rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friends' Birthdayparty

Friends' Birthdayparty

I am texting with a chick in advance of our first date and we had to postpone a couple of times. Actually she had to cancel twice and said that she will pay the drinks on our first date. So now we set up a date for tomorrow and now she notices that it is also her friends birthday party tomorrow. I think she feels bad to cancel/postpone again and hence she asks me if we want to go to her friend's party after we got to know each other (so like after 1 or 2 hours). Obviously that is not gonna help getting her into bed. So what shall i do? say no and postpone, or meet her and let her go to the party and meet her again another day or just go to party and check out if there is any better material?

Friends' Birthdayparty

What do you want to do?

Friends' Birthdayparty

She sounds crazy.

Friends' Birthdayparty

I think I will go how it goes and if I think there is a chance to get into her panties, I will join the birthday party. If not, I tell her that I have to get up early next day and not go.

Friends' Birthdayparty

How did you meet her?

I had this situation before, I'd picked up a waitress so got plenty of talking in with her and spent the next week chatting to her on whatsapp. We went on our first date then to her mate's party, but a lot of rapport had already been built and we were comfortable with each other. She spent most of her night with me as I was going round chatting to all the other girls when she left me alone haha.

Didn't fuck her on the first date, but got her on the second date. Doesn't matter if you can't get laid on the same night, it's not that important as long as you get it further down the line.

I'd say it depends on how you've met her. If it was online I'd be hesitant to say yes, go to the party. If you've met before and had a conversation in person, then I don't see much of a problem in hanging out at a bar and getting to the party late with her, as long as you kiss her at one of the bars. You should go to more than one.

Friends' Birthdayparty

I'd postpone with her and go out on my own the same day to find more options. Just in case.

Friends' Birthdayparty

Quote: (04-11-2013 08:09 AM)Special1 Wrote:  

I think I will go how it goes and if I think there is a chance to get into her panties, I will join the birthday party. If not, I tell her that I have to get up early next day and not go.

I agree that this is the best strategy

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Friends' Birthdayparty

to let you know how it went:

She texted me that we should meet 30 min later as she had to work longer. I agreed and we met. Went to bar and had two drinks and then she said we should have more at her friends birthday party. she really wanted me to go with her and tried everything. as it seemed to go quite well, I followed her and we went to the bar where 4 friends (only) were waiting. they all liked me and I got along well with them. Then there came two more guys and one of them must have found me so cool that he bought me a beer after 5 minutes and asked me for my number after 20 minutes before he left again saying that we can meet for more beers sometimes. I asked her after if he was gay and she said no. So ... he also told me about a party on Tuesday's and told her to bring me to the party.
So to cut a long story short ... she found it cool that I got along so well with her friends but for my taste too well although i did not really do anything except answer their questions. So, if i fuck the girl now and dump her after, they will all be pissed at me. i cannot go to any of their bars again anymore haha
at the end, i got her out of the bar before we left and i talked for a few minutes and then put my hands on her hips, pulled her to me, got closer to her mouth, we both smiled and she knew what was gonna happen and said "she has never done this on a first date" ... so she left, i left and we said lets meet on sunday for dinner. so ... i don't know what i should do with her now. my lesson is that i should never get involved into her friends circle before banging her ...

Friends' Birthdayparty

Quote: (04-13-2013 05:52 AM)Special1 Wrote:  

So, if i fuck the girl now and dump her after, they will all be pissed at me. i cannot go to any of their bars again anymore haha

1) I wouldn't give two shits if her or her friends were pissed at me. Bang her! If I stop hanging out with her at some post-bang time, it's her fault. She did something wrong, was bad in bed, etc..............

2) The places I frequent are MY places as far as I'm concerned. I would never stop going to them because of an ex-gf or ex-bang.

Ran into an ex-gf last night at a small neighborhood bar. Acted as if she wasn't there and approached a tall blonde (7) in close proximity. Number closed the blonde in under 45 seconds. The ex got uncomfortable and quickly left.

Friends' Birthdayparty

Quote: (04-13-2013 05:52 AM)Special1 Wrote:  

at the end, i got her out of the bar before we left and i talked for a few minutes and then put my hands on her hips, pulled her to me, got closer to her mouth, we both smiled and she knew what was gonna happen and said "she has never done this on a first date" ... so she left, i left and we said lets meet on sunday for dinner. so ... i don't know what i should do with her now. my lesson is that i should never get involved into her friends circle before banging her ...

You should have said "well I'm different", grabbed her gently by the chin and kissed her. Shit test failed, mate.

Friends' Birthdayparty

Quote: (04-13-2013 06:14 AM)Deadman Wrote:  

Ran into an ex-gf last night at a small neighborhood bar. Acted as if she wasn't there and approached a tall blonde (7) in close proximity. Number closed the blonde in under 45 seconds. The ex got uncomfortable and quickly left.

hahaahhaha good man. i think you're right when I think about it. just don't give a fuck. i'll fuck her then next time.