rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am Attracted to Fat Chicks and Girls That Other Guys Say Are Ugly.

Is there something wrong, I'm sexually attracted to girls with imperfections and girls with big tits and fat asses.

I've heard that this is some deep seeded sexual inferiority?

On the other hand I have gotten with good looking girls, BUT most of the time I am very attracted to "ratchet" hood bottom of the barrel girls.

I want to aim higher to more 8-10s although I'm not attracted to generic blondes etc. I have specific qualities I look for that change frequently.

What do you guys think?

Do guys that swoop model bitches exclusively now ever have this problem?

Do guys feel like they lower their standards and rationalize their attraction to lower quality females?

Why, if you prefer the ugly hood rats, would you want to go for "8-10s"???

[Image: troll.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I'm watching you.

[Image: E6EeMo8.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[Image: attachment.jpg11190]   

Quote: (04-16-2013 05:51 PM)Lights Wrote:  

Is there something wrong, I'm sexually attracted to girls with imperfections and girls with big tits and fat asses.

On the other hand I have gotten with good looking girls, BUT most of the time I am very attracted to "ratchet" hood bottom of the barrel girls.

I want to aim higher to more 8-10s although I'm not attracted to generic blondes etc. I have specific qualities I look for that change frequently.

What do you guys think?

Do guys feel like they lower their standards and rationalize their attraction to lower quality females?

How old are you? I was raised in an upper middle class area in high school. And even though I was dating a hottie from my neighborhood, I'd sometimes spend Saturdays driving to the bad section of the county to troll their mall for trashy women. I think it may have had to do with the fact that I was born into a trashy 'hood, then my family moved up in the world but I was more comfortable with the kind of women I grew up with.

Some of this might be biological, too. When the whole Sarah Palin thing broke, all my snotty friends were like "ewwww" while I was like "Her and Bristol are hott!" As Roissy once said, "The boner doesn't lie."

Looking back, I wish I'd actually taken some of the girls from the bad part of town more seriously because they really liked me. And some have built marriages and lives more stable than mine.

Go with your gut. And Google an old Jerry Jeff Walker song called "I Like My Women a Little on the Trashy Side."

(PS: It's "deep-seated" not "deep seeded.")

Just realized this sounds like a huge troll.

It just is what it is. It's a psychological thing.

I want to aim for better quality women overall, but am reined in by some biological urge to the opposite.

I'm kind of the same way. I don't know what it is but my friends find it odd.

not fat, but thicker. When we go out, I joke around "yeah, just send me all the grenades (when they were talking like that on jersey shore a while back)"

[Image: banana.gif]

Evreybody has their preferences but their is always a top end of it. Does not matter if you like skinny stick girls, or girls with crazy curly hair there are hot girls whom have those traits.

I'll throw mine out there for example.

I get dogged by my homies for digging South Asian girls.. well .. a lot. Its not even like its some fetish or deep love it just really just makes sense if you look at what I value and prefer in my my preferences.

Kosko digs:
Bitches with nice hair
Bitches with big (intense in general, colour, shape) ass eyes
And Kosko needs him a bitch with some nice ass teeth.

These three points score big on my list, this is my sign of vitality and youth and it just so happens that South Asian girls by default come out of the womb with hair down to their lower backs, and they normally have nice big eyes too. And in Canada especially 9 times out of ten she comes from some decent money and had braces as a kid so she going to have nice ass teeth.

So its no surprise I like them.. I don't care though as they give me boners and make me happy. But I don't slum it with them though, I go for the best I can.

If you like "generic" or "fat bitches" I don't what to say other then go for generic rich girls whom are hot and have money. Or go for nice thick girls whom are still tight and look good.. don't be a dumpster diver.

For every trait a man likes there is a hot girl whom has them - just go find them - because there is no "fetish" for ugly girls.

Quote: (04-16-2013 06:05 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

What do you guys think?

How old are you? I was raised in an upper middle class area in high school. And even though I was dating a hottie from my neighborhood, I'd sometimes spend Saturdays driving to the bad section of the county to troll their mall for trashy women. I think it may have had to do with the fact that I was born into a trashy 'hood, then my family moved up in the world but I was more comfortable with the kind of women I grew up with.

Some of this might be biological, too. When the whole Sarah Palin thing broke, all my snotty friends were like "ewwww" while I was like "Her and Bristol are hott!" As Roissy once said, "The boner doesn't lie."

Looking back, I wish I'd actually taken some of the girls from the bad part of town more seriously because they really liked me. And some have built marriages and lives more stable than mine.

Go with your gut. And Google an old Jerry Jeff Walker song called "I Like My Women a Little on the Trashy Side."

(PS: It's "deep-seated" not "deep seeded.")

