rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Thread on another forum

It's a Howard Stern Fan/Hate Forum. Screenshots from FB etc are priceless.
http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php...these-days

That one woman who had a poster saying "Poverty is a woman."

[Image: huh.gif][Image: confused.gif][Image: huh.gif]

Do these dumb women believe that all their problems would be solved if they weren't women? Fucking delusional.

A bunch of self-centered women who think it's oppression because she had to grind on that hot guy to French Montana's "Pop That" at the club.

Question: Why can't we have gender-friendly music at the club?

Song: Don't stop, pop that. Drop that pussy bitch.

Modded lyrics by Jessica Valenti: Before I consensually place my body-positive behind on your hips (you better not a have a hard-on you rapist!)you must accede to these terms. Before I pop that, you must refute rape culture and patriarchy while also saying the reason you are attracted to me isn't because of my socially-constructed beauty but because I am a self-identified, empowered womyn. Also, the sex later will be me pegging you. If you are a bad bottom, I will probably retroactively withdraw consent and call the cops. I will also block you on Facebook.

Wow, I can't wait to not hear lyrics like at the bar. [Image: banana.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (04-15-2013 03:27 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Song: Don't stop, pop that. Drop that pussy bitch.

Modded lyrics by Jessica Valenti: Before I consensually place my body-positive behind on your hips (you better not a have a hard-on you rapist!)you must accede to these terms. Before I pop that, you must refute rape culture and patriarchy while also saying the reason you are attracted to me isn't because of my socially-constructed beauty but because I am a self-identified, empowered womyn. Also, the sex later will be me pegging you. If you are a bad bottom, I will probably retroactively withdraw consent and call the cops. I will also block you on Facebook.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

They want all of the power and none of the responsibility.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Haha, this is so retarded.

[Image: ioEurv9xa0PKu.png]

Some of the examples on that site made me want to either A) Laugh, or B) Throw myself under a bus.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (04-15-2013 11:35 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Some of the examples on that site made me want to either A) Laugh, or B) Throw myself under a bus.

Or C) Throw them under a bus.

[Image: be7.jpg]

[Image: ib1inZ8E51o2cT.png]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This 'I had sex 3 years ago and now I regret it so it's rape' thing is really disturbing, and the way it is passed as normal behavior by some feminists is utterly crazy. Does it only happen in America? As I've never come across it over here.

One of my best mates is going on and on about how he wants to move to the States, and a few years ago I would have been championing the cause...not any more!

I've been saving this one for the right post:

[Image: facepalm-531102626221.jpeg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (04-15-2013 10:40 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

Throw in LGBT rights/activism and you have the voice of our generation. All bullshit.

Haha, this was pretty funny in the thread:

[Image: 6EpKFh.jpg]

"This is what you get when Andy Milonakis fucks The Cure. "

Haha attractive women don't give two fucks about being 'objectified'. Do you think Rosie Huntington-Whiteley minds being paid millions for being an appalling actress, off the back of being a model?

It is always girls like ^^^^ who whine. As if ANYONE is objectifying her!

Quote: (04-15-2013 01:34 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Haha attractive women don't give two fucks about being 'objectified'. Do you think Rosie Huntington-Whiteley minds being paid millions for being an appalling actress, off the back of being a model?

It is always girls like ^^^^ who whine. As if ANYONE is objectifying her!

It's a cry for help in hamsterese, "Objectify me! Objectify me! Dear God, please objectify me!"

Might as well be opposite day.

Quote: (04-15-2013 01:30 PM)megatron Wrote:  

Haha, this was pretty funny in the thread:

[Image: 6EpKFh.jpg]

"This is what you get when Andy Milonakis fucks The Cure. "
Her sausage hands are disgusting. I get sick from seeing fat girl's hands and feet.

Quote: (04-15-2013 10:40 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

That is such a shame. At face value, she looks like a nicely/conservatively dressed, well kept, good looking, feminine girl. On face I would rate her a 7.5 or 8. I don't think she has bad intent towards men, I just think she is a dupe. She is too trusting, and lacks the capacity to think for herself critically, as do most women. She needs to be putting that trust into good strong man. She has been manipulated by her feminist and Marxist professors.

Quote:Quote:

My god.

That's just so staggeringly stupid that I'm at a loss for words.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-16-2013 03:47 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

My god.

That's just so staggeringly stupid that I'm at a loss for words.

Haha, it isn't even that it is particularly feminist, it is just particularly stupid.

I'm also shocked by these FB updates where girls say "Childsupport Check" is here, lets get some shoes and other stuff. Incredible.

That thread got derailed by a fag and a woman.

Back on track?
[Image: 9CL3O.jpg]

[Image: wtf.jpg]

I googled a bunch of those "i need feminism" signs.

People are blaming every little problem of theirs on feminism. They're saying stuff like "you'll be judged if..." with no fact to back that up.

If religion has taught us anything its that people will blindly follow a promise to rid themselves out of all accountability and responsibility.

This type of feminism is no different. People blindly follow and are sold snake oil that "all your problems are because feminism is not strong enough" They submit to a higher power because its easier than being an individual.

[Image: attachment.jpg11202]    Exhibit A: I need FEMINISM because SOCIETY’S IDEALS tell me I’m not BEAUTIFUL!

Signed,

Not A Supermodel

[Image: attachment.jpg11201]    Exhibit B : I need feminism because I shouldn’t be HARASSED by guys because I’m ‘PRETTY’! (I disagree with your opinion on my looks, by the way)

Same girl in case you were wondering. Her two signs make no fucking sense. First she says she needs feminism because society tells her she ain't beautiful and and then she feels harassed because guys said she's pretty. [Image: wtf.jpg]

Newsflash, you are ugly. Maybe if you grew your hair out, that would be a start.

Quote: (04-16-2013 10:08 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

[Image: wtf.jpg]

I googled a bunch of those "i need feminism" signs.

People are blaming every little problem of theirs on feminism. They're saying stuff like "you'll be judged if..." with no fact to back that up.

If religion has taught us anything its that people will blindly follow a promise to rid themselves out of all accountability and responsibility.

This type of feminism is no different. People blindly follow and are sold snake oil that "all your problems are because feminism is not strong enough" They submit to a higher power because its easier than being an individual.

Nailed it.