rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in rotation too old

Right now I have about 3 girls who I can call whenever, but they are all older.

I'm 26, and the average age girl I sleep with is 30.

My close rate is 5% for ages under 26, and 30% if they are 30+.

Is the solution to just approach more young girls and have tighter game in general? I feel like I keep going for the low hanging fruit by going for the ones that were 8's and 9's 10 years ago.

yea, but...

From Mark Mason's "Models"

The fact is that some books tell a 40-year-old divorced banker
meeting women at an art gallery the same thing that they tell a 19-
year-old college kid sneaking into house parties. This is stupid.
These two guys have completely different priorities, life
experiences, personalities, interests, and the women they’re going to
meet in those two locations are going to be different in age,
education, values, emotional development, appearance and interests.
That some books would give these men the exact same lines or
strategies to use just goes to show how completely out of tune a lot
of men’s dating advice and pick up theory is today.

In fact, time has shown that great swarths of men have become
disgruntled and repeatedly unsuccessful with a lot of this advice,
and I think most of this vast lack of success can be attributed to
ignoring demographics.

The theory of demographics is simple and easy to remember: like
attracts like.

If you’re a successful professional who likes fine wine, studied
abroad and dresses well, chances are the type of women you’re
going to naturally meet and attract in your every day life are going
to be similarly-educated, similar-looking women with similar
interests and similar success.

Why would I want similar-looking women? The whole point is to better myself, not settle for what I naturally get.

Another newb thread for a newb question. I already know the answer is to go out and fucking approach, I just wanted to puss out and use the forum as an excuse to take the responsibility off my hands.

I got an offer from my 31yo ex gf to join in her hippy sex circle she hangs with, which despite being mostly girls, is a huge trap. I was talking to my buddy today, and we came to the conclusion that should I continue down this path, i.e. older women w/ lower standards that are good at fucking, I'll become a swinger. I don't want to be a swinger. That is settling.

Gotta put in the work.

the point was that you are getting what youre asking for

To the OP, how long have you been practicing game?

Quote: (04-18-2013 07:04 PM)BarkChompson Wrote:  

Is the solution to just approach more young girls and have tighter game in general? I feel like I keep going for the low hanging fruit by going for the ones that were 8's and 9's 10 years ago.

The question is how hot are they now?

Just keep at it - I'm 34 and for a solid 8 months all I could get was 29-34 year olds.

Now I'm fucking two 23 yos, a 26 yo and a 28 yo. I think my game just got tighter w practise.

i think that happens when you are new to game and are 25+... it's easier to game 30+ yo women. I am new to game, practising it since January this year. Besides my ex beta LTR which was 21 yo, solid 7.5 , I haven't swooped any young girl so far, only a make out 2 months ago. The two girls in my rotation are 32 and 35, because of lack of tigher game.

Quote: (04-19-2013 06:40 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

It's been 4 years since I read The Game for the first time, 8 since I started having sex, and 11 since I started ejaculating in/on/around girls.

Quote: (04-21-2013 11:11 AM)BarkChompson Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2013 06:40 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

It's been 4 years since I read The Game for the first time, 8 since I started having sex, and 11 since I started ejaculating in/on/around girls.

More importantly, it's been about four months since my life has started to come together in the direction I want with intent. The rest of my time gaming was the PUA bandage for the symptoms rather than the Red Pill cure for the disease.

Is the solution to just approach more young girls and have tighter game in general?

Of course.

Talking to more younger girls will increase your opportunities with them. (I know you already know this)

And, it will be great practice for how to dealing with them and build attraction with them.

You already know this. You just need to do it more. Be more focused about it.

Talking to more young girls = more comfort and rapport with them = more opportunities with them = more success with them= your game will improve.

It's not necessarily "tighter game", it might be just "different" game. Your game now could be good enough. It just needs some fine tuning to the younger crowd.

But, you can also put yourself in situations where they might approach you, or at least give you some iois, eye contact, and looks. Go to college, dress sharp, talk to girls, see what happens.

Try online or the sugar daddy websites.

Hang around the University. Shop where they shop, eat where they eat, workout where they workout, live where they live. You will instinctively adjust and fine tune your game.

Quote: (04-18-2013 07:26 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

From Mark Mason's "Models"

If you’re a successful professional who likes fine wine, studied
abroad and dresses well, chances are the type of women you’re
going to naturally meet and attract in your every day life are going
to be similarly-educated, similar-looking women with similar
interests and similar success.

I agree and disagree with this.

Yes, an older guy will obviously have more in common with an older woman.

But, that same experience, wisdom, and perspective will also be appreciated by alot of younger women as well.

Younger girls are often craving guidance and direction. We can provide this.

If we present ourselves in a light-hearted, interesting way, all that "experience" can be attractive and interesting to a open minded and curious young woman.

I still really want to read that book!

Quote: (04-19-2013 06:49 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

In this case, it's not the question. The question is why don't I just fuck the 10 year younger version?

All are fuckable, but I'm compromising. I don't feel like big shit when I fuck them. When I use old tricks to get a girl in bed, it feels cheap. Not like an accomplishment. Not exciting.

I just started a job in sales, and the way it is laid out is very intuitive.

Basically, I'm selling my product (my dick) to a buyer (a girl) for her money (vagina/mouth/orifice of choice).

The girls seek a higher standard of quality the younger, sexier, less slutty, and more traditional you go. I've been increasing quality but staying the same in age.

The PUA tactics are the sales pitch, and the lifestyle is the product.

As my market value goes up, I should be able to sell for a higher price.

So I guess my question is what kind of balance are y'all striking? I have no problem eliminating all in my current rotation to free up time.

