what do you do when it is someone in your family?

Do you just write them off? never speak to them? tell them how they are the scum of society?

curious to see what you guys do in these situations

Feminist Family Members

Dude I'm pretty sure everyone in my family is "feminist".

Just ignore it and don't talk about your views... trust me man it doesn't work... no point in convincing them. It's like convincing friends to game... and they scold you.

Just hang out with people that believe what you believe in.

Feminist Family Members

Got many feminists in my family. Most the time I ignore them, or just make fun of them. No logic backs up their rhetoric, so it's easy to toy with them.

My sister is some sort of feminist. I recently had a time talking with her about male violence. She told me, in no uncertain terms, that as a woman, she is more afraid to go outside - especially at night. I told her that 94% of crime is perpetuated against men - I myself have been a victim of a handful of felonies, she hasn't.

She scoffed and said that it is a fact I've been victimized by men doesn't change that she is more afraid of violence than me. I simply responded saying your fear is illusory and brought up the 94% stat again. She angrily shot back that statistics like that are created by patriarchy to reinforce the idea that men have issues related to gender. She actually made the point that men don't have issues - at all.

That is where the discussion ended. I brutally shut her down because of that stupid assertion. Her insane level of entitlement and narcissism has gotten worse since she started college. Very sad.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Feminist Family Members

Quote: (04-22-2013 07:16 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Got many feminists in my family. Most the time I ignore them, or just make fun of them. No logic backs up their rhetoric, so it's easy to toy with them.

My sister is some sort of feminist. I recently had a time talking with her about male violence. She told me, in no uncertain terms, that as a woman, she is more afraid to go outside - especially at night. I told her that 94% of crime is perpetuated against men - I myself have been a victim of a handful of felonies, she hasn't.

She scoffed and said that it is a fact I've been victimized by men doesn't change that she is more afraid of violence than me. I simply responded saying your fear is illusory and brought up the 94% stat again. She angrily shot back that statistics like that are created by patriarchy to reinforce the idea that men have issues related to gender. She actually made the point that men don't have issues - at all.

That is where the discussion ended. I brutally shut her down because of that stupid assertion. Her insane level of entitlement and narcissism has gotten worse since she started college. Very sad.

Wow tough luck there man, sounds like you may have temporarily lost your sister.
My mum is very pro feminist but she is nearing 60 now and I don’t think she understands what modern feminism is like. I have never told her my red pill beliefs and i’m not about to try anytime soon. Luckily I have a younger brother who if fairly successful with girls although unlike me he prefers a long term relationship (he has been with his current girlfriend for 3 years)

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Feminist Family Members

Yah my sister was bad but ever since she joined college she's been getting worse. It's very very disturbing.

Feminist Family Members

Quote: (04-22-2013 07:57 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

Yah my sister was bad but ever since she joined college she's been getting worse. It's very very disturbing.

Yea thats the kind of shit Im dealing with. My sister is approaching 30 and getting fatter unmarried doesnt have kids yet and can barely pay her bills and dates guys she met from online dating. The worst part is to watch your parents help pay for her shit and support her because they dont want their kid to be a failure but all they are doing is wasting their retirement and happiness on people who cant face the fact that they are losers

Its not like I try to force my views on people either I normally keep to myself cause I can see this train wreck for what it is but when it starts affecting you thats when I get pissed.

Feminist Family Members

I see what you mean. I tried to be logical with a feminist once. Then I tried to teach calculus to the mentally challenged. The second was easier.

Feminist Family Members

I told her that 94% of crime is perpetuated against men - I myself have been a victim of a handful of felonies, she hasn't.

Source for the 94% figure? I know men suffer from more violence, but I didn't know it was that disproportionate.

Feminist Family Members

You can make up stats if your arguing with a feminist. They won't check decent sources to see if your right. Than you can claim they checked out a bullshit site.

Feminist Family Members

Unfortunately, you now have to treat your family members like coworkers, where you can't mention the "red pill" parts of your life, especially your sexual success.

You can adapt the following guide for family in some ways:

http://www.returnofkings.com/2710/8-esse...-workplace

Feminist Family Members

Quote: (04-22-2013 07:50 PM)liberman Wrote:  

My mum is very pro feminist but she is nearing 60 now and I don’t think she understands what modern feminism is like. I have never told her my red pill beliefs and i’m not about to try anytime soon. Luckily I have a younger brother who if fairly successful with girls although unlike me he prefers a long term relationship (he has been with his current girlfriend for 3 years)

My Mum, who's an academic, always dismisses what I call feminism, saying "that isn't feminism, that's just stupidity" or "there's nothing feminist about getting fat" etc. I think she was probably a 'feminist' in her late teens/early twenties or whatever, but I highly doubt she'd even recognize what feminism has become in it's third-wave contemporary state. The reason is, is that a lot of it is internet-based I guess, propagated by sites like Jezebel and then shared online via twitter etc. If Lindy West started spouting off her patriarchy/rape culture/pro-fat bullshit, I'm actually proud that my Mum could intellectually annihilate her with ease.

Quote: (04-22-2013 07:57 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

From what I read in the manosphere it really does sound like American Universities are feminist reeducation camps. I mean, even if a girl studies Archaeology, is she still required to do a women's studies class or something?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Feminist Family Members

Whatever you do, do not count on them to back you up when in trouble with a woman.
Given a chance between being your sister or the sisterhood, they'll pick the sisterhood.
Same goes for the male relatives that 'just want what's best for you', they will leave you for the vultures.
Just team up with like minded men, that's your safest bet.

Feminist Family Members

No one identifies, but my mom is pretty much the poster-child for the second-wave feminist; mid fifties, make-work office job with important sounding title, separated from my father when she was in her late 40's to briefly shack up with an alpha (who at the time I knew for a certainty had others in rotation and BIG SURPRISE! He did!), thinks that because she's a woman she deserves everything and anything that she wants and now miserable, jacked up on Zoloft and Eulift or whatever it's called and despite having zero prospects, she still has a 468-point list. She'll die alone, and I won't say that she deserves it, but seeing her personality and how she interacts with and treats people I understand why.

My dad just floats on in happy, peaceful, sliding-headfirst-into-Alzheimer's bliss. I love the man, but he's beta and still wants to get back together with my mom for some idiotic reason.

My sister, I'd even say that she's red pill. She's married with a young boy, and easily my favorite family member. She keeps in shape, dresses well, knows how to cook and lets her husband do the shit he loves to do (golf, hunting, fishing, football on Sundays) without making him feel like a piece of shit about it, and even in the past, when she'd see things or hear things about her friends or whatever, she never handed out the pussy pass and instantly sympathized just because the girl had a vagina; she holds women to standards like men get held to. If I ever have to disappear for a prolonged period of time, her and my one uncle are the only ones I'd tell (my mother would rat to the authorities, and everyone else would rat me out to her).