rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When did you realize you had low-beauty standards ?

To be honest, this whole exposure I have had to Ukraine women-Russian women and just learning about places in East Europe and south America that are plentiful with beautiful ladies.

has been a life changing experience for me. I gotta keep it real, I had low standards. I feel embarrassed about it now. i'm 30 now, and I am so fucking behind with doing this travel PUA stuff. I'm looking back on my life and trying look at how I went so wrong with this shit.

a friend of mine tried to get me to do this online thing 5 years ago and I didn't understand it back then. even when I first started doing this online thing, I was talking to women who are considered 7's and maybe even leftovers by east Europe (Ukraine-Russia) standards. I learned

I was once afraid to call American women ugly. but now I can confirm that our women our fat and ugly. and the prettier understandable have gigantic egos.

because my pain and frustration of trying to attract and date the younger pretty women around me here in DC (black, white, hispanic, asian) was driving me nuts.

And i'm very embarassed to admit now that at one point i was considering dating attractive-pretty older women (cougars/MILFs) like this:

[Image: 010MLF_Amy_Lindsay_001_zps9dce0994.jpg][Image: 8women--fanny.jpg]

that's how beat down I felt.

i got to a point where, if a woman just had a good personality and some sex appeal that would be enough for me to attract me. i would've been ok with a american girl who is 5-6, as long as she was a good person and not an egotistical feministic bitch.

As we know even some fat ugly women have huge egos and act like there pretty women who are 10's. its really torture.

but I now see that with some legit game, effort, language ability and patience - and decent looks/fashion and money on my part. I could pull out something that looks like this.

[Image: RWDhomeSmall5.jpg][Image: 1287383_f248.jpg]
[Image: 20372089.jpg]

because when you wake up and realize "goddmann I was trying to get with women leftovers." Its a wake up call.

so thanks Roosh. before coming here. I was afraid to be honest and call an ugly woman, ugly. I was scared to do it. I wanted to be nice about the beauty issue. I wanted to be considerate.

I think the whole feminizing of men, the ratio of pretty women to men and the overall culture has truly emasculated us here.So for the American guys who learned late like I did, when did you realize you had low standards?

My standards were usually pretty good, but Argentina was a game changer.

Quote: (04-13-2013 01:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

My standards were usually pretty good, but Argentina was a game changer.

really? argentina changed you. what's considered an argentian 8-9? is that like an american latina that's above a 10.

i can honestly say that i can't really rate latinas because i haven't been exposed to south/central america & brazil like that.

I'm limited to what i see on the internet, spanish movies, and photos on the web.

Quote: (04-13-2013 03:04 PM)hayesbrandon30 Wrote:  

i can honestly say that i can't really rate latinas because i haven't been exposed to south/central america & brazil like that.

I'm limited to what i see on the internet, spanish movies, and photos on the web.

The top 1%.

For me it was when I was 19. I had a brief fling with a russian ballerina and realized my concept of what was attractive was seriously off. She finally hit the wall but all through my 20s I'd run into her every 2-3 years and it was a reminder of what I should be going after. I still look at a picture of her from when she was 19 once in a while to remind myself what I'm capable of pulling.

I'm older than a lot of guys here. I hate to sound like the ol timer, but in my day there was an expression that fatties were like mopeds, they were fun to ride, but you didn't want your friends to see you with one. IMO the change occurred in the late 90's with fat acceptance, and women leaving the house looking like shit.

I noticed that I subtlety let my standards slip after I got out of the military and stopped going abroad for a few years. I had been locked in the U.S. for about 7 years before I left the country. My first stop was Cuba. I realized that the women there didn't leave the house unless they were dressed to kill no matter how poor they were. Naturally beautiful skin (makeup was scarce), and they were in good physical shape. It made me look at my then current LTR differently. Her face was a 8, her body when we met was a 9 and I hadn't noticed that she had gained about 12 pounds. She was a gorgeous Puerto Rican, and when people saw us together guys would ask "how I got her". We were done shortly after that trip, and I haven't looked back.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (04-13-2013 12:45 PM)hayesbrandon30 Wrote:  

To be honest, this whole exposure I have had to Ukraine women-Russian women and just learning about places in East Europe and south America that are plentiful with beautiful ladies.

has been a life changing experience for me. I gotta keep it real, I had low standards. I feel embarrassed about it now. i'm 30 now, and I am so fucking behind with doing this travel PUA stuff. I'm looking back on my life and trying look at how I went so wrong with this shit.

a friend of mine tried to get me to do this online thing 5 years ago and I didn't understand it back then. even when I first started doing this online thing, I was talking to women who are considered 7's and maybe even leftovers by east Europe (Ukraine-Russia) standards. I learned

I was once afraid to call American women ugly. but now I can confirm that our women our fat and ugly. and the prettier understandable have gigantic egos.

because my pain and frustration of trying to attract and date the younger pretty women around me here in DC (black, white, hispanic, asian) was driving me nuts.

And i'm very embarassed to admit now that at one point i was considering dating attractive-pretty older women (cougars/MILFs) like this:

[Image: 010MLF_Amy_Lindsay_001_zps9dce0994.jpg][Image: 8women--fanny.jpg]

that's how beat down I felt.

i got to a point where, if a woman just had a good personality and some sex appeal that would be enough for me to attract me. i would've been ok with a american girl who is 5-6, as long as she was a good person and not an egotistical feministic bitch.

