rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British pregnant mother kills her three kids and herself coz her husband left her

British pregnant mother kills her three kids and herself coz her husband left her

[Image: article-2309426-195027B6000005DC-552_634x467.jpg]

Grieving father pays tribute to his three children killed by pregnant mother, 23, who posted scan of unborn daughter on Facebook before falling to her death
Three children discovered after woman died after a fall in Lowestoft
She has been locally identified as Fiona Anderson
It is believed she had recently split from father Craig McLelland

Friends say she was heavily pregnant when she died

Suffolk Police say they are treating the deaths as suspicious
Post-mortem examinations took place last night but no results yet

A grieving father wept today as he left tributes to his three young children, who appear to have been killed by their heavily pregnant mother, who then jumped to her own death.

Craig McLelland, 24, clung to his mother Mandy McLelland for support as he left a Winnie the Pooh balloon and a teddy bear outside the flat where the children died in Lowestoft, Suffolk.

He is thought to have split up with Fiona Anderson, 23, shortly before she fell 40ft to her death from a multi-storey car park, where she died at 8am on Monday along with his unborn baby.

Police found the bodies of their children Levina, three, Addy, two, and 11-month-old Kyden around three hours later at her ground floor flat half a mile away in London Road South.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2QeEjlIFK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She go crazy, is hamster!

And a hamster friend open a R.I.P. page in facebook to grieve the bitch... poor girl, such good friend and better mother, wishing she is in a better place with her beloved kids... unbelieveble. http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Fiona-...n-Chisholm

She go crazy, is hamster!

You can see the crazy in her eyes. I've worked with mentally unstable people for 8 years and you can see it in their eyes if they are not well. I can't explain it but if your were sitting in a room with her they (her eyes) would move a certain way. You would of been able to see literally when she was about to snap just off her eyes.

But I see it.. she has the crazies in her.

Shit is fucked up.

A gun is kids play though - your grimy as hell if your going to shank and stab somebody up. It is one of the most gruesome things a person can do because of the graphics nature and how hard it actually is to gash and cut somebody up. Its not like cutting into a steak, try cutting into a whole uncooked Turkey and times it by 10.

Game Pro - Tip, The eye look: I've seen that shit while I have been out and about meeting women. Crazies exists in all shades and stripes, its simply when they crack and start projecting it out is when its gets bad. But I have seen women whom looked good and normal start doing that eye shit I explained above and I BOUNCE.

Not a bad looking face but like kosko mentioned there is something about those eyes. It's almost like they're trying to pierce into you with some sort of evil glare. Based on the picture above, those eyes, combined with that slight, almost non existant smirk truly display a strange image.

Girls bitching about previous bad bf on pof, look just like that. (and they will find exactly the same one)

I'm going to defend her on this one. Women are nuts when they are pregnant. We all know that they run on hormones and emotions. When pregnant, these systems are on overdrive. When I got my ex pregnant, she would be screaming and crying at me one minute, then lovey dovey the next. It's a very difficult situation to deal with. I don't know who is at fault for the breakup, but considering the hormones involved with pregnancy on top of the emotions from just getting dumped, it's no shock that she did this. Who are we to doubt that before this incident that she was a good mother?

A quick search on google yielded this article.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I would bang.

Quote: (04-16-2013 04:43 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

I would bang.

Haha that was my first thought too

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

damn, poor kids, bet the father gets blamed by stupid women

on another note, I followed a link to this disgusting sight of Amanda

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...rking.html

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

First thought: I would bang.
Second thought: RoK article on avoiding borderline women is even more timely. You really can see it in her eyes...

Quote: (04-16-2013 04:41 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I'm going to defend her on this one. Women are nuts when they are pregnant. We all know that they run on hormones and emotions. When pregnant, these systems are on overdrive.

Yeah, and considering her kids were 3, 2, 11 months, and she was "heavily pregnant" with the 4th, it's basically non-stop hormones for a 4 year span of time. Recipe for trouble.

Quote: (04-16-2013 01:07 PM)kosko Wrote:  

You can see the crazy in her eyes. I've worked with mentally unstable people for 8 years and you can see it in their eyes if they are not well. I can't explain it but if your were sitting in a room with her they (her eyes) would move a certain way. You would of been able to see literally when she was about to snap just off her eyes.

But I see it.. she has the crazies in her.

Shit is fucked up.

A gun is kids play though - your grimy as hell if your going to shank and stab somebody up. It is one of the most gruesome things a person can do because of the graphics nature and how hard it actually is to gash and cut somebody up. Its not like cutting into a steak, try cutting into a whole uncooked Turkey and times it by 10.

Game Pro - Tip, The eye look: I've seen that shit while I have been out and about meeting women. Crazies exists in all shades and stripes, its simply when they crack and start projecting it out is when its gets bad. But I have seen women whom looked good and normal start doing that eye shit I explained above and I BOUNCE.

The eyes reveal so much information about people it's unreal and I'm surprised there's not as much advice to screen people when gaming them by looking at their eyes more closely.

You can tell the way people are by their eyes. Betas have a certain empty, sad and scared look in their eyes, gold diggers all have that bitchy, possessive look in their eyes, alphas have a cool, perhaps cocky and calm look, crazies that piercing look and so on. I think you can tell how smart people are as well by their eyes. Stupid people tend to have an absence in their eyes while smarter people have a more "switched on" look in their eyes. It's like stupider people are less able to focus better with their eyes.

There's that saying "is he stupid or is he just ugly?" and you really can tell. There's also that thing about a chicken's eye being completely absent of intelligence and crazy looking. I can't remember what exactly but I'm sure google can help.