I'm 25 and was also raised in a poorer neighborhood and went to school with really ghetto black people and hispanics, then moved eventually to really good private schools with SWPLs.

I've always been attracted to girls with an edge; bitches, if you will.

But I want to find a higher caliber of the bitch that I like, but my boner isn't having it I'm not interested although they look better physically there's something about a sassy bitch that I like, that knows how to talk shit...

But I can't really take them to nice events and stuff, or out around intelligent civil people at all. I'm sure you can relate to that.

P.S. Pretty embarrassed about that foppa.. : /

Something about cross-eyed girls drives me wild. I don't know why. I'm willing to take a hit on all other features if she's cross-eyed. Fetish? I don't know, doesn't bother me.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Who cares, you like what you like. If everyone had the exact same taste we'd be fighting each other for the same few girls.

I suspect though there may be some self esteem issue here. Maybe you are only want women that you think are attainable and below you in looks.

Dude. The boner test is the only thing that matters. Everything else is just noise.

OP, what do you think of Kim Kardashian?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Put up some pics of girls that you are attracted to but have imperfections. Without pictures, there's no way of knowing what you're talking about.

Quote: (04-16-2013 06:05 PM)Lights Wrote:  

Just realized this sounds like a huge troll.

It just is what it is. It's a psychological thing.

I want to aim for better quality women overall, but am reined in by some biological urge to the opposite.

The desire to "SLUM" is as strong as the desire to bang HBs 8+.

If you look at history, kings , presidents, the Romans, etc have always had an insatiable desire to cross the other side of the cultural/economic/aesthetic line for sex/banging - even when their respective versions of HBs were available..... think:

-Romans insatiable desire for SLAV women driving much of the imperial expansion - primarily for sex - (the word slave come from SLAV - the extremely large ethnic component of Roman slaves)
- Kings banging the serving wenches, maids, etc - who were usually exclusively of the lowest classes, culture, aesthetics, etc
-Thomas Jefferson, plantation owners, et al banging their slaves - so much so - even creating a new class-race: mulattoes/creoles,etc.
-Strom Thurmond banging a procreating with Black maid
-Bill Clinton - and his obvious lust for trailer park looking trash when he can bang just about any HB.

Your desires are quite normal. Many just don't like to admit it or can not openly socialize with such women - which thus makes the sexual attraction for the 'out-group' even stronger.

Quote: (04-16-2013 06:27 PM)j r Wrote:  

Put up some pics of girls that you are attracted to but have imperfections. Without pictures, there's no way of knowing what you're talking about.

This is a perfect example. Luscious Lopez.

[Image: l.jpg]

Quote: (04-16-2013 06:27 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

OP, what do you think of Kim Kardashian?

I think she is aesthetically perfect.

TOtally fails boner test, though.

Think there is probably another forum out there for guys are into fat chicks.

You will find very little sympathy here because RVF is decidedly anti-fat because we believe that giving fat chicks attention makes hot girls think they don't have to keep themselves attractive.

The end game of going for fatties is that every girl will get fat.

Feminism is just the mouth piece for the collective intentions of women's stomachs.

I'm sexually attracted to girls [snip] with big tits and fat asses.

I think most guys are. Our brains are programmed to want big tits and ass.

Quote: (04-16-2013 06:31 PM)Lights Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2013 06:27 PM)j r Wrote:  

This is a perfect example. Luscious Lopez.

[Image: l.jpg]

Oh come on. She doesn't look very fat and ugly to me. She's not the best looking, but I'd hit it.

Quote: (04-16-2013 06:25 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Who cares, you like what you like. If everyone had the exact same taste we'd be fighting each other for the same few girls.

I suspect though there may be some self esteem issue here. Maybe you are only want women that you think are attainable and below you in looks.

That is what I am afraid of, that I'm selling myself short.

Simple fact is, I am attracted to things that most guys find simply unattractive.

I like a bitch. Not a chick that just talks a lot, no. A BITCH that knows how to talk shit.

[Image: ROBERTII-vi.jpg]

My friends would say she's "OK".

I don't want to be a hypocrite the girls I'm talking about are just not pleasant to look at in pictures, they have very obvious imperfections.

[Image: Avy_Scott.jpg]

You've gotta be trolling. I consider myself to have high standards and these girls are neither fat or ugly. Especially the one in the first pic in the last post. Anyone on the forum would smash. These don't even belong on the "would you hit it thread."

[Image: troll.gif]

Luscious Lopez got that hammer face lol.

She literally is the queen of butterfaces, Her body gives me a raging boner though so its not too bad.

75% of this forum would fuck Lusious Lopez.

You need to change your language though. Because
fat = sloppy, rolls, and gross
thick = curvy, tight, and nice

Even thick is starting to loose its power because fat broads are killing it.

I like to use "tight with curves" now because fat girls can't claim that.