Quote: (04-21-2013 04:08 PM)BarkChompson Wrote:  

I have no problem eliminating all in my current rotation to free up time.

You are obviously sick of banging middle aged women.

So, stop banging them. (Or, just keep them around for emergency purposes)

Clean your stable and start fresh again.

Step your game up, challenge yourself.

Go after what you want. Don't settle.

Take small steps. Start with some 25 year olds, then move to 24 years olds, little by little you will find your niche with the college girls.

Don't settle. Work for what you want!

So I guess my question is what kind of balance are y'all striking?

I am striking the best balance I can. Banging the best girls I can.

When I first started chasing 18 year olds. I ended up banging alot of 20 year old 6s.

As my game got better, the girls got younger and better looking.

Now, I am pulling 18/19 year old 8s (a few times a year)

Strike the best balance you can!

Put the work in, you will get better, your results will improve with practice and experience.

Quote: (04-21-2013 04:13 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Take small steps. Start with some 25 year olds, then move to 24 years olds, little by little you will find your niche with the college girls.

Quote:Quote:

Put the work in, you will get better, your results will improve with practice and experience.

Gio, what does your voice sound like? Because you and my conscience (voiced by Daniel Day-Louis in There Will Be Blood) say the same thing word for word.

Quote: (04-21-2013 05:48 PM)BarkChompson Wrote:  

Gio, what does your voice sound like? Because you and my conscience (voiced by Daniel Day-Louis in There Will Be Blood) say the same thing word for word.

My voice sounds like this..

Just kidding. It sounds more like this..

I wish

Quote: (04-21-2013 04:13 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I have no problem eliminating all in my current rotation to free up time.

So I guess my question is what kind of balance are y'all striking?

I am striking the best balance I can. Banging the best girls I can.

When I first started chasing 18 year olds. I ended up banging alot of 20 year old 6s.

As my game got better, the girls got younger and better looking.

Now, I am pulling 18/19 year old 8s (a few times a year)

Strike the best balance you can!

bro, you rock! that advice goes direct to me. I am also tired of banging older women... just banged a 27-yo here... getting into my rotation as well as the 32 and 35.

Went yesterday to a club where there were only young hotties... I bombed spectacurlaly, man... 0/20 ... That kinda got me down for the youngies. I know I should shrug it off though and keep trying

I just want to look at a beautiful young face while banging their tight pussies. I will follow your advice.

In this case, it's not the question. The question is why don't I just fuck the 10 year younger version?

All are fuckable, but I'm compromising. I don't feel like big shit when I fuck them. When I use old tricks to get a girl in bed, it feels cheap. Not like an accomplishment. Not exciting.

Well, if they were hot, it would solve the problem.

There are plenty of fly 25-30 year old girls with good genetics in this world.

Quote: (04-21-2013 09:31 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

And the ones that are still good by that age have had to work for it, I agree, not to mention they know how to suck a dick.

Tits though. No matter what, tits get worse.

I've become an ass man by necessity. When you look forward to the 20yo butterface with hairy pits/vag just because she has better tits than any girl 10 years her senior, it's time to reevaluate.

Really small tits hold up better, it's what I prefer really anyway.

Quote: (04-21-2013 08:58 PM)beltoforion Wrote:  

Went yesterday to a club where there were only young hotties... I bombed spectacurlaly, man... 0/20 ... That kinda got me down for the youngies. I know I should shrug it off though and keep trying

I just want to look at a beautiful young face while banging their tight pussies. I will follow your advice.

You went 0/20

So what! No one cares!

That was just your warm up!

Now, you can start to identify your weaknesses and make the necessary adjustments.

The younger girls are a different vibe, a different speed. We have to adjust ourselves and get comfortable in that scene.

Forget about the 0/20 night. Fine tune and move on. Start again, you are now 0/0.

Let us know how your next 20 approaches go..

Quote: (04-22-2013 06:14 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

[quote='beltoforion' pid='426422' dateline='1366595907']

The younger girls are a different vibe, a different speed. We have to adjust ourselves and get comfortable in that scene.

Good encouragement, can you discuss further on the vibes and speed? , I presume more changes of subject, frivolity...?

Quote: (04-21-2013 09:31 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You're 100% right. I'll cross the hot bridge when I get there, not sniff my farts because I have high quantity and low quality.

You went 0/20

So what! No one cares!

Now, you can start to identify your weaknesses and make the necessary adjustments.

Forget about the 0/20 night. Fine tune and move on. Start again, you are now 0/0.

Just fucked the 35yo firefighter again and i felt exactly like the op did... no feeling of accomplishment at all, even though she sucks my dick like a champ.

That 0/20 night was expensive, the only thing im proud of is that i had the balls to roll solo while all other guys there wouldn't have them to. They even looked down on me as a creepy and/or gracefully ejected after i said i was on my own.

Im going to daygame the rest of the week at the mall/campus and go back to that same club next saturday, solo, and try out different stuff, not caring much if i get another 0/20, fuck it. I'll let you know my next 20 approaches.

Quote: (04-23-2013 08:29 AM)beltoforion Wrote:  

You went 0/20

So what! No one cares!

Just fucked the 35yo firefighter again and i felt exactly like the op did... no feeling of accomplishment at all, even though she sucks my dick like a champ.

That 0/20 night was expensive, the only thing im proud of is that i had the balls to roll solo while all other guys there wouldn't have them to. They even looked down on me as a creepy and/or gracefully ejected after i said i was on my own.

Im going to daygame the rest of the week at the mall/campus and go back to that same club next saturday, solo, and try out different stuff, not caring much if i get another 0/20, fuck it. I'll let you know my next 20 approaches.

Go get em!