As we know even some fat ugly women have huge egos and act like there pretty women who are 10's. its really torture.

but I now see that with some legit game, effort, language ability and patience - and decent looks/fashion and money on my part. I could pull out something that looks like this.

[Image: RWDhomeSmall5.jpg][Image: 1287383_f248.jpg]
[Image: 20372089.jpg]

because when you wake up and realize "goddmann I was trying to get with women leftovers." Its a wake up call.

so thanks Roosh. before coming here. I was afraid to be honest and call an ugly woman, ugly. I was scared to do it. I wanted to be nice about the beauty issue. I wanted to be considerate.

I think the whole feminizing of men, the ratio of pretty women to men and the overall culture has truly emasculated us here.So for the American guys who learned late like I did, when did you realize you had low standards?
Good point..um but if you are above 30 and successful ,you can just the same date American chicks who look good. TBH there is more to life than making a lifestyle that fits around chasing women. You gotta find a balance.

i agree about balance. but its like Roosh said about himself. i was a nerdy urkell type as a teen. And even after doing an extreme makeover back in my early 20's and lifting weights and fixing my wardrobe and working on my game.

i was still dealing with women with bitch shields and sausage fests at night clubs, thug-lover women, gold-digger/status seeking and women chasing after male model type guys and all the usual dating B.S. in a major city like DC

so..i lowered my standards so that i wouldn't get depressed abotu this shit.

but now see that i can have a 8-9 level of beauty who is feminine and has personality and not a big ego. its mind blowing.

and there are so many options (east europe, west europe, south america, central america, asia) and many other outlets. its wide open man!!!

and i'm just so fuckin' embarassed about this shit. talking with men here and giving women beauty ratings makes me so ashamed.

if Roosh and some of the international players here could see some of the average - leftover women i was once chasing after, i think roosh would ban me from the forums and give me a well-deserved bitch-slap in the face too. but i will never make these mistakes again.

I'm in decent physical shape and i plan to stay that way and improve but i feel like my youth was wasted on bullshit - trying to get average-looking chicks with big egos.

when i could've been learning a foreign language and even just dealing with foreign girls here in DC. i feel so dumb.

so to make up for the failure. my mortal mission is to get a girl in the 8-9 level. I realize it will be a challenge --but i feel it can be done. i'm actually certain about it.

Sometimes I pretend that I have standards, especially after reading all of the self improvement and game knowledge on these threads. Magically these standards seem to disappear after 6-8 drinks and if I'm three sheets to the wind, anything goes and I could be harpooning a whale before the end of the night, although this hasn't been happening so much in recent years as I've been traveling to countries where the land whales seem to be a rarer species.

I have low standards and I'm OK with that. I didn't get into game to establish a high notch count. I got into game so that I could learn to avoid letting the girls I wanted to like me slipping through my fingers.

I use game to ensure consistent pleasant female company.

Sometimes that girls I want to hang out with, that I enjoy the company of, are hot. Other times, they are just borderline bang able, but they are fun to hang out with, so I don't mind.

But I won't go near girls that I don't have some level of sexual attraction for.

I'm the King of Beijing!

My standards where never too low, but traveling to EE was a game changer. The women there, on average, are so much thinner. They also dress better and look more feminine. It is crazy to think that American women have such big egos considering how fat they are compared to most women in the rest of the world. American women truly are the leftovers, like you said, of the world.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Nowadays, when I am in the USA I only fuck with younger chicks, and preferably college chicks, because they are the only ones that are really consistently thin anymore...and even they are starting to get fatter.

Quote: (04-13-2013 09:59 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

My standards where never too low, but traveling to EE was a game changer. The women there, on average, are so much thinner. They also dress better and look more feminine. It is crazy to think that American women have such big egos considering how fat they are compared to most women in the rest of the world. American women truly are the leftovers, like you said, of the world.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Nowadays, when I am in the USA I only fuck with younger chicks, and preferably college chicks, because they are the only ones that are really consistently thin anymore...and even they are starting to get fatter.

Since I am originally from Europe my standards have always been very high it's just that for many years of going out in USA (Washington, DC) it's been an extreme challenge of not hitting on the American heffers or the girls with the bitchy attitudes as the 8+ are rarely friendly around here even when running near-perfect game.
I suppose the turning point for me was when I was 20 years old and ended up making out with a hot Mexican girl at Senior Frogs in Cancun. Since then my attraction towards American women has been minimal at best...perhaps that explains why i've had very long dry spells and am always thinking of my next trip abroad.

Quote: (04-13-2013 05:56 PM)hayesbrandon30 Wrote:  

Did you guys watch this video? That woman interviewed at the end is such a prototypical American woman.

"I hit on guys by not hitting on them..."

WTF??

And what she says at 6:25....

[Image: facepalm.png]

God...I need out of this fucking country...

Why is this ugly bitch on television? With her mug she should be on the radio....... Scratch that. Her whiny voice annoyed me.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (04-13-2013 06:25 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Sometimes I pretend that I have standards, especially after reading all of the self improvement and game knowledge on these threads. Magically these standards seem to disappear after 6-8 drinks and if I'm three sheets to the wind, anything goes and I could be harpooning a whale before the end of the night, although this hasn't been happening so much in recent years as I've been traveling to countries where the land whales seem to be a rarer species.

Same here. I'm 21 so nearly everything passes the boner test in my life.