rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

best result rate for street game

Only speaking in terms of the best result rate for street game, what do you think is best, indirect or direct??..or they are the same??
RooshV says that making cristal clear your intentions damage your opportunity unless you are good looking or are a foreigner (maybe having more value than her), I think thats a good point. By the other hand, many street gurus as LS Soul, said that in street game if you dont go direct you are wasting your time, I alse see that the benefits of showing intent. Personally i do both, but depending on social pressure and the speed of her movement.

On these weeks of "day bang" practice, when opening indirect i noticed four scenarios in girls with meidum speed of movement in a medium to heavy social pressure scenarios(very common situation):
1)There are some girls that stop and have a good chat with you and i can get the number easily. Particularly i did it with two different very good looking girls
2)There are others that are so rude even being so indirect (i thank god the fact that i didnt went direct with them in first place!).
3)There are others that answer you on their way. Their body language is of moving away. I feel that i cant do much on these. I was very interested looking at Justin Wayne style of saying "wait..wait..".
4)There are others that gives you all their attention and body language for a couple of minutes but left abruptly when you are still rambling. Particularly this happened me with two different and very attractive girls.. i still want to cry!! [Image: blush.gif] .. i was thinking that maybe a remedy could be to go indirect2direct when their bodu language is with you. The problem is that as i cant difference between scenario 1 and 4, all the street game would become like direct, or indirect2direct. Another remedy could be to use "wait..wait.." and improvise in something (this was very interesting to me)

Different people with different preferences are going to say whatever they do is best. Having experience in both, I would say direct game is the best way to go. I don't see the point in chatting and asking questions about something I'm genuinely not interested in knowing to warm the girl up.

Direct game will give you bigger balls and personally, I have more respect for people who do direct game. I think Krauser is the best there is at it, and his knowledge and experiences in his blog have helped me a hell of a lot both with my inner game and direct game. Steve Jabba I also highly rate because he just tells it how it is and lays it out for the girl to accept or reject.

My opinion on indirect game is that it takes a lot more effort and time on just one girl which could end up being a waste of time. That's not to discredit Roosh or any of the other dudes on here because it obviously works, and it's a different type of "inner game".

The whole "PUA" thing I'm not to keen on. There's a lot of hate for it being guys pretending to be what they're not, and it kind of makes me think that that's what indirect game promotes in a way. Say for example you're talking to a girl in a coffee shop who's sitting on her laptop and you start asking about the spec and how good it is for whatever fake reason you're giving her, what RAM it has or whatever. It just makes more sense to me to go up to her and say "hey, that laptop's rubbish" and go from there.

With direct game I've learned to go for what I want and tell the girl why I've approached her, and it's always the truth. I don't see myself as a "PUA" because none of what I do is fake and it's not a false persona I'm putting across. I see indirect game as more bullshitting to get to where you want rather than just cutting to the chase and I think direct game impresses girls more than indirect game does. As I said, having done both I've always had better reactions from the girls I've gamed directly.

I may be wrong, but I'm just rambling my opinion.

both indirect and direct are good tools to have in your arsenal. I like going indirect when in bookstores, direct when i'm on the street.

pure indirect (directions/stories) sucks cause you feel like a bitch talking about stuff you don't care and you feel it inside. pure direct (validating/chasing) sucks cause it makes no sense that a cool guy would desire some random chick from the get go. both ways are fake. instead try > THIS <

welcome to the natural game [Image: amuse.gif]