rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who is She?

Who is She?

Sorry I had to get your attention. While I'm really good at stalking and maneuvering my skills on the internet to look for particular people; I recently saw the Spanish textbook at my high school during class. On the cover was one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Tan skin complexion blue/green eyes [Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]. Using my quick thinking I go to the copyright section and they tell me where the pics in the front cover are from. Some are from Belize, other Colombia. But for THAT one girl, it just says
"girl"Dodgy. anyways, I did some research online and I found her!(look down) she's the one on the bicycle. Obviously, I don't think you guys would know where she's from because she's not a model but what SA or Central American country does her ethnicity look like it corresponds to. I'm thinking Argentinian but I just want some guesses because when I turn 18 I'm going to wherever she's from. Everyone has their own preferences but this is a 10 in my book. This textbook is an outdated version so there's only a few in my classroom. I never really noticed it until today in class. At the end of class I was literally just staring at that face. This would also be a great way to start a thread on identifying unknown women. I know I sound desperate but please bare with me and my teenage hormones. Sorry for the long post [Image: confused.gif]

[Image: isbn.aspx?isbn=9780133691757&width=260]

Who is She?

Jajaja! Alright, my young Chilly-Pimp, coming up in the game, allow me to shed a little light on South American hotties... I would love to cruise down south with a young dude like you and watch your eyeballs pop from your head and see you dragged through the streets by your raging hormones... She's a cute girl, but very mediocre for down south.

Out of curiosity, what is your opinion of Colombian Esperanza Gomez?
[Image: oiaqqyj09petota9.jpg]

Who is She?

I looked it up on the google reverse image finder, but I came up with nothing.

I use it all the time on OKCupid when the profile picture looks a little "too good" and I usually come up with some no-name model or actress.

Your best bet would be to write an email to the publisher/author of the book and somehow weasel the name out of them.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Who is She?

Perhaps Jeneffa is more your speed?

[Image: cos_2.jpg]

[Image: cos_9.jpg]

[Image: cos_11.jpg]

Who is She?

Maybe Colombians aren't your cup of tea...

Ever been to Paraguay?

[Image: il2.jpg]

Who is She?

Argentina?

[Image: TopWomen-Luisana-frame.jpg]

Still think the Spanish book chick is a "10"? I could go on...

Who is She?

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:22 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Argentina?

[Image: TopWomen-Luisana-frame.jpg]

Still think the Spanish book chick is a "10"? I could go on...

Reminds me of:

[Image: vdo462ge5l7.jpg]

[Image: 3cnw5e54tnt.jpg]

[Image: bytalvql3o3.jpg]

If so she is Carles Pujol's gf.

She go crazy, is hamster!

Who is She?

Araceli Gonzalez – The Buenos Aires native was discovered at age 15 and taken to a fashion show in Mar del Plata, Argentina. She found fame as an Argentinian fashion model, actress and TV host. She has been an advertising model for brands like Sprite, Adidas and Christian Dior and currently plays Gabriela Solid in Amas de Casa Desesperadas.

May be the same girl... As soon as Ozzy wakes up and sees how awesome this thread has become, I'm sure he'll be able to tell us. LoLz.

Who is She?

Son, head on over to the "what do you guys consider a 10?" thread and then recheck that chick on the front cover.

Who is She?

lmaoo you guys are awesome! idk why but just something about her.....

but yea those girls are on a whole nother level[Image: thumb.gif][Image: thumb.gif][Image: thumb.gif]

Who is She?

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:05 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Jajaja! Alright, my young Chilly-Pimp, coming up in the game, allow me to shed a little light on South American hotties... I would love to cruise down south with a young dude like you and watch your eyeballs pop from your head and see you dragged through the streets by your raging hormones... She's a cute girl, but very mediocre for down south.

Out of curiosity, what is your opinion of Colombian Esperanza Gomez?
[Image: oiaqqyj09petota9.jpg]

[Image: hd-wallappers-1.jpg]
[Image: gomez4.jpg]
[Image: esperanza_gomez2.jpg]
[Image: esperanza.jpg]

Who is She?

