rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Be a "Vince", don't be the other guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PVQq6xCiCk

Summarize: Opie and Anthony (semi red pill radio show) have a caller call in to play a game where she calls her current boyfriend while having sex with her ex boyfriend, but have a normal conversation and not get caught.

She says she does this because Vince is much more attractive than her current boyfriend, but has "commitment issues".

Choice quotes:

"I'm cuter than he is, so he lets me have the upper hand in the relationship"

"Are you in love with your new boyfriend?" Her: "No."

"Why would you date this guy if you aren't into him?" Her: "A girl's gotta eat."

Wow. Its ridiculous how little respect women can have for men. I listened to that shit, and it made my blood boil.

To cheat on a guy is one thing, but to do that over the radio is... I can't even explain.

Quote: (04-21-2013 06:06 PM)FourToTheFloor Wrote:  

Wow. Its ridiculous how little respect women can have for men. I listened to that shit, and it made my blood boil.

To cheat on a guy is one thing, but to do that over the radio is... I can't even explain.

I cannot bring myself to give some despicable cum dumpster the attention she craves, even very indirectly.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

O&A is a great show. I listen everyday. And I'm in the UK - can't imagine many other O&A fans in the UK?

Also - all women are capable of this. And if you think the special somebody you know isn't, then you are deluded.

To be angry at this clip is beta.

This makes me smile.

That was some fucked up shit, but she has that slut voice though, you know girls who like to giggle between words with that weird pitch in their voice.

This shit happens everyday, all my bros either did it or it happened to them, this shit almost happen to me when I was 15 but I let the bitch lose when my intuition told me that she might be fucking another nigga and indeed she was.

The thing is most of the time the boyfriends call when she is getting the D, she ask you to either chill while she answers or she ignores, but a bitch deliberately calling her boyfriend while getting it that is just straight disrespect.

I am not gonna let a girl do that in front of me, it doesn't matter how good her pussy is, I'll probably delete her number after the bang, that's just fucked up.

cheating on your boyfriend is something but calling him while sucking a dick on radio is just cruel.

boredom is evil

She will soon be wondering, "where have all the good men gone?"

Women are much more fucked up than men.

Think about the dumb soaps they watch. And the dumb 'real life' magazines that they read. Here in the UK - they contain shocking real life stories.

And crosswords.

And they are exclusively read by women.

They spend their lunchbreaks doing crosswords, and reading fucked up stories like 'I married my rapist', 'Having abortions turns me on' and 'I fell in love with the guy who killed my parents.'

You only have to look at all the serial killers in prison getting marriage proposals. Or - back when there were public hangings - the fact that more women than men attended.

And it is because of this - the psychological angle of sex will turn her on more than anything else. As such - doing some depraved shit like this - for many girls is the equivalent of what a guy experiences when fucking a supermodel. This is is the shit that really interests them.

Fortunately - women can pass through life without ever finding the kink that drives them crazy. This is because they have lower sex drives - and so don't have as much interest in finding out. But when she stumbles across the thing that most turns her on - it can lead to some fucked up situations.

That clip had me laughing the entire time. Especially when the chick asked what's for dinner and Norton blurted Cunt Soup.

I liked the earlier bit - when Norton was worried his mobile would ring.

Exactly, it's not the act of cheating itself that upsets me.

It's the fact that she's getting off on the disrespectfulness of intentionally calling him with another man inside her so that others can laugh.

While most women will cheat, this instance is especially egregious.

That is true. But - it is exactly this sort of depraved shit that turns alot of women on. I can't blame a woman if this is her kink.

And to add to the above. I don't think there is a woman alive who wouldn't be turned on by doing something like this. Although - most would never be brave enough to try.

Don't ask me how I know this - I just know enough about women to know they have some dark shit buried away in them...

O&A Party Rock!

Not surprising at all. This isn't a new thing.

Women hate betas, guys. What the beta creates in them is not a mere discomfort, or indifference. It is a pure, unadulterated hatred. They may pay lip service to the contrary, but their actions make the reality clear.

