rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm going to say a good thing about American women, seriously

Having been dating a some very sexy foreign women in DC, it's hard to go back to even not-overweight Americans. The foreign girls take so good care of themselves and have flat stomachs, which is almost impossible to find with American women.

I will say this though, at least in DC, American women usually won't mooch. If a girl is into you, she'll have no problem trading off tabs or splitting the bill. Makes a huge difference when you're going out with a European/Asian/South American and they just EXPECT you to pay for everything.

It creates this incentive to take the Americans out on the town, and just bring the foreign girls over to your place. Which sucks, because you really wanna show off these foreign hotties.

As a dude with a lot of bills, (not in debt, though), it's a huge plus to American chicks. I find a girl who just doesn't expect me to pay for everything very attractive. And even in DC, I've ended up dating some feminine sweethearts who loved to cooked (who were even doctors or lawyers). Not a lot, but they exist.

Just my two cents.

My girl's job is to be pretty, sweet, feminine, and take care of me. I don't expect her to have much time to make money after doing all of that.

I'm ok with traditional gender roles so long as both genders hold up their end. I have hardly any experience with foreign chicks, but the couple I have experience with were also pretty cheap dates, in that they didn't really expect much.

It's a fair point. My experience matches yours about the trading off and splitting things.

Problem is though, is the trade-off worth it?

I think no.

Quote: (04-15-2013 05:22 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

I will say this though, at least in DC, American women usually won't mooch. If a girl is into you, she'll have no problem trading off tabs or splitting the bill. Makes a huge difference when you're going out with a European/Asian/South American and they just EXPECT you to pay for everything.

This is true, but it is not really the praise you probably intended. This is pretty much the ONLY thing American girls have going for them...being able to pitch in $20-40 for dinner.

When you're with a sweet, feminine girl, paying for them feels totally normal and comfortable. I'm not getting ripped off because it is the traditional quid pro quo.

Quote: (04-15-2013 05:26 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

My girl's job is to be pretty, sweet, feminine, and take care of me. I don't expect her to have much time to make money after doing all of that.

Am I the only one noticing Mike's big changes on his opinions regarding women? I'd be curious to hear the stories that are causing this.

I remember, maybe two years ago, you had a story of banging a cougar in Vegas, and weren't do disinclined with them.

Quote: (04-15-2013 06:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Am I the only one noticing Mike's big changes on his opinions regarding women? I'd be curious to hear the stories that are causing this.

I remember, maybe two years ago, you had a story of banging a cougar in Vegas, and weren't do disinclined with them.

It took a long time to reach the West Cost, but , gender relations have gotten really acrimonious within the past 5 years, and seem to be getting worse each year. It might be getting geometrically worse.

I've lost all patience with the nonsense and bullshit.

Girls shoulder checking guys. Girls bumping into guys. Girls going into your lane and playing a game of sidewalk chicken. Girls are LOUD and scream and howl. Girls spit on the sidewalk. Girls can't handle their liquor and get completely out of line and melt down in public. Girls wear Toms shoes and have fat pasty ankles.

Although L.A. girls aren't fat per se, most are now carrying around 10-20 extra pounds. 5-10 years ago you'd snap your neck at all the head turners. Now if you see a hot girl, you remember it as those are so rare.

I'd heard people say cultural decay accelerates but never fully appreciated it until recently.

Obviously we're not storming the beaching at Normandy and life isn't worth crying over. That said, "It's getting really bad out there."

Quote: (04-15-2013 06:52 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2013 06:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It took a long time to reach the West Cost, but , gender relations have gotten really acrimonious within the past 5 years, and seem to be getting worse each year. It might be getting geometrically worse.

I've lost all patience with the nonsense and bullshit.

Girls shoulder checking guys. Girls bumping into guys. Girls going into your lane and playing a game of sidewalk chicken. Girls are LOUD and scream and howl. Girls spit on the sidewalk. Girls can't handle their liquor and get completely out of line and melt down in public. Girls wear Toms shoes and have fat pasty ankles.

Although L.A. girls aren't fat per se, most are now carrying around 10-20 extra pounds. 5-10 years ago you'd snap your neck at all the head turners. Now if you see a hot girl, you remember it as those are so rare.

