rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My appearance on a Romanian variety show

Today I went on a Romanian variety show. I was the main guest and flanked beside me were two Romanian singers. I don't know if we need to translate this since the questions and answers are in English without dubbing, so what I did was give you edit the show for English highlights.

Which one of the singers did you bang? [Image: banana.gif]

You are really becoming quite popular in Romania, that's amazing.

I am just waiting to read about the Bangs

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

boredom is evil

32:00... sex machine background music

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

It would not be prudent for me to share details of my interactions with Romanian girls as there is a good chance they will read whatever I publicly write.

You're the fucking man mate. I started reading your stuff in late 2011, look how far it's come.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Roosh is going to be like those American celebrities who are popular overseas but not back at home. Jerry Lewis? [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (04-11-2013 03:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It would not be prudent for me to share details of my ongoing interactions with Romanian girls as there is a good chance they will read whatever I publicly write.

[Image: ok-im-so-jelly.jpg]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (04-11-2013 03:32 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Roosh is going to be like those American celebrities who are popular overseas but not back at home. Jerry Lewis? [Image: smile.gif]

More like David Hosselhoff. I'll only get big in America after suffering a big fall.

By the way, this was live. So no editing.

Roosh is gradually eastern europeanized.When he goes back to US he will stir mass reaction.

haha Some great trolling.

Were those singers lip singing?

I legitimately admire you, strong confidence. If i had been on that other talk show getting bailed up with questions when i dont speak the language i swear i would freeze like a pussy. This looked like you had more fun.

Good job bandit.

Quote: (04-11-2013 03:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2013 03:32 PM)Menace Wrote:  

More like David Hosselhoff. I'll only get big in America after suffering a big fall.

By the way, this was live. So no editing.

When was David Hasselhoff ever big in America?

Poor man's Henry Miller, perhaps?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

To be honest I really like the vibe of the two girls, they didn't try to find ways to make you look bad, looked great and seemed pretty laid back.
I don't even remember the last time I saw girls walking in heels around my campus.

The host also did a good job and didn't try to make you look like someone that you are not, he needs to improve his style but overall he did a great job.

Girl: Do you fall in love every time you're with a girl? 49:08
Roosh: YES.
Girl: Really?
Roosh: YES.
[Image: lol.gif]

boredom is evil

Hahahaa I liked your reaction here.

"That's pretty sad"

[Image: pretty-sadd-o.gif]

I love the 90s American songs they were playing.

I think at this point you almost have to write Bang Romania or at least a Romanian themed book. It will be interesting for you to compare your experience in Romania to other places you have been since you are now a mini-celebrity in Romania and a lot of the girls actually understand English in Romania. Good stuff.

Nice work Roosh. Glad you're enjoying Romania and all it has to offer.

Bang East-Europe

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

31:50
"Okay, George...is woman responsible for man not having a hard one?... " [Image: biggrin.gif]

[Image: george-clooney-beard.jpg]

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (04-11-2013 04:43 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

I think at this point you almost have to write Bang Romania or at least a Romanian themed book. It will be interesting for you to compare your experience in Romania to other places you have been since you are now a mini-celebrity in Romania and a lot of the girls actually understand English in Romania. Good stuff.

Roosh V Impaler
"No poosy is safe"
[Image: Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg]

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Quote: (04-11-2013 03:31 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

You're the fucking man mate. I started reading your stuff in late 2011, look how far it's come.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Very cool stuff Roosh. I think, although what i think need not mean much to you, anyhow, i think an agent is needed - you can develop this awesome footing and create something much bigger out of this. Become THE face of the 'manosphere' - the go to guy whenever a response / reaction is needed to something from the angle you 'represent'. The flicker of fame is fickle Sir.

So, i'm listening to Madonna's 'into the groove' .... this song is awesome.

[Image: Jeremiah%20Johnson%20nod.gif]

First of all, congratulations brother for all the fun and fame coming your way. Not surprised at all, to be honest, I was expecting it. Time to build on that fame and to cash in. I also agree that the time has come to have an agent to assist you with this part of the biz. Are there any agents in here who could help Roosh in here?

Now, after this recent epic turn of events in Romania, the question that I have burning in my head is: which is better? Poland or Romania?

Slay on brother![Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (04-11-2013 03:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It would not be prudent for me to share details of my interactions with Romanian girls as there is a good chance they will read whatever I publicly write.

This is probably the single biggest reason to have a private section to this forum, where to gain entrance, a guy would have to earn his way to it (either through dropping good intel/informative data sheets) etc.