rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Benson Henderson defends his UFC title then...

proposes to some fugly chick. Well at least she isn't a fatty. This guy has it all--fame, money, looks, and talent, then pulls a beta move and proposes to chick who is ugly as shit. I hope she can cook. She is without a question a 2/10 WNB!

[Image: attachment.jpg11288]   

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewr...--mma.html

Come on, she's alright. You wouldn't even wait until last call.

Anyway, cool, good luck to him. They're both uber Christian from what I know and it's probably a very traditional marriage, so he might be happy. And the two 48-47s may have saved his proposal.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote:Quote:

Come on, she's alright.

[Image: Maria-Magana-mma-Ben-Henderson-girlfriend-picture.jpg]

[Image: shudder.gif]

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:03 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

Anyway, cool, good luck to him. They're both uber Christian from what I know and it's probably a very traditional marriage, so he might be happy. And the two 48-47s may have saved his proposal.

I forgot he is super Christian. So she's probably a good girl. I still hope he gets a prenup. But that grill she's got is brutal--I'd have to wait for last call or maybe not--thanks for the pic Roosh. DAMN! She looks like the chick from Big Bang Theory.

[Image: attachment.jpg11289]   

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Come on, she's alright.

[Image: Maria-Magana-mma-Ben-Henderson-girlfriend-picture.jpg]

[Image: shudder.gif]

Well, she definitely looked better on TV tonight.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (04-20-2013 09:53 PM)sucio44 Wrote:  

proposes to some fugly chick. Well at least she isn't a fatty.

We have fallen so hard that just the fact that a women isn't fat is now considered as something exclusive in the dating pool.

How low are we still gonna go? Will a woman 10-15 pounds overweight be praised in the future for not being obese?

boredom is evil

Came into thread not knowing who Benson Henderson was, thinking I must be rare in that regard. Then I read he has money, fame, looks.

I'll give him the fame part although to a targetted audience. He could walk into nightclubs and surely some guys would recognize him but a very very small percentage of woman would recognize him outside of the week before he headlines where his face is plastered all over the place.

95 Benson Henderson* $ 414,000 - thats his estimated career purses. Sure he makes sponsorship money and what not but he also has many expenses not factored into that number. Hardly someone I would refer to as having money.
http://www.mma-manifesto.com/ufc-fighter...nings.html

Looks? While hes certainly in good shape I would certainly say hes below an 8/10 and am pretty confident the majority of girls would agree with me on that,

Talent - well I assume he has this.

Age - hes 29. So lets assume in total hes made triple what I listed as his total purses. Then hes grossed 1.2 million in say the last 10 years. I would hardly consider that rich. Hes well off. But he aint attracting chicks on his wealthiness. Especially considering he has a reverse career. Earnings while young as opposed to earnings while old.

The chick in the photo roosh posted is worse looking than him. In the video I don't see her as worse looking than him. I'd say they are near even in the video.

Conclusion: Most people marry people similar rated to them. Including "semi-famous" people.

well hopefully the difference between status and looks will prevent her from cheating..

Meh, she's not setting the world on fire or anything but, as has been mentioned, neither is he. If you combine that with the potential for the presence of certain intangibles we don't know about (ex: maybe she's a really good girl, fits his belief system, etc etc) and I could certainly see this being a decent match for him.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I know. When I see chicks with a thin figure, I think that's automatically hot. I wasn't like this when living in Asia. You are abnormal if you are not thin there so...

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:30 PM)le prince perdu Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2013 09:53 PM)sucio44 Wrote:  

proposes to some fugly chick. Well at least she isn't a fatty.

We have fallen so hard that just the fact that a women isn't fat is now considered as something exclusive in the dating pool.

How low are we still gonna go? Will a woman 10-15 pounds overweight be praised in the future for not being obese?

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:36 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

In the video I don't see her as worse looking than him. I'd say they are near even in the video.

Well he did just have a 5 round fight.

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:44 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Meh, she's not setting the world on fire or anything but, as has been mentioned, neither is he.

Jeez, how is he not setting the world on fire? He's one of the best fighters in the world. If you're talking looks--did you see the pic Roosh posted? He's at least 2-3 pts better than her w/B level celebrity status and a decent salary.

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:07 PM)sucio44 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:03 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

I forgot he is super Christian. So she's probably a good girl. I still hope he gets a prenup. But that grill she's got is brutal--I'd have to wait for last call or maybe not--thanks for the pic Roosh. DAMN! She looks like the chick from Big Bang Theory.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

[Image: attachment.jpg11292]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Man you guys are some quick to judge when we don't know the answer to the most important question: how fat is her ass?

Ya she's no beauty in the face but as we all know, you don't look at the mantel piece when you're stoking the fire.

Who can find the ass pics? Then and only then, we can judge.

How long has he been dating her? The stories I'm reading are just saying she's his "longtime" girlfriend, which suggests he's been with her at least three years. Some dudes, especially Christian guys, can feel a sense of moral obligation to their old girlfriends.

I'm not saying that's his motivation, but it's possible. The NBA is full of players who married their high school and college sweethearts *after* getting drafted, despite every earthly incentive to stay single.

Super Christian, eh? Does this mean they haven't had sex?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Ben Henderson: "I finally decided to man up".

Somehow, manning up is now being equated with signing 50% of your assets away for mediocre ass.

Great.

Quote: (04-20-2013 11:05 PM)sucio44 Wrote:  

Meh, she's not setting the world on fire or anything but, as has been mentioned, neither is he.

Jeez, how is he not setting the world on fire? He's one of the best fighters in the world.

