rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Considering Getting Married? Give This A Watch

Every time I think marriage might be a good choice for me, I give this video a watch. Cures me right up.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Seriously....All of these gals get the same EXACT expression on their faces as these dudes went through all this effort to "pop the question." A couple of these guys look disgustingly Beta too....like the first one and the other dude who almost falls over and then throws the ring down.

The thing that stood out the most is that these broads didn't respect these toads enough to say yes in public, and reject them in private. And it's their own fault.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

One would think every guy would have enough common sense to casually bring up marriage at least a few times and see how she reacts.

What the fuck at that girl running off [Image: angry.gif] act like a grown woman bitch.

Quote: (04-09-2013 11:29 PM)houston Wrote:  

One would think every guy would have enough common sense to casually bring up marriage at least a few times and see how she reacts.

What the fuck at that girl running off [Image: angry.gif] act like a grown woman bitch.

I don't think these dudes were with the women very long. In fact in the one video you can hear the dude say "these have been the best [couldn't tell] MONTHS of my life".

Basically these dudes finally get laid and they want to put it on lockdown. Little do they know that she is probably fucking some dude like one of us on the side.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

[Image: lol.gif] @ 2:45 the shot clock going off

The last one was hilarious - dog was probably thinking, "Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and turn this train-wreck off."

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Notice the trend here?

Dudes are broke
Using the crowd to try and get her to say yes
Dudes can't dress for shit
Dudes are out of shape
Dudes are broke
Dudes are out of shape and ugly
Dudes are broke

Questions?

I cant watch marriage proposals.

My cringe tolerance is too low for that.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Some serious truth right here [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (04-10-2013 11:18 PM)Pinch Wrote:  

That video captures--in a scant minute--everything we've been trying to say in the forum's 401,489 posts since August 2008.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-11-2013 12:22 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

That video captures--in a scant minute--everything we've been trying to say in the forum's 401,489 posts since August 2008.

That video is perfect because the girls options are on display and when presented with the romantic will you make me the happiest man in the world option she coldly turns him down for a a guy looking at her expressionless. If any video could help convince white knights the error of their ways this video would be it. Good find.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Dallas Squidly?

[Image: xA1JcDM.gif]

Quote: (04-11-2013 12:34 AM)bacon Wrote:  

That video is perfect because the girls options are on display and when presented with the romantic will you make me the happiest man in the world option she coldly turns him down for a a guy looking at her expressionless. If any video could help convince white knights the error of their ways this video would be it. Good find.

Not only that, but the TV show hostess is right there to validate her hypergamous decision against the boos: "She's a grown woman!"

Look at how UGLY these women are... [Image: puke.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

My exact feelings. Especially when it's herbs, betas or other white knights putting mediocre, fat and low value women on a pedestal like the ones on the first video of the thread.

The 2nd video is also text book material of how the mind of the North American and Western woman works. This must be made mandatory watching for any guy at the tender age of 21 living in a western country.

Quote: (04-10-2013 10:02 PM)liberman Wrote:  

I cant watch marriage proposals.

My cringe tolerance is too low for that.

Best response to nauseating betas:

"This guy"

I don't see how this connects with marriage. While marriage isbe a bad idea in west it doesn't have to involve and usually doesn't involve (I hope) a public proposal which is something several tiers higher in beta list of self-destructive behavior than marriage itself.