rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Underwear shopping with a girl you haven't fucked

Ok so there is this girl I had been talking to for a while. I got annoyed at her so I stopped. After about 3 weeks she texts me out of no where and we end up hanging out. Now she's asking my to go to Vicky secret. Is this beta territory. Also she is a virgin if that helps. I'm trying to decide if it would be a good idea

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

don't think it's beta at all, unless you make it so. just flirt and innuendo the shit out of her.

I'd pick up the biggest pair of panties and say, "These would look great on you!!"

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-22-2013 02:57 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I'd pick up the biggest pair of panties and say, "These would look great on you!!"

ah ah. beautiful. i'll use this.

Tell her you'll only go if she'll let you watch her change into the lingerie and most importantly out of them [Image: evil.gif]

Not 'beta' at all, just don't take it too seriously.

Do what Parlay said!

This has got to be the weirdest thing I've read on here, I'm hoping you didn't do it.

She wants you to buy her the underwear.

Sounds like a con-artist. I'd erase her number from my phone.

Two abnormalities:

1) she's a virgin
2) she didn't say "will you take me to VS and buy me something sexy?" (or did she say this?)

I wouldn't think much into it. Go with her, crack some jokes, escalate, and see what happens. Absolutely don't buy her shit and make that clear from the start.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

thanks I was concerned with the whole shopping thing because I didn't want to get too into relationship mode

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

just dont shell out any beta bucks

The only thing you should be doing there is letting her model the lingerie for you. Which may be hard in a girls store.

I know plenty of guys who have taken a girl they haven't banged to a lingerie store, picked an outfit for them, and then had the chick model it for them at their place shortly afterward.

Make sure:

* It's a piece of lingerie that YOU find sexy

* She knows she will be stripping down to her underwear back at your apartment

Going clothes shopping with women is beta. This is an activity women do with their girlfriends.

They will drag along a beta provider if they want him to pay

Don't go

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

it could be awkward if you make it so (ie you mope around in the store embarrassed like a provider bf), but it would be a great experience for you from a "scientific" point of view [Image: smile.gif]

I would go and tease her choices, order her to try on a few pairs you select for her in the store, and also pick up a pair or two and go, "do you think these would look good on me?"

"What's wrong with the underwear you have on? Let's see it."

Reach out with a concentrating look on your face, feel it, say "it feels fine to me, it's not worn out or anything" etc etc

She's tacitly agreed to let you touch her underwear, escalate starting there.

Fuck her.

THEN go shopping, knowing you can get away with that modelling shit and not waste your time.

If she doesn't show you her underwear in the first place, drop her like a bad habit (like being beta and telling a girl she should wear THAT bra so alpha dudes will fuck her).

Your best bet in this situation is to escalate.
Get her to show you them. Go up and touch the fabric.
Tell which combinations of bra and panties to try on and tell her to show you.

Try to sneak into the fitting room with her.
2 reasons for this:
1. You'll get a front row seat for all the action and you can escalate easier in there.
2. Doing something this taboo with get her wet. It'll be difficult for her to hide how turned on she is

Dominance is your only option here.

What's the worse thing she is gonna say?
...She doesn't like you in that way...good now you know you're not gonna fuck her and can move on to her friends.
That is literally the worse thing she will say. It's all up hill from there.

The few times I've been to a VS store with a girl, the person working there would not let me go in the changing room with her [Image: angry.gif]

This sounds like an invitation to take her virginity. Just don't pay for the stuff. If she hints, talks about how she can't afford it, she's a hustler. You should just have her buy some stuff and then go home with her and ask her to show it to you.