rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Connecting People

Connecting People

I work in an industry and have a lot of contacts and connections and since I've been travelling a lot in the last years, I know a lot of skilled people from all around the world that could benefit from each other.

I usually tend to do this for free. I guess that connecting people will actually put me on the spotlight for future business. But a guy suggested me that he was willing to pay me a 10% on any new business that came through any recommendations.

I'm not a big fan of making business this way, because it's so easy for people to get advantage of you, that I find the value in the gesture of connecting rather than trying to scratch a 10% of a business deal.

Does anyone have proper experience with this sort of matters, or can recommend me some literature to at least be a bit more informed about how to manage this things?

Thanks!
V