The solution? Accept this reality, and don't be that guy.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (04-21-2013 06:27 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Also - all women are capable of this. And if you think the special somebody you know isn't, then you are deluded.

No doubt it is just women being women. But there's still visceral disgust and anger this video triggers.

Like seeing your puppy take a dump on the floor. You know it's just a puppy being a puppy, but still makes you go:

[Image: hitler-takes-off-glasses-o.gif]

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Two things my mom taught me.
1. "Anything goes when it comes to ho's"."
2."Son, sometimes part of being a man is knowing when to let a ho be a ho".

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I hate to point it out, but anyone, from super Alpha to Super Beta, is in the same boat here. i.e. Any guy can be the "other guy".

It sounds great saying that you should be Vince and not the other guy. By all means strive for this. In fact you must strive for this. But despite your striving you are still just as likely to end up as the other guy. This is the weakness of Game theory, the Manosphere, whatever you want to call it. We think in terms of absolutes, whereas in reality we are faced with a world of relativity.

What's happening in the OP's case is that the cheating girlfriend is hot enough to be the girlfriend of her boyfriend, but not hot enough to be the girlfriend of Vince. She is hot enough that Vince will fuck her, but not hot enough that he will be prepared to have her as his girlfriend. For a pre-menopausal woman they can ALWAYS fuck a guy much "better" than the best guy who will marry them (or enter in another type of LTR). You could almost say that this fact is the "female condition". It is that fundamental to how women have to move through the world. For a woman the best man who will sleep with her is never the same man who will marry her. They are always worlds apart. This is true for Jane Doe, just as it is true for a super-model. It's just that the levels are different. And the guys who face them obviously also face the same quandary, just in reverse. No-one is immune.

It's comforting to just say "Be Vince", but this is not possible. Even Vince, if/when he gets a girlfriend will be no different to "the other guy". True, his girlfriend will be a bit hotter, but to this girlfriend Vince is now "the other guy". And she is just as likely to use her hotness to cheat on him with a bigger fish. And no matter who you are there is always a bigger fish. Unless you have time traveled, and are actually Genghis Khan, then you are the top of the heap. But if you are not Genghis then the theory of relativity applies to you.

I had a chick do that once. I didn't know she had one but someone called in the middle of me eating her out and she had the audacity to pick the phone up. It was obvious it was a boyfriend. So I started fucking her, she kept right on talking doing her best to muffle the obvious sounds of her whoredom.

I didn't feel good after. I didn't feel shame. I just felt that feeling when my last shred of respect for her slipped away.

Those type of chicks got something wrong with them mentally. And as fun as they are, you can't fix crazy.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Wow - Bad Hussar is on fire there...

I love his analysis. It is like boxing. No matter how good you are. There is always somebody bigger and badder waiting to knock you out.

Unless you are Mike Tyson (in the late 80's before he fought Buster Douglas).

One doesn't have to be either. It's fairly easy to detect if a girl is a slut. This one's much worse: a true, sociopathic whore.

I wouldn't even drop a load in her, I don't need her super-beta cockuld boyfriend gunning after me and I'm done wasting my time with awful cunts like this. Their cuntiness can be an insidiously bad influence.

Quote: (04-21-2013 06:27 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

If you mean in the sense that under extremely hard circumstances, almost every men would murder someone to stay alive? Yeah, I agree with that. But this girl is a true sociopath. Under normal circumstances, most women will not act this way. Infidelity is one thing, but this girl is taking it to a very extreme and sinister level.

American bitches are certainly much more capable of being this awful than most foreign women. That's why I never even consider American girls as relationship prospects anymore. They're usually broken people.

A guy can appreciate a million different hot girls. And want to fuck all of them.

Women are attracted to status. So - if you are not top of the tree. She is always going to want to fuck somebody else more than you. And that desire often curdles into contempt in alot of women.

OMG, this is pretty ridiculous. I think what is really insightful is "the good enough to fuck but not to marry" part. This really makes me think about women, especially the Western ones.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2