rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man sues gym over sexist "no men" hours

Article here

my building where I live have 2 days a week 4 hour swimming pool sesion for just girls no man allowed

Good, fuck their "women only" hours.

I want "men only" hours at gyms so I don't have to worry about accidentally oppressing the oh-so-strong female sex when I'm throwing weights around.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Eh, this is just feminism in reverse. If this were the government, I could understand; but it's a private business.

Lawsuits like this make nightlife worse. Bars and clubs can't charge men more for entry, so the ratios suffer instead. I will gladly pay more (and scrimp on drinks [Image: icon_twisted.gif]) for a better ratio.

That said, I always do feel shafted by gyms, as a man who lifts. The total cost and maintenance of the equipment I use is minimal; squat racks, weights, barbells are practically free of moving parts, with little recurring costs. Compare that to what women and SWPL men use - treadmills, complicated machines, classes. The iron crowd is the cheapest to service, yet gyms always treat them like dirt (maybe because they actually come in).

Quote: (04-20-2013 08:05 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

The iron crowd is the cheapest to service, yet gyms always treat them like dirt (maybe because they actually come in).

The iron crowd shows up 3+ times a week every week, doesn't pay for classes or PTs and occasionally breaks shit.

SWPLs and women sign up to ridiculously overpriced classes, pay for PTs to motivate their fat asses, sign up for a year and only turn up for a month. That is where the money is.

I think the fella in the article is a member of Avoiceformen

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (04-22-2013 03:48 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

I think the fella in the article is a member of Avoiceformen

World class troll if I ever saw one.

I used to work at a place called The Sports Club L.A. (it's now Equinox) a full on 5 star gym. The place takes up a whole city block. Women (hot women) used to come in for free. So the place was crawling with hot bitches.

Then these little bitch muslim men sued the gym.

No more hot girls and only plastic surgeried up hags who's husbands paid their memberships.

Male feminism is never a good thing. That fag just restricted the rights of a private business.

If it is owned in association with Camden Council how is it a private business? Am i missing something here?

Quote: (04-22-2013 04:25 AM)Auro Wrote:  

If it is owned in association with Camden Council how is it a private business? Am i missing something here?

Maybe I'm missing something, how does "in association with" make it a state owned gym?

Quote: (04-22-2013 04:29 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2013 04:25 AM)Auro Wrote:  

Maybe I'm missing something, how does "in association with" make it a state owned gym?

So you're telling me a place called "Kentish Town Sports Centre" is a full on legitimate private business? I don't care for the guy suing the place or whatever but i don't think it's a private business per say Gold's Gym or something.

Funnily enough the website for this gym comes under

http://www.camden.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/...ts-centre/

Also the co-owner "better" describes it as "Better over sees the management of over 100 public leisure centres"

Public or private? Again i don't mean to argue or anything i just wanted to make that clear, sorry.

It it's not a private business and a state run (gov't) gym I support him. If it's a private business I do not.