rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need advice on Tailoring my Travels by the Experts

I've been reading on here a lot of nights and have become informed as well as very confused. I've been working and saving for the past few years and am looking to travel in the US as well as to foreign lands for a minimum of one year. Money is not really a problem but here are some of my thoughts. Im a white American 5'8" dark hair, sharp characteristics. Im a natural entertainer and really have no values when it comes to women. I used to date strictly 7-9s, but at 28, I really dont give a f*ck pussy is pussy to me. Going off that here is what I am after:

1.) Places where the dollar is still worth something

2.) Places with great scenery, but off the beaten path. Esp on the beach

3.) Places where women like Americans. Both times I was in Western Europe I told women I was from Canada after being blatantly denied for being American. Believe me Im patriotic so this was not fun to me.

Heres some of the places I have in mind. Bangkok, Philippines esp Cebu City, Germany, Poland, Iceland, Ukraine, DR, Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil(but not really I used to dream of going here but not anymore), Columbia(reviews are so mixed here that I'm just plain confused), Madrid, Hawaii(Seen some bad reviews on this one)

Ill take any advice I just really want to have some solid spots lined up before I blindly dive in. Like I said Ive been reading here for months and have spent many late nights studying, but am still somewhat confused. I know not everyone has the same results everywhere, but Id like to find some spots that agree with my listed criteria. I've never been to a place where a white American has foreign appeal so I'd like to feel that at least once in my life.

In the US I'll be in Denver, Atlanta, North Carolina and hopefully Chicago. Georgia women are by far my favorite and I have no qualms when it comes to other ethnicities. I actually enjoy some jungle fever. Thanks for any advice in advance, I appreciate it.

Im not an expert but I have stayed in Bangkok and lived in Colombia for a short period of time so I will tell you what I know. Bangkok is a must travel destination for anyone as it will open your eyes to a totally new world. As for Colombia I don't know what mixed reviews you have read but it is a wonderful country one that you should definitely check out and should plan to stay long term. Since you want to travel for a year I would break up your trip in 2 maybe 3 "parts". For example you do Central and South America then once down move onto Eastern Europe then onto South East Asia. I would focus on one country first and once your there plan for the next one on a case by case basis. Last year my plan was to do South America from Colombia to Brazil but what ended up happening was I loved Colombia so much I just stayed there the whole time.

As for the American part, I wouldn't pretend your Canadian just say your American and let show them that not all Americans are Douches. If you know how to behave in your environment and be friendly then the issue of being an American wont be an issue. From experience though Colombians are pretty warm to Americans (or maybe just white guys in General)

if you want to know specifics about parts of Colombia or Bangkok ask away.

Quote: (04-11-2013 08:23 PM)donnie514 Wrote:  

Im not an expert but I have stayed in Bangkok and lived in Colombia for a short period of time so I will tell you what I know. Bangkok is a must travel destination for anyone as it will open your eyes to a totally new world. As for Colombia I don't know what mixed reviews you have read but it is a wonderful country one that you should definitely check out and should plan to stay long term. Since you want to travel for a year I would break up your trip in 2 maybe 3 "parts". For example you do Central and South America then once down move onto Eastern Europe then onto South East Asia. I would focus on one country first and once your there plan for the next one on a case by case basis. Last year my plan was to do South America from Colombia to Brazil but what ended up happening was I loved Colombia so much I just stayed there the whole time.

As for the American part, I wouldn't pretend your Canadian just say your American and let show them that not all Americans are Douches. If you know how to behave in your environment and be friendly then the issue of being an American wont be an issue. From experience though Colombians are pretty warm to Americans (or maybe just white guys in General)

if you want to know specifics about parts of Colombia or Bangkok ask away.

Donnie514, I think you are my Quebecois doppleganger as we've had very similar travel experiences, I was also in BKK recently (and will return at the end of this month) and I also spent 4 months in Colombia last year, I had the same plan as you (travel around) but ended up staying in Colombia the entire time since I loved it there so much. Also, I"m a big fan of the 514 and Quebec Gold, you know what I mean.

