rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trannies Going Off Testosterone

I randomly came across this Youtube video. What is the point of Female-to-Male Trannies stopping testosterone? Doesn't that just make you a chick who had her tits cut off? People are celebrating the honesty and bravery. I guess people have the right to do what they want with their bodies (tatoos, drugs, hormones, whatever). This just seems flaky and indulgent.

Their doing it for the attention. 20 years the'd have stood out like circus freaks, but now over half of society looks like a weirdo. Just look at the piercings on it's face. Screaming for validation but still wants to be different. Non-congruencey is the new norm. Now these abominations of nature can't decide which gender to choose, because transgender is old news.

A woman can cut off her tits, hair, and grow a penis, but the hamster is forever there.

why would anybody make himself to be ugly to the beauty-standard of being a man or woman. look at the trannies in thailand, at least they try look "hot" by the standard of female beauty.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Should just send these mental defects off to work camps really.

Oh shit! This bitch look like Justin Timberlake.

Does anyone know if these transgender scrubs have a lower lifespan than regular people?

Nope.

Quote: (04-18-2013 09:54 AM)Divorco Wrote:  

I randomly came across this Youtube video. What is the point of Female-to-Male Trannies stopping testosterone? Doesn't that just make you a chick who had her tits cut off? People are celebrating the honesty and bravery. I guess people have the right to do what they want with their bodies (tatoos, drugs, hormones, whatever). This just seems flaky and indulgent.

It seems in schools now that gender identity is a big deal now. It's ok to question your gender identity and fuck with it accordingly...

I wonder how the fuck gender identity was handled in the 50s? This shit would never have happened, there were definitely homosexuals, but I'm convinced that women are more likely to "try lesbianism" than actually be lesbians.

In addition, to this girl-thing, I think once they actually enter the realm of being "men" and their women side kicks in and tell them it's harder to be "manly" than it is to be "feminine with a manly edge" they revert back to being women and rationalize it was a "great" decision.

What a weird time we live in.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

In the FSU, they send people like this to mental hospitals. Unfortunately, the EU is trying to change that.

Whatever, I don't habg out with heroin users, trannies, and other such people.

Surrounding yourself with quality people is one if the keys to happiness.

That person reminds me of a dude I know who just got engaged to a feminist.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man