rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you have done?

I wonder if these 2 guys would be in prison if they did what she wanted to do and took her to the bedroom

Quote:Quote:

My friend and I were leaving work when this drunk girl opens his backseat passenger door and just gets inside. She was so drunk I just had to take advantage of the situation and pull out my flipcam. We dropped her off around the corner to catch a cab. She didn't know where she was and she wanted to have sex with my friend. Funny stuff.

2/10 would not bang

However if she was hot [Image: jailhump.gif]

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

I wouldn't have risked it only because she didn't look good.

Had it been this girl....

[Image: attachment.jpg11136]   

I would have taken her to her house, smashed, and never exchanged info. I wouldn't have let her know who I was, that way no false rape accusations.

Get her info and bang her the next morning while she still has some alcohol in her system, but not so much that she can’t legally give consent. Check the laws in your state.

"64th and what?......take advantage of me."

Getting it all on camera was a good move. No way in hell this woman would be in this state when she woke up.

When she exits the car - "Hello...hello - who is this? I need a ride"

Ya, she was indignant when she left the vehicle - imagine how indignant she would have beeen the next morning when she realizes what she did drunk.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

2, maybe 3 out of 10, not worth any kind of risk. Good story, though!

-Always remember how bad it feels to want to quit, but how extraordinary it feels...to persevere.

We all know the girl is ugly, but that’s not the point. The point is that you need to make a judgment in a scenario where the girl is bang-worthy in the first place.

If she has had so much alcohol that it has substantially impaired her judgment, having sex with her is legally an act of rape. Odd because there was a famous case we read about in my Business Law class in which a man signed the deed away to his house to someone who was getting him drunk. The agreement would have been enforceable had it not been for the joking nature – the contract was written on a napkin. The only time a contract won’t be considered valid is if one party is so intoxicated that he/she is unaware of the legal consequences of signing the contract.

You can sign the deed away to your house, but you can’t bang a ho.

fake name... no problems...

I would have kicked that drunk bitch the fuck out of my car. What a liability.

Why hasn't this video blown up on those feminist websites? I thought all guys were rapists.

These men are real people and real heroes.

At one point she goes "you're really hot, can we just go to your house.."

Where's the challenge? These guys have character™.

Quote: (04-14-2013 09:24 PM)houston Wrote:  

Why hasn't this video blown up on those feminist websites? I thought all guys were rapists.

It's ok because MANOSPHERE has the footage.

Good guys being good citizens. That's what it's all about.

She was drunk, but still seemed able to consent to me. Now if she was unconscious, then that's rape. If she can walk around and make phone calls and speak intelligible words, then she's not too drunk to have sex.

I don't think I'd have banged her because women like her don't move my dick. If it had been a different woman I was actually attracted to, then yeah, I'd have been balls deep within 10 minutes.

You also have to be careful that some drunk, strange chic doesn't puke in your ride. Girls can't hold their liquor for shit. I'm way more likely to see a chic puking cranberry and vodka outside of a bar than a guy in my experience.

Quote: (04-15-2013 12:33 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

She was drunk, but still seemed able to consent to me. Now if she was unconscious, then that's rape. If she can walk around and make phone calls and speak intelligible words, then she's not too drunk to have sex.

I don't think I'd have banged her because women like her don't move my dick. If it had been a different woman I was actually attracted to, then yeah, I'd have been balls deep within 10 minutes.

You also have to be careful that some drunk, strange chic doesn't puke in your ride. Girls can't hold their liquor for shit. I'm way more likely to see a chic puking cranberry and vodka outside of a bar than a guy in my experience.

I actually agree with this. Not only could she consent, but she was the one pushing the interaction. She was offended that he didn't want to fuck her. If you had that on tape, I don't think you would be spending any time in jail.

I'd keep filming until I could find the first available cop and then I'd hand her off to the cop. That girl was a volatile drunk. They can be fun, but more often than not, they can cause you a lot of grief.

Favorite line @ 2:01
Quote:Quote:

Take advantage of me

I would have videotaped the entire interaction from the time she got into my car until the time we finished fucking.

If she cried rape I would just tell the judge to watch the video.

I'd have done exactly what these guys did.

What you say isn't without sense, but that isn't how the law will see it. You have to protect yourself given that reality, which in this case means assuming that she is, in fact, too drunk here to give consent. That's how you'll be treated should she wake up in the morning with regrets.

This is especially true if you're black and are dealing with a girl who looks like the one in this vid.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (04-15-2013 04:07 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I'd have done exactly what these guys did.

What you say isn't without sense, but that isn't how the law will see it. You have to protect yourself given that reality, which in this case means assuming that she is, in fact, too drunk here to give consent. That's how you'll be treated should she wake up in the morning with regrets.

This is especially true if you're black and are dealing with a girl who looks like the one in this vid.

If you wanted to play it safe you wouldn't have to take her back to your place and let her wake up there. You could smash her right there in the back seat and drop her off somewhere a few minutes later. Bang bus style. She'd never who you were or where you lived.

I would have thrown her out of car. Prefferabbly in a bad neighbourhood if it were on my way. I have no simpathy nor arousal for drunk, plump and slutty women who challenges me to take advantage of her and insults me if I do not, but votes for politicians who pass laws that can put me in prison for that.

Quote: (04-15-2013 02:48 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I would have videotaped the entire interaction from the time she got into my car until the time we finished fucking.

Surely you jest?

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (04-15-2013 04:38 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If you wanted to play it safe you wouldn't have to take her back to your place and let her wake up there. You could smash her right there in the back seat and drop her off somewhere a few minutes later. Bang bus style. She'd never who you were or where you lived.

You're taking a big risk there. There's no guarantee that she would be unable to remember everything that could possibly identify you, nor is there a guarantee that others could perhaps gain information (ex: random pedestrians spotting your car and/or her).

Whether or not to take that risk is up to the individual. The answer for me ("no way, not doing it") is quite easy.

Quote: (04-15-2013 02:48 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Not sure if serious, but this sounds like a recipe for disaster.

The video would merely establish her intoxication and, if combined with your apparent soberness, would bolster the case for applying a rape charge on the basis that she was drunk and couldn't give consent. She would have the weight of public opinion/sympathy on her side if she chose to press charges against a guy who did her while drunk and taped it.

The legality of videotaping somebody in a sexual act is dicey. If her consent wasn't explicitly given (plausible given her intoxication), then there could be an issue. That could land you in further trouble by giving the prosecutors another charge to add to the rape accusation.

These girls aren't worth the trouble, guys.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (04-15-2013 07:37 PM)Mage Wrote:  

I would have thrown her out of car. Prefferabbly in a bad neighbourhood if it were on my way. I have no simpathy nor arousal for drunk, plump and slutty women who challenges me to take advantage of her and insults me if I do not, but votes for politicians who pass laws that can put me in prison for that.
Make sure to cut your lights off if you ever have to do something so nobody can get your plates.

I wouldn't do it, she's not worth the risk. The only way to protect yourself is to film the entire encounter start to finish.

As a matter of fact, there's a probability that filming it won't be enough to keep you safe. You may get bad luck and run into a judge that claims she was unconscious and therefore unable to consent, despite the fact that most would agree that she was conscious enough to know what's going on in the vid.

It's simply not worth it, plus she's not hot anyway.

Jerk off in her mouth and not leave any DNA or semen anywhere. Make sure she completely swallows. When she sobers up, act like you don't know what the fuck she's talking about.