Anyway, OP, I think Donnie514 gave you some solid advice about moving around and getting to know one country well, I also have some pointers to add:

Colombia: If you don't speak Spanish or dance, start practicing now. Since you have a good amount of time, I would enroll in a Spanish language school there, as I did, for at least a couple of weeks. This is good in a few ways as it will improve your language skills, you'll meet new people (foreigners) to hang with and it'll give you an answer to the inevitable question "What are you doing in Colombia? To which your reply will be "Studying Spanish, I was told that the Colombian accent is the best in South America." Of course you won't reveal the truth, that you're a poon hound looking to make your dinero Americano go further.

Also, and this goes for any country where English isn't the main lingo, attending a language school for a few hours Monday to Friday will give you structure, which IMHO is a good thing when doing extended travel. Without it, you may get caught up in a downward spiral of heavy boozing, hard partying and find yourself snorting lines of nose candy of a strippers ass in the war zones of Colombian inner cities. I prefer the interior cities (Bogota, Medellin, Cali) but since you like the beach , you may want to consider the Caribbean coast; Cartagena, Santa Marta or even Barranquilla (not on the coast but not too far), but be warned, the women aren't as hot there and they speak Spanish very fast and with a thick accent that can be hard to understand for a beginner.

Moving along, Philippines: I"m currently here and have been for the past two months and IMHO, nowhere in the world will your yankee cock be so revered as this place, they love Americans here. You could go out to clubs dressed in a captain America custom and still pull here, it is indeed quite easy to pull here as everyone on the forum who's been here will attest. If your white ass can't get laid in the Philippines, then just cut your dick off and throw it in the trash can because its useless. Check out 20nation's datasheet on the Philippines, that guy killed it there and spells it all out for you, I've also been posting about my travels there: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20...hilippines

Cebu: Forget it, I don't know why this place gets the attention that it does on here because it is a fucking giant poop hole, honestly its one of the worst cities I've ever been to, although I will likely return as its a good transit point, especially to my favorite little city in the world, Dumaguete.

You would be better off setting up shop in Manila, I know that this city gets shit on a lot on here as a true third world shit hole and maybe its true in some ways but for a guy like you who has some cash, you can set up shop in a nicer area such as Makati, Malate or BGC. I'm currently staying in a pimping condo in BGC and actively scouting out the higher end spots, the best that Manila has to offer for my up coming High End Manila data sheet.

Bangkok: There's a ton of info on here about BKK and everyone loves it, myself included, although I much prefer it in small doses of week or two and don't think I could live there but you should definitely check it out!

Judging by the countries you list, looks like you need to narrow down your search because a place like the Ukraine is a hell of a lot different than a place like the DR. I suggest that you travel not only to bang lots of local ladies, but also to do some self improvement as well, which I think is a must do for the long term traveler, here's a couple ideas:

Learn Spanish: Hit up Colombia, the DR, Mexico and Costa Rica all for three months each, your Spanish should be really good by the end of the year, as well as your dance skills and your notch count will be impressive.

Pick up a hobby/interest: I did this in SE Asia, trained Muay Thai in Thailand and also got my scuba diving certification there, in the past two months in the Philippines, I dived the shit out of this place and hit up some amazing dive spots. These are two things I hope to continue long term in my life. Your notch count will go through the roof in SE Asia, especially if you stay for an entire year, a couple of new notches a week is not unheard of, hell I met up players on this forum (you guys know who!) that we're getting multiple notches in one night, I"m talking 2-4 girls in a night, back-to-back threesomes, orgies, etc. I know it sounds crazy but if you read this legendary poon hound's data sheet, you'll see what I mean: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20155.html

I'd give some advice on Europe as I lived there for a year (1999/2000) and back packed all over western Europe but that was 10-14 years ago, so my knowledge is dated and there's much more recent data on this forum. You can't go wrong with western Europe though, love the place (well, most of it anyway), although it will be quite expensive.

Those are just a couple of ideas and examples of what I've done and I'm pretty happy with those activities and my recent travels, there's lots of options man, keep searching but definitely narrow it down. Good luck

Thank you donnie514 and Scotian that was the exact kind of advice I was looking for. Seems like the Philippines and Columbia are two definites. The 20nation datasheet was actually what originally caught my eye.

