rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"can we still have sex" paradox

when i was in high school, i had no clue what was going on. still, i was doing some things right.

i thought the universe had some cruel, ironic sense of humor because the more i interacted with girls who liked me and i had little interest in, the more they fell in love WHILE the girls i thought were super fly seemed to lose any interest they may have initially had in me the more time i spent with them.

in retrospect and, i think everyone on this forum knows the answer to this one, i had some lessons to learn before i could harness that power i had on less-than-fly girls. if it wasn't for the fact i was the star of a sports team, i would have been as loserish and beta as they come in hs.

fast forward.

at 25, i just broke up with my first LTR,(of almost a year). she cried a little bit, but what baffled me was her response a few minutes later when she asked "can we still have sex". i had to do the best i could to pretend i was considering it, that maybe it wasn't a great idea, but it might be something worth trying out... while the whole time i'm just like WTF...? i must have done something right this whole time, i just have no idea what it is. i was under the impression that the LTR was a tradeoff, unspoken and unacknowledged of sex for emotional investment.

i took away my emotional investment... and she still wanted the sex. obviously this is like that time in high school. i thought i understood shit, and i marveled at the irony of the universe. but in reality... there was a simple concept to explain it all.

thoughts?

I know exactly what you're saying and it's happened to me a lot through the years but I still haven't been able to harness it's power. I think it has to do with not being attached to the outcome and the energy that we're projecting to these women. I'm looking forward to hearing the sr. players weigh in on this...

Thats called..

"We Broke Up But We Are Still Fucking"

It's very common after a LTR ends.

It's a way for her to still spend time with you and be intimate with you. And, she can still get laid while she searches for her next guy.

yeah, girls fuck their exs all the time. Just make sure you use a condom so she can't pregnancy trap you

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

You're underestimating your own ability. Now I can't say more because I dont personally know you or the girl and haven't seen what both of you look like but that's pretty irrelevant. In any case, nice job, welcome to game.

Adding to what Giovonny said, they also think that if they continue having sex with you that you may change your mind.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (04-11-2013 12:44 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Thats called..

It's a way for her to still spend time with you and be intimate with you. And, she can still get laid while she searches for her next guy.

Conversely, the OP should already be closing in on his next girl. Never be the second one to hook-up with someone else when you're in this stage.

Quote: (04-14-2013 03:20 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2013 12:44 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Thats called..

Conversely, the OP should already be closing in on his next girl. Never be the second one to hook-up with someone else when you're in this stage.

of course... i'd like to think i've learned a thing or two on this forum. 1 solid prospect, 2 weak prospects and 1 makeout on the books. and it hasn't been a week yet.

i went out friday. first time single in nearly a year, and everything from this forum just spilled out... in a good way. tons of approaches, ending up a masterful maneuvor that wasn't even purposeful where i personally took over a gaggle of 7 or 8 girls celebrating a b-day... so to the newbs, this is how its done - approach the leader. offhanded comments, never really committing to the conversation. then grabbing the #2 in commands hand gently and guiding her to my wing man... telling her he wants to meet her (BS). she fell for it hook line and sinker. Then, leader tells me they're celebrating b-day girl, and i have my in. i started talking to her, ignoring the 3 or 4 circling her. leader is left not being able to do anything, since i choose b-day girl over her, but had been hitting on her originally. #2 is distracted by wing man. orbiting fatties have to walk off. make out and number. did i mention the double D's [Image: angel.gif]