I'd heard people say cultural decay accelerates but never fully appreciated it until recently.

Obviously we're not storming the beaching at Normandy and life isn't worth crying over. That said, "It's getting really bad out there."

I can also confirm that there are more fatties around my hood then in the past.

Not only are there more fatties, there are more chicks with the skinny-fat, processed carb look - which is hardly any better.

Foreign women aren't afraid to eat meat and they have much better bodies because of it.

This is interesting to me. In 2002, I lived in the Los Angeles area. I was really impressed with the talent there. I would say without a doubt that Los Angeles had the best talent of anywhere I had been including places like Buenos Aires and Miami. I haven't been back there in over ten years, but I don't doubt that the talent there has declined quite a bit. Many respected forum members are saying things like this and I have to give that some serious weight when deciding if I ever want to go back there.

This is pretty sad then...the wholesale deterioration of the native female population. I bet even if the trend started to reverse itself now it would take at least 2 generations to see really positive effects, that or a drastic reduction in the male population.

Quote: (04-15-2013 07:24 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

This is interesting to me. In 2002, I lived in the Los Angeles area. I was really impressed with the talent there. I would say without a doubt that Los Angeles had the best talent of anywhere I had been including places like Buenos Aires and Miami. I haven't been back there in over ten years, but I don't doubt that the talent there has declined quite a bit. Many respected forum members are saying things like this and I have to give that some serious weight when deciding if I ever want to go back there.

Southern California was good in the 90's.

The smoking ban, taxes and police state (among maybe 50 other things) buried the place.

Miami Beach destroys LA.

Decimates San Diego.

Ginsus Orange County.

Not even a discussion.

Its 100 to 1.

Now I just need to find that "Miami Beach" with $2 cocktails, perfect weather, topless girls, and women from all over the world that no one on here seems to be able to steer me in the right direction of no matter how many times I ask.

The best thing about American women is that they will leave the party with you in 10 minutes if you make her pussy light up. Try doing that with a foreign girl. It can be done, but it's rare.

If you've successfully gamed an American woman 100%, she will throw no obstacles in your path because she's letting her emotions control her decision (plus she's drunk). A foreign girl who's equally attracted to you will make you do more before surrendering herself, because she's still using her rational brain (as much as a woman can, anyway).

The thing that's terrible is the amount of shit you have to slog through to get to that point with an American girl. Bad attitudes. Inflated egos. Rampant cockblocking. Terrible venues. Thirsty hordes of dudes. White knights. Chasing ass in the US can be a real chore sometimes. Chasing it abroad is a pleasure.

Hasn't really been my experience. I'd say about a third, maybe 40%, will volunteer to split the bill on a first date. Then if you don't fuck her, you probably won't see her again, so there will be no future date where she gets you back.

If there are future dates, it won't quite be 50/50. Maybe two out of five she will pay for, and at the cheaper joints. Or you take turns cooking, but you're a better cook and buy more, better, pricier food. (If I'm making dinner, there's a minimum of a pound of meat per person.) Lastly, consider that hanging out with her you might end up buying shit you wouldn't otherwise like cocktails on a Wednesday night, then you're coming out way behind 'even.' IMO, you're shelling out 75% easy, unless she's really making the effort to redress things.

I walk through a major department store every day on my way to the gym. Every day I hope for a thin girl to talk to. Every day I used to say out loud, "you're by far the hottest girl in here," to the redheaded mannequin as I passed by. Every day it was true.

Today they even took "her" out. Today I finally stopped glossing over my look of sheer disgust and started actively making sure it registered with every fat chick I saw. Today I looked three fat teenage girls in the eyes, then down at their ample guts, then back in the eyes as I showed how offended I was. They all got the sheepish look of one who had already given up the fight.

It's getting worse.

NYC has much hotter girls than LA, and very few under 30 are overweight because most people walk/subway everywhere and eat reasonably healthy, and they often hit the gym 3-6x a week.

I don't want to say there are like zero fatties - there are - but overall Manhattan girls are in excellent shape compared to every other city. Plus, you have a large number of models, actresses, dancers, as well [as does LA].

