rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pool Table vs Nice Sectional Couch

I just moved into a new condo and I have a large living room with a view of the city that can easily fit a pool table or a large sectional couch. I really think it would be alot of fun to have a pool table instead of the typical living room but then it would push my living room to a small little den at the entrance of the condo that can only fit one standard size couch in it.

I also thought having a pool table would be a good reason to invite a girl back to my place.

I need some pros, cons or opinions because I cant make up my mind.

I have to go with pool table on this one, but I love playing pool. When I was in Brazil a girl took me up to her cousins pool room and told me she had always dreamed of fucking on a pool table. We did it, but it was very comfortable.

if you have to choose between a pool table and a couch, the answer should be obvious: couch.

if you can fit both in with room to spare then get both, but only one it would be really weird to have a pool table but few places to sit and the big billiards obstructing all the space. Where's the feng shui bro???

sectionals are passe these days anyway, just get a couch and nice chairs or settee

Pool tables are very heavy. I wouldn't want to help move one into any condo that's high enough to have a good view... If that's not an issue, maybe a pool table and a non-sectional couch? You can bang comfortably on a couch that doesn't take up 3/4 of your living room, and you'd still have the pool table as bait.

[Image: 504x_snookercouch.jpg]

Would you play it on your own or with couple guy friends? it's not like playing at a bar.

I don't drink at home. I only drink at a bar. There has to be enough women too. I don't like drinking in a dead bar or with dudes while watching some stupid games.

Personally, I would throw very nice modern couch.

Couch + small table soccer game/mini-pool table. Not as impressive, but just as fun.

Do you like playing pool to justify owning a table and giving it the space, or do you just like the idea of it?

I've had some heavy ass pieces of furniture that I never use get in the way of everything, and I kid you not that you can grow to hate them after a time.

Pick the one you want for when you aren't swooping girls.

Couch has more versatility.

Comfortable couch!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Everyone I know who has a pool table, used it a lot for the first week or two and then lost interest. I would get the couch unless you love billiards or you host a lot of parties.

I would still be able to have a couch but it would have to just be a small 2 or 3 person one compared to a cool modern looking sectional.

The place I would be buying the table from also includes delivery and set up in the price and I had already talked to them about bringing one up into a large building and they said "no problem".

I would think that I would play it with the guys and as a reason to invite a girl up to play but I must admit the allure of the rat pack portrait of them standing next to a pool table has attracted me to this idea as well.

Edit: My dad said the exact same thing kickboxer. It is cool and all but after awhile you just have a big ass piece of furniture that takes up alot of space.

I just moved and wanted to make my new place stand out and be different but I guess Leo is right.

"Everyone tries to do something different but we end up doing the same damn thing"

[Image: 3456.jpg]

Too bad I would probably set off the fire alarms if I decided to smoke a cigar inside

A pool table would be awesome: To hang out with your guy friends, smoke and drink beer, preferably in a basement. Bitches don't care too much for it. I mean it can be fun, but not fun enough to fill your living room. Especially because you have to live there and new girls only come over a small part of the time.

What's fucking awesome is having a nice apartment with a great view. That can be made into a international playboy bachelor pad. Have nice art and sculptures as excuses to bring girls over, and a cocktail bar.

Jesus, with such a place you owe the rest of the forum to do that. I wish I could.

[Image: tumblr_mjthkqdRJ51rmgls6o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ml4sib6g771qc710to1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_mkqx59gRh21s2x0n3o1_500.jpg]

Quote: (04-12-2013 04:03 PM)sixsix Wrote:  

A pool table would be awesome: To hang out with your guy friends, smoke and drink beer, preferably in a basement. Bitches don't care too much for it. I mean it can be fun, but not fun enough to fill your living room. Especially because you have to live there and new girls only come over a small part of the time.

What's fucking awesome is having a nice apartment with a great view. That can be made into a international playboy bachelor pad. Have nice art and sculptures as excuses to bring girls over, and a cocktail bar.

Jesus, with such a place you owe the rest of the forum to do that. I wish I could.

[Image: tumblr_mjthkqdRJ51rmgls6o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ml4sib6g771qc710to1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_mkqx59gRh21s2x0n3o1_500.jpg]

I like it. I guess I'm just trying to find something to impress the girl to make the lay easier.

My whole condo is about 1100 sq ft and the living room with the good view of the city is about 21ft x 15ft which comes off of the kitchen