rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gents, rev up your engines (cooming soon)

Just wanted to give the RVF community heads up that in the upcoming weeks and months I plan on posting several content-rich threads where I will exhaustively share relevant knowledge and quality intelligence about a certain European region that is left underexplored, underutilized and underappreciated both here as well as in the field -- but which according to my insight presents the last favorable lifestyle destination available to foreign men on the European continent. Accordingly, this region also offers prime hunting grounds for snatching up quality women for LTR, pound-for-pound perhaps best anywhere.

Through sophisticated methodical analysis, careful cultural deconstruction and in-field evidence my aim is for these threads to actually be game changers and significantly (positively) influence a certain segment of RVF community and certain lurkers-at-large regarding not only their vacation travel plans, but more importantly their longer term lifestyle-seeking decisions. Changing some of your entire lives may very well be the end game here.

Please know that I will start slowly, but will gather steam in the upcoming weeks, only to blow up during the summer.

So if you are into European women for LTR, or are looking for beneficial lifestyle destinations, or simply haven't made up your summer travel plans yet, make sure to look out for my travel threads to tickle your bones, and open your eyes.

See you.

What ever happened here?

So where are you going? You better include pics

He had a solid Bosnia post (With lots of pics), but then after that I didn't see anything. All I'm saying, is this was a pretty bold statement with very little action. When I saw this at first, I thought, "Alright, let's see what he's gonna throw down, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt." He posted this a month ago and still not seeing a lot of substance. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."- Carl Sagan. And I'm just not seeing the evidence of these "content rich threads." Maybe he'll come around, just busy.

Edit: I just went back through and looked, he did bust out a thread on Belgrade too. But I couldn't even call it a data sheet. It was just pictures of girls from there for the most part. No substance to it. How do you swoop these girls? How are their attitudes? Where do we go? I could walk around Denver taking pictures of good looking women, but how does that help anyone out?

Hopefully he's still in the field.

Why you make a post promoting other non existent post ?! We don't need advertisement of a post.... useless thread, hopefully your next post will not be as useless as this one.

Quote: (05-08-2013 10:37 PM)Malekhit Wrote:  

Why you make a post promoting other non existent post ?! We don't need advertisement of a post.... useless thread, hopefully your next post will not be as useless as this one.

So you're excusing hype here? You're saying hype shouldn't be called out? When I saw this post, I thought to myself, "This guy better come out strong with guns blazing after writing a thread like this on one of his first days on the forum." He didn't come through, he should be called out. And what substance have you contributed by the way, trying to call me out? I've laid down my share of knowledge and data sheets.

International my post is not directed at you at any shape or form. I'm talking about the post that Ben Akiba made because there is no point of promoting your own post.
International If you misunderstood my post, sorry next time I will try to be more concise.

My bad homie. I thought that whole thing was directed at me. It kind of read that way. It would have read better, "Why you make a thread promoting other non existent posts/threads ?!" I wasn't really trying to call you out, I realize you just joined. I would have just been a little offended having been told, "Hopefully your next post will not be as useless as this one," coming from someone with only 80 some odd posts. Not that your opinion doesn't matter, it's just I've thrown down a lot of data here over the years. No hard feelings dude.

No offence taken. English is my second language so I make a lot of silly mistakes like that.

All good, you speak just fine. Many natives would have made the same mistake. Are you from Quebec?

Ha ha, I did say I will start out slowly. But for you impatient types I will bust out more substance threads very soon.

Cool, that's what I wanted to hear. I was giving you a little bit of a hard time. But hey, you did talk a big game, I hope you can follow through.