Quote: (04-16-2013 04:55 PM)horn Wrote:  

NYC has much hotter girls than LA, and very few under 30 are overweight because most people walk/subway everywhere and eat reasonably healthy, and they often hit the gym 3-6x a week.

I don't want to say there are like zero fatties - there are - but overall Manhattan girls are in excellent shape compared to every other city. Plus, you have a large number of models, actresses, dancers, as well [as does LA].

Whenever I walk around mid/downtown Manhattan, all the girls seem flat chested, though.

one good thing about Americans over Europeans.
whiter teeth

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (04-17-2013 07:08 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

whiter teeth

I'm on the fence about this. American girls can overdo this massively to the point of it looking somewhat ridiculous (whitening). It’s especially bad when black girls take this to an extreme.

Quote: (04-15-2013 05:22 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

Having been dating a some very sexy foreign women in DC, it's hard to go back to even not-overweight Americans. The foreign girls take so good care of themselves and have flat stomachs, which is almost impossible to find with American women.

It creates this incentive to take the Americans out on the town, and just bring the foreign girls over to your place. Which sucks, because you really wanna show off these foreign hotties.

As a dude with a lot of bills, (not in debt, though), it's a huge plus to American chicks. I find a girl who just doesn't expect me to pay for everything very attractive. And even in DC, I've ended up dating some feminine sweethearts who loved to cooked (who were even doctors or lawyers). Not a lot, but they exist.

Just my two cents.

I would rather just pay the 50 dollars and not have to sit through some insufferable cunts opinions just because I am in the mood to scratch an itch.

Its worth every cent just for my own sanity these days.

Quote: (04-17-2013 08:26 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2013 07:08 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

whiter teeth

I'm on the fence about this. American girls can overdo this massively to the point of it looking somewhat ridiculous (whitening). It’s especially bad when black girls take this to an extreme.

I agree. As long as someone brushes their teeth daily and doesn't drink too much red wine/tea/coffee and doesn't smoke too much, their teeth should be absolutely fine.

Edit - That said, yellow teeth on a girl really puts me off. There's a middle ground I guess. Have them polished now and again or something.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (04-17-2013 09:14 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

I would rather just pay the 50 dollars and not have to sit through some insufferable cunts opinions just because I am in the mood to scratch an itch.

Its worth every cent just for my own sanity these days.

Yeah, I'd have to amend my original response.

As you get more cash, you tolerate far fewer inconveniences and bullshit.

You don't drive around the block. You just valet.

You don't care about splitting checks ever. You just want good company.

You stop doing things you don't want to do and in fact, you start finding out there are a whole lot of things you never wanted to do in the first place but didn't realize it at the time.

Hell, I pay for guys, too. I don't do the "you buy, I buy" round stuff if they are good company. I'll buy an extra round or two because younger guys have less cash. I'll even buy rounds even though I'm usually drinking water. When I have UFC, I don't need guys pitching in. If we need to grease to get in, I'll throw in the bulk of cash.

I'd never have substandard company just to split a check.

Never been to America but i imagine this is how the women are like

[Image: EdVBBPR.gif]

Girls shoulder checking guys. Girls bumping into guys. Girls going into your lane and playing a game of sidewalk chicken.

Man, this started in Canada too. I thought I was the only one experiencing this, every time I tell people about this they say I'm crazy.

Example: I walk on the sidewalk, on the right side as custom in N. America. Girl walking towards me in the opposite direction, on the right side too. Then when she notices me, she changes to the left side, and we're walking directly into each other, like some kind of face off. Until last second, right before we collide, she changes back to the other side, sometimes excusing herself like a dumbass. This happens to me every week.

Is she being a cunt? Is she challenging me? Or does she want to meet me? Sometimes they're young, sometimes theyre as old as 50, sometimes they're really beautiful. One thing is sure though it's very annoying, especially when it's a 6 acting like a 9.

To be fair though, I see the same behavior from guys, but to a much lesser degree.

^^^I've noticed this too. Normally I just shift my body out of the way, but it's become so common that I'm tempted to start experimenting with body checking girls just to see what happens. I'm big enough I'm afraid I'll knock a girl over and start some shit, but at the same time, I almost don't care.

Has anyone tried this, notices this, or have stories to share?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.