Quote: (04-17-2013 02:35 AM)ozzyyooo Wrote:  

I totally thought that said "Real Ladies" for a moment.

Sin embargo, era "realidades." Que lastima.

But I think she looks a bit like Ellen Page.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Who is She?

I like your taste brah !

Women with rare and unusual combination of features like

-Dark/tan skinned combined with blue/green eyes
-Very pale white skin with jet black hair & brown eyes
- Asian girls with big booties
- White girls with thick lips

are my weakness.

Which is why I am considering hitting the World Cup in Brazil next summer.

Who is She?

Quote: (04-18-2013 12:40 AM)LibertarianBootyHunter Wrote:  

I like your taste brah !

Women with rare and unusual combination of features like

-Dark/tan skinned combined with blue/green eyes
-Very pale white skin with jet black hair & brown eyes
- Asian girls with big booties
- White girls with thick lips

are my weakness.

Which is why I am considering hitting the World Cup in Brazil next summer.

haha dude we're on the same page man. ethnic contradictions are the best. although it's becoming more prevalent don't forget about those white girls with the whooty! brazil is perfect if you need that.

Quote:Quote:

Dark/tan skinned combined with blue/green eyes

[Image: adriana-lima-launch-the-showstoppe-02.jpg]

Very pale white skin with jet black hair & brown eyes
[Image: 113707_brunettes-women-brown-eyes-faces-...com_86.jpg]

Asian girls with big booties
[Image: tumblr_mi68gtEURf1s1r2axo1_250.gif]

White girls with thick lips

[Image: 2013Grammys_KatDennings.jpg]

oh yea and try to guess which one is Brazillian

[Image: image.axd?picture=2011%2F11%2FEthnicGroup_Diversity.png]

Who is She?

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:15 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Mi mind went:

[Image: tumblr_mhaxhnjmn41re99cwo1_250.gif]

But while we are it, this came up when googling for "motorboating gif":

[Image: i_have_one_word_for_that_motorboat_640_40.jpg]

Who is She?

Quote: (04-17-2013 02:35 AM)ozzyyooo Wrote:  

Sorry I had to get your attention. While I'm really good at stalking and maneuvering my skills on the internet to look for particular people; I recently saw the Spanish textbook at my high school during class. On the cover was one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Tan skin complexion blue/green eyes [Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]. Using my quick thinking I go to the copyright section and they tell me where the pics in the front cover are from. Some are from Belize, other Colombia. But for THAT one girl, it just says
"girl"Dodgy. anyways, I did some research online and I found her!(look down) she's the one on the bicycle. Obviously, I don't think you guys would know where she's from because she's not a model but what SA or Central American country does her ethnicity look like it corresponds to. I'm thinking Argentinian but I just want some guesses because when I turn 18 I'm going to wherever she's from. Everyone has their own preferences but this is a 10 in my book. This textbook is an outdated version so there's only a few in my classroom. I never really noticed it until today in class. At the end of class I was literally just staring at that face. This would also be a great way to start a thread on identifying unknown women. I know I sound desperate but please bare with me and my teenage hormones. Sorry for the long post [Image: confused.gif]

Is this a joke? That pudgy faced thing on the cover of that book? Man, you've got a lot to learn about what beauty really is. That girl is like a 5-6. There are much more attractive girls out there.

Who is She?

Quote: (04-18-2013 11:23 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:15 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Mi mind went:

[Image: tumblr_mhaxhnjmn41re99cwo1_250.gif]

But while we are it, this came up when googling for "motorboating gif":

[Image: i_have_one_word_for_that_motorboat_640_40.jpg]

SHIT !! I know that girl.

Went to High school with her & banged her best friends older sister ... I think she was 2 years my Junior, maybe 3.

Turned from little girl to an HBB within a year or so.

Who is She?

You guys need to start labeling these threads NSFNF. Seriously.