rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics of banging high school girls when you are 30+?

So I'm posting this for a friend. He's the same age as me.

He does day game and occasionally meets a 17 year old girl. It is legal to have sex with her in the country he's in. But there are many issues with these girls..

-Phone doesn't have balance
-Have to be home early
-Not much free time
-Doesn't drink (or can't)
-Mom calls every ten minutes

What kind of "dates" do you do with these girls? Any tips/tricks? The girls don't mind his age.

Quote: (04-21-2013 01:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So I'm posting this for a friend. He's the same age as me.

He does day game and occasionally meets a 17 year old girl. It is legal to have sex with her in the country he's in. But there are many issues with these girls..

-Have to be home early
-Not much free time

What kind of "dates" do you do with these girls? Any tips/tricks? The girls don't mind his age.

Can you give us more information on his city or country?

If not, I would suggest watching movies with these girls or going Kayaking or Ice Skating. Hell, go get ice cream.

I remember Giovonny made a good post about this earlier somewhere. I'll bet he dispense wisdom in due time.

Wald

Beach (the best one)
Museums
Work outs
Hikes
Cafes
Smoking etc

The usual stuff.

Just invite her over to your house. Make food, watch tv, go for the bang. Tell her you want to show her photos/videos from your travels around the world. Anything to get her in your apartment.

If that doesn't work, just do a "mall date". Meet her at the mall. Walk around, shop, get a bite to eat, try to get her back to your place.

Or, meet her at a touristy location to sight see. Or, just meet her at a coffee shop.

Ice cream, coffee, snacks, candy, etc. It doesn't matter. Just walk, talk, have fun and get her back to your apartment.

Meet her somewhere close to your apartment so you can hang out for a while, build some comfort and then find a reason to get back to your place.

Get her drunk and get her to a bed.

Here are some things I do here in the USA:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19721-...#pid352894

Like G said,

I often like to go for a hike at the beach, smoke a J, and then go back to my place "for a snack".

Just keep it simple and get her alone.

For a "friend," eh?

Quote: (04-21-2013 01:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

-Have to be home early
-Not much free time

They don't drink? Not even a bit of sparkling wine?

Although we're accustomed to hammering down half a dozen Goose shots as a preamble for making the beast with two backs with post-college American girls--for young, foreign girls, just a few sips of champagne should be enough to loosen them up sufficiently.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (04-21-2013 02:10 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Just invite her over to your house. Make food, watch tv, go for the bang.

Beat me to it. I've encountered similar issues with 18-20 year-olds in the past. Movie night (or afternoon) at the house with tight apartment logistics (good lighting, comfortable couch, blanket) is a nice stone-cold-sober option.

But, with younger (and more prudish) girls, the ramping up to sex in this type of scenario has to be more gradual. My under-the-blanket petting and fondling is more extended and PG-rated for longer stints, with ample breaks and backward-sliding (going from close-to-sexual contact to vanilla touching periodically).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Go for a drive to "listen to some music".
Blanket in the park. Smoke up in the car. Bring Snapple bottles full of liqour.

People watching at the boardwalk.

Walking around the city.

Team Nachos

I think the more important question that needs to be answered is what country is your friend in.

Quote:Quote:

I think the more important question that needs to be answered is what country is your friend in

He's in Romania. [Image: roosh.gif]

Friend?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I agree with Gio. Except you cant get her drunk or smoke a j. If her mother is really controlling , that will not work. The girl will probably reject the invitation.

If she likes him , she will accept an invite to his house after a while and will probably be down for the bang. It's kinda hard to say. Depends alot on the girl.

The girl also can lie to her mom and tell her she will go out with friends if she is really interested in him and maybe she will have more time with him without interruptions if her mom knows she is with her friends that her mom knows and trusts. This worked for me a few times.

With phone balance ... that's pretty nasty in this day and age. So I guess online game is in order... Or she can use some sites to send free SMS. Tried some now and they work.

IMO girls like this are not really worth the trouble. Except if you want a LTR out of it.
Her mom will probably drive your friend insane. I talk from some experience ...

I have run sober game on girls 18-20 regularly.

