rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RIP Mystery, I hope they have fuzzy hats in heaven

Chill out Soup, your favorite game guru isn't dead, this is just another one of my stupid threads! You'll have to excuse my stupidity, I've been on the forum a lot lately and am a bit bored here in Manila, its so hot outside that I prefer to just hang out in air conditioned cafes during the day.

Man, your panties must be in some knot now eh, first you thought your favorite singer, Phil Collins kicked the bucket, then you read this stupid thread and think your favorite PUA bit the dust, jeez what stressful days for Soup, maybe you just need a cold shower to relax, you can sing one of your favorite Genesis hits:

BAAAAM PEANUT BUTTER AND JAAAAAM!

[img][Image: 15yac1c.jpg][/img]

Alright, I"m out, there's other threads that need some Scotian trolling.

The boy who cried wolf... I won't believe any of your threads in the future unless you add pictures with you holding the RVF sign!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-18-2013 05:16 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The boy who cried wolf... I won't believe any of your threads in the future unless you add pictures with you holding the RVF sign!

This can be arranged, I'll pick up a fuzzy hat from a local Filipino snake oil salesman and get Umfufu to take some pics of me at my laptop trolling the forum.

Guys, if you read my Manila thread, you'll see that I plan on taking a RVF break after this six month Asian Whore Tour comes to an end in a couple of weeks. I figured that I may as well go Down in a Blaze of Glory, I'm gonna push all of the RVF mod buttons that I can: picking on posters, begging for rep points, getting all butt hurt when someone picks on me, race baiting/trolling, you get the point.

Besides, for some reason my fellow midget mentor El Mechanico hasn't been trolling much lately, its a dirty job boys, someone has to do it!

Awww, Man. Got my hopes up, then crushed them. You are cruel, Sir.