Because not that many people care. He's not particularly wealthy (his finances were detailed above, the man is "well-off" at best) and not that many folks outside of those who follow fighting (read: mostly dudes) actually know who he is. His fame is limited to a targeted audience, not the broader variety that tends to yield more supermodel-type groupies/love interests.

If you're talking looks--did you see the pic Roosh posted? He's at least 2-3 pts better than her w/B level celebrity status and a decent salary.

B-Level celebrity status is not applicable here. I'd give him D at best, possibly even Z. His fame is targeted, and he's not broadly known enough to aspire to much more than that. He certainly is nowhere near the notoriety of a typical B-List celebrity (ex: Pam Anderson), who is a household name.

His salary is "decent", but nothing special enough to get girls that much better than what he has flocking to him in numbers. He's well-off at best. There are plenty of "well-off" guys who aren't able to attract and/or keep a lot of quality women.

He's a good looking guy in good shape, but those aren't all that uncommon these days, especially relative to the number of hot girls in good shape.

Again, I just can't be too shocked by this. The girl is maybe a 6 (we haven't even seen a body shot), and if she fits his bill with her intangibles then I can see this being an alright choice. Maybe he could do better, but he could probably also do worse.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Personally I watch some UFC and I had no idea who he was until this post and I've watched probably a dozen UFC ppv events over the last 3 or 4 years.

I looked at the list of highest earning fighters. Once you get outside of the top 20, I wouldn't be able to recognize just about anyone. I.e. if I saw them in the airport walking right past me I would be oblivious. Once we get outside top 30 earners I wouldn't recognize a single one of them. I may recognize their name but by appearance not a chance.

It's no different in pro sports. Lots of girls recognize Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez...but how many girls recognize Boone Logan.

I agree with Athlone here this guy is literally a Z list celebrity amongst females.

Take a look at the fighter entrance here. Literally the fans are made up of about 95% guys. 4.5% of females are there with boyfriends. 0.4% comped tickets from work 0.1% single females.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsjMSBXN5I4

I may even be being generous saying that 5% of the crowd are females.

It makes Roosh's picture of the ratios in DC look incredible. Lets put it that way. Surely enough in the future we will be getting posts in the game section about how to game at UFC events.

Quote: (04-21-2013 03:34 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2013 11:05 PM)sucio44 Wrote:  

Jeez, how is he not setting the world on fire? He's one of the best fighters in the world.

Because not that many people care. He's not particularly wealthy (his finances were detailed above, the man is "well-off" at best) and not that many folks outside of those who follow fighting (read: mostly dudes) actually know who he is. His fame is limited to a targeted audience, not the broader variety that tends to yield more supermodel-type groupies/love interests.

If you're talking looks--did you see the pic Roosh posted? He's at least 2-3 pts better than her w/B level celebrity status and a decent salary.

B-Level celebrity status is not applicable here. I'd give him D at best, possibly even Z. His fame is targeted, and he's not broadly known enough to aspire to much more than that. He certainly is nowhere near the notoriety of a typical B-List celebrity (ex: Pam Anderson), who is a household name.

His salary is "decent", but nothing special enough to get girls that much better than what he has flocking to him in numbers. He's well-off at best. There are plenty of "well-off" guys who aren't able to attract and/or keep a lot of quality women.

He's a good looking guy in good shape, but those aren't all that uncommon these days, especially relative to the number of hot girls in good shape.

Again, I just can't be too shocked by this. The girl is maybe a 6 (we haven't even seen a body shot), and if she fits his bill with her intangibles then I can see this being an alright choice. Maybe he could do better, but he could probably also do worse.

this post is retarded, many a fighter still pull decent ass, and there are such things as groupies even in a lowly sport like mma, Chuck Liddel was always fucking hot chicks, and many fighters have hot wives you guys act like hot chicks only go for super hot ultra rich athletes that are well known

Actually from looking at the definitions of celebrities which Athlone posted I couldn't see him even being a z-list celebrity if thats what Jenna Jameson classifies as.

http://voices.yahoo.com/a-list-z-list-ce...html?cat=7

B-list are guys who star in movies...Mark Wahlberg is a B-list celeb.

Chuck Liddell is well known though. he was the Derek Jeter of MMA! He also had a cool wild vibe and comes off as super Alpha. He would do well with or without MMA.

Many construction workers still pull decent ass.

Quote: (04-21-2013 04:00 AM)gamepadawan Wrote:  

this post is retarded,

[Image: lXCkWZI.jpg]

Come again, bro?

many a fighter still pull decent ass,

I didn't claim otherwise. All I said was that, given this guys level of wealth, his fame, his appearance and his intangibles, I'm not surprised to see him get what he got. He's not that rich and he's not that famous. I could see him failing (or perhaps not bothering) to get and keep some of the super-hot women we see on the arms of some more well-known fighters.

Again, I'm sure plenty of other fighters do better. That isn't the point.

and there are such things as groupies even in a lowly sport like mma,

I didn't say otherwise.

Chuck Liddel was always fucking hot chicks, and many fighters have hot wives

None of which I denied.

you guys act like hot chicks only go for super hot ultra rich athletes that are well known

[Image: fYlDa.gif]

How about a spoiler alert next time? Was torrenting this fight and thought the roosh forum would be safe to serf without spoiler headlines

I'm just saying Ben Henderson is probably better than 90% of men in the US based on his career, celebrity, and appearence--and he's marrying Amy Farrah Fowler. He could do much better.

[Image: fYlDa.gif]

What an awesome gif!

I'm not a fan of that movie, but man, superb expression.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before