I have (gasp) brought them out to dinner at a normal dinner time. Somewhere nice-ish, but not too expensive. Somewhere that offers light fare.

Then back to my place, turn on the TV, and go at it. Or just go for the makeout before even getting the TV on. Practically never get any LMR, but I usually wait till we're in private before going for a kiss. I don't pressure them to drink, or even offer really. They know what the deal is, and the dinner thing seems to be really disarming.

I almost never do any kino during dinner, besides the lightest stuff like cheek kisses when we meet up, arm-touching when I'm talking, something like that. Maybe when walking back from dinner, I'll hold her hand or put my arm around her back.

That's it, pretty easy really. Your verbal game is so beyond guys her age, that'll pretty much do it over dinner. Tell some travel stories, let her try to match your cool stories, you can figure it out.

Gorgeous views, ala G Manifesto, of course work wonders too.

One night I was by a river with a cheerleader who had just begun college. She was showing me flips and handstands and shit. I grabbed her out of a handstand, lifted her up backwards, started kissing her, then we banged in my car.

Try to get her to tell her mom that she's out with friends so she has more time and momma isn't blowing up the phone.

Quote: (04-21-2013 05:46 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Yeah.

A View To A Swoop

Or packaged with Sunsets.

Sunsets are a G Manifesto Certified, time tested, Wessyde classic.

If you can't swoop with this as your backdrop, well, then you just aren't swooping.

[Image: la-jolla-sunset-8-larry-marshall.jpg]

(Props to anyone that knows that view. Anyone?)

Quote: (04-21-2013 02:10 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

If that doesn't work, just do a "mall date". Meet her at the mall. Walk around, shop, get a bite to eat, try to get her back to your place.

Damn.

This forum is going "mall crazy".

I probably haven't been to a mall by choice in 15 years.

Quote: (04-21-2013 09:22 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

For the NYCers, Brooklyn Bridge Park:

[Image: brooklyn-bridge-park-manhattan-bridge-at-night.jpg]

I have a friend of a friend who does it in Wroclaw. Polish guy, but he teaches Spanish on the side where he is able to field most of his prospects...no joke.

I want to say Dana Point for some reason.

Quote: (04-21-2013 05:46 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Yeah.

A View To A Swoop

Or packaged with Sunsets.

If you can't swoop with this as your backdrop, well, then you just aren't swooping.

Looks an awful lot like Ellen Browning's legacy from just in front of the Mushroom House at about a negative 1.5 low to me.

Fuck all that walking on the beach stuff. High Girls want to be bad. Give them the bad.

Quote: (04-22-2013 12:53 AM)soup Wrote:  

Fuck all that walking on the beach stuff. High Girls want to be bad. Give them the bad.

Who is talking about "walking"?

I am talking about kicking back, lamping, posting, rolling up a jay and getting a blower from a fly 18-23 year old girl.

I'm from NYC and not familiar with beach dates.

[Image: chloroform-bottle.jpg]
[Image: the-chloroform-nap.jpg]
[Image: ecc2c2421b878b804ea63f075696d8db1281063042_full.jpg]
[Image: 9323d1159254004-water-ballast-small-boats-img_0683.jpg]
[Image: 628x471.jpg]

Movie at home seems like a good option. If possible, with an early dinner at home prepared by you, during which you may be able to make her drink "this amazing white wine my uncle offered me, which should really match so well the nice wild mushrooms risotto". Later you may even offer to prepare a mojito or caipirinha, which is "great for the digestion", which could be drunk while you are watching the movie. If you'll start watching the movie at all, of course. But depending on the country, usually dinner+movie game would only be accepted by her if you have already established some level of intimacy.

Hooligan Harry, crazy choice of pictures, I have the whole movie in my head now, ahah! This made me laugh!

One mistake I made with this hot as hell 19 year old I met in a bookstore: I kept trying to get her back to my place when she just wasn't ready. Even after the 3rd date, there just wasn't a strong connection. I kept sending her texts suggesting we have dinner at my place, watch a movie, etc... and things went blank. She wasn't ready. I think 18-20 year old girls require more comfort. They're more skittish than your typical 23-28 year old -- which by that age (in the Anglosphere) they're already seasoned cock gobbling, bukkake-breath hoes.