rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook Discovers Other Wife

Moral of the story: Keep your shit private if you are married to two or more people.

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/04/16/Other...t=mps&or=1

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Facebook is the devil.

What's shitty is that he didn't do anything intentionally wrong. He just didn't get his paperwork in. It's not like he was fucking around with both of them at once, the first one left him.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Facebook>Humanity.

Hey meet a new friend.........?

Year in jail bitch.

Facebook!

I just love how Facebook is deep, deep into your business, it is crazy...

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

lulz at the big thumbs up icon.

You have to be complete idiot to allow that to happen. What a sucker. This is a wake up call for him.