I know decent Spanish, but will def need to brush it up some. The self improvement point is def a great one as well, and the logistics of going from South America to Europe to SE Asia is a good idea. Sounds like your really tearing it up in the Philippines haha.

If you have any advice on who to rent from in Columbia or the Philippines Id really appreciate that as well. Bangkok just sounds disgusting in a good way. Is it best to get a hotel there for a couple weeks? If so where is a good place to set up shop?

Also, any advice on EE that suits my goals is more than welcome

I suggest looking into this thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15793.html for some EE advice.

To that list I would add Romania. Quality is high , girls speak decent english , they dont have any problems with americans. Prices are not that high , compared to other countries. If you are going to visit Ukraine , it would be a shame not to stop for a few days/weeks here.

Cities I would suggest are Bucharest , Iasi , Cluj and Timisoara. In the summer I would suggest going to the sea , there will be plenty of horny girls on the beach and chances for SNL's are pretty high.

You can check http://www.airbnb.com for places to stay for all of those countries you listed , even Romania.

Quote: (04-12-2013 04:14 PM)Mr. Polymer Wrote:  

If you have any advice on who to rent from in Columbia or the Philippines Id really appreciate that as well. Bangkok just sounds disgusting in a good way. Is it best to get a hotel there for a couple weeks?

Depends what city you are in for Colombia. If you are in Bogota and can afford the area I highly recommend the Los Rosales area. This is the top spot in Bogota where all the Diplomats and princesses live. Some of the top restaurants in the city will all be in walking distance and you will be in the middle of the action with the zona rosa(tourist/high end) on your right and the more student/local Colombian clubs (7th and 54-56) on your left both would be short taxi rides away.

If you want to save some money and be next to three universities and walking from the trans milenenio main bus terminal then you would go more down on streets 7th and 19 called Las Aguas. This place is has plenty of bars with students and very low with tourists.

For other cities Is stayed with friends and hotels but Im sure if you do your homework on airbnb you will be fine.

Scotian is right on the money with taking Bangkok in small doses. After a week expect to be exhausted and ready to move on to maybe hit up at a later date.

Thank you Roby that is a great thread sounds like Bulgaria has women and money goes far. I'll have to add Romania to the list. Is it best to travel by train between these countries? I know flights can be fairly cheap within Europe dunno about anymore though. Lodz sounds interesting as well. Also, all my travel will be solo unless a friend or two joins me, but most are tied down to corporate life.

"If you want to save some money and be next to three universities and walking from the trans milenenio main bus terminal then you would go more down on streets 7th and 19 called Las Aguas. This place is has plenty of bars with students and very low with tourists." This is the exact level I'm trying to be on. I can still pass for a grad student or even undergrad at my age.

I need to get on a map next and start looking at where these cities are all located. I'm considering learning more Spanish starting now on my own. I've seen that Rosetta stone program trashed is there something you all would suggest? I know I can google it but Id rather get a recommendation. How about for Russian as well I could learn that and get to know more while traveling?

I don't mind a third world feel in the Philipines that actually kinda interests me. Third world pussy sounds scrumptious for some reason.

Scotian where did you get a diving license and was the cost reasonable? That sounds choice, I've heard others recommend doing it. It sounded like you said Thailand but I was a bit confused. Any tips there I'd appreciate.

Quote: (04-12-2013 06:56 PM)donnie514 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2013 04:14 PM)Mr. Polymer Wrote:  

If you have any advice on who to rent from in Columbia or the Philippines Id really appreciate that as well. Bangkok just sounds disgusting in a good way. Is it best to get a hotel there for a couple weeks?

Depends what city you are in for Colombia. If you are in Bogota and can afford the area I highly recommend the Los Rosales area. This is the top spot in Bogota where all the Diplomats and princesses live. Some of the top restaurants in the city will all be in walking distance and you will be in the middle of the action with the zona rosa(tourist/high end) on your right and the more student/local Colombian clubs (7th and 54-56) on your left both would be short taxi rides away.

If you want to save some money and be next to three universities and walking from the trans milenenio main bus terminal then you would go more down on streets 7th and 19 called Las Aguas. This place is has plenty of bars with students and very low with tourists.

For other cities Is stayed with friends and hotels but Im sure if you do your homework on airbnb you will be fine.

Scotian is right on the money with taking Bangkok in small doses. After a week expect to be exhausted and ready to move on to maybe hit up at a later date.

Again Donnie is dropping some serious knowledge on Bogota, we've had very similar experiences and I concur that the area around 7th (Septima) and 54-56 is a great place to be. In fact, thats exactly (calle 55 con 10) where my apartment was that I stayed in for two months, here's a link (in Spanish): http://www.amoblado.com/01prod-detalle.php?id=34

I won't go into much more detail on Bogota, but check out the datasheets I dropped:

General Bogota: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10...ght=bogota

Bogota nightlife: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10...ght=bogota

Polymer, I did my PADI open water course in Koh Tao, Thailand and the cost was very reasonable, around $330 USD and that included everything, they call Koh Tao "The Dive Factory" and for good reason, this tiny island has around 70 dive shops and certifies something like 20% of all divers world wide each year. I met up with RVF member Qwest there and he was doing his open water at Simple Life Divers and recommended it, so that where I did mine as well, very good spot: http://www.simplelifedivers.com/

Of course the Philippines is a great spot for diving too, although most shops charge more than in Thailand, around $500 USD but I found a cheap one in Dumaguete and I convinced RVF member Innuendo to do his there and he was happy with it, the cost was $300 USD and the dive shop is called Harold's Dive Shop, its next door to Harold's Mansion hotel/hostle: http://haroldsmansion.com/

Man sounds like you are gonna have a great trip, if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll try to answer as best as I can, looking forward to your data sheets!

Quote: (04-12-2013 08:29 PM)Mr. Polymer Wrote:  

Thank you Roby that is a great thread sounds like Bulgaria has women and money goes far. I'll have to add Romania to the list. Is it best to travel by train between these countries? I know flights can be fairly cheap within Europe dunno about anymore though. Lodz sounds interesting as well. Also, all my travel will be solo unless a friend or two joins me, but most are tied down to corporate life.

I think you are better off with flights , considering they are faster and that means you will have more time gaming girls instead of sitting on trains/buses. And the prices are not so expensive. Flight from Warsaw to Bucharest for example is arround 90-100 EUR.

Inside those countries , if you want to change cities from what I know you will save some $$$ if you travel with buses , trains. Not sure if you would like buses inside Romania tho , roads here are pretty nasty. Lots of holes in them. Flights are not expensive either , you could get a flight from Cluj to Bucharest for 100 EUR. But that is quite expensive compared to Warsaw - Bucharest. So I would suggest sticking to trains or buses while traveling inside Romania at least. But again , it all depends on your budget.

Just did a little digging , Kiev - Bucharest via train is 56.60 Euro second class and 84.87 Euro first class. And the plane ticket is arround 200 Eur.
With flights , you need to book them in time to get the best deals. Maybe check out sky scanner to get a better idea.

Greetings it's been awhile since I've posted, been hopping around the country. Finally starting to set my foreign travels in stone. Planning on trekking through SE Asia for awhile starting End of March. I've been doing some research and have a few questions.

Has anyone used a courier flight? Apparently you can save big money on plane tickets and its not too hard a job to do

What Vaccines do you all get before going to SE Asia?

People keep telling me I should know someone there, are these people full of crap? It seems like most of you guys are doing great traveling solo

Any recommendations on places to get some suits custom tailored. Best Quality and value mix?

I'm looking to surf and get certified to dive while over there, any suggestions on places to go?

I've made a few connects on DIA.com in cities where I can def get a piece. Not the best pieces but certainly exotic hotness. I'm sure people on here have banged the majority of them haha. I also have jungle fever running strong right now def gonna try to do what Scotian did as a side game.

I was just in Hawaii for a couple months and its def a great place where you will get play, but I would never recommend it as a top place to run game. I was only in Kona, so I can not say what goes on, on the other islands. Oahu has more young people and partying. If your a "howlie" which is anyone that's not Hawaiin good luck hooking up with a local. On the bright side, I pulled an Australian and a girl from the country Georgia. Hawaiians are hot, but they def dont beat good ol fashioned white vagina. Best thing I did here was buy a nice ukulele and start playing. Now I have an instrument to bring worldwide to seduce prey.