rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Songs On Guitar

Songs On Guitar

Obviously, guitar is a great way to boost attraction or attention.
The only song I now play, for girls, is "Spanish Romance".
If your aite at guitar you can pick it up with practice, it took me exactly one month to play perfect.
Just throwing it out there, awsome some to play. Being American and young, 21, I know no one has heard this song before. Girls are left stunned.
Any one else have a go to song??

Songs On Guitar

I play "Keep your Jesus off my penis" by Eric Shwartz and and "Hello" by Lionel Richie. Those are very easy songs to play.
"Still loving you" by Scorpions is also easy but I wasn't comfortable playing it in US as it sounds too much like "an ode to my ex" and it makes me laugh.

Songs On Guitar

Quote: (06-22-2010 03:58 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I play "Keep your Jesus off my penis" by Eric Shwartz

BAHAHAHAHA

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Songs On Guitar

Hello by Lionel Richie makes me laugh.
I always says to my friends when they call me. Like in the Happy Feet Movie... hahahahah
Scorpions is a bit cheesy.
One, by U2 seems easy...

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Songs On Guitar

Quote: (06-22-2010 05:38 PM)Aylar Wrote:  

BAHAHAHAHA

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

here
Another good one is "Clinton got a blowjob".

Songs On Guitar

aqueous transmission by incubus. There's a pretty easy drop D tab out there somewhere. Lady killer.

Songs On Guitar

Quote: (06-22-2010 05:48 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Hello by Lionel Richie makes me laugh.
I always says to my friends when they call me. Like in the Happy Feet Movie... hahahahah
Scorpions is a bit cheesy.
One, by U2 seems easy...

"Still loving you" may be cheesy if you maintain constant eye contact while playing. I do not do that. Depending on audience, I may also introduce this song as "dedicated to my ex-boyfriend's wife" or something like that. Anyway, when I play a guitar I do it for my own enjoyment, so I generally don't give shit.

"One" is a good suggestion, and quite simple, thanks.

Songs On Guitar

There is a song, from John Mayer (I won't say each one) that if a man play in the guitar for me... He would garantee a great night. (or day, or the hole date, is up to him)

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Songs On Guitar

Quote: (06-22-2010 03:17 PM)Frank Valentine Wrote:  

The only song I now play, for girls, is "Spanish Romance".
If your aite at guitar you can pick it up with practice, it took me exactly one month to play perfect.
Just throwing it out there, awsome some to play. Being American and young, 21, I know no one has heard this song before. Girls are left stunned.
Any one else have a go to song??

Got a link to the tab? Or a YouTube video?

Songs On Guitar

Soldier of Love - Pearl Jam.
PDA - John Legend
Ring of Fire - Johnnie Cash
Lingers - Cramberries
The John Mayer song. HHAHAHAHAH

Question: Whay Aylar was banned?

Songs On Guitar

Quote: (07-26-2010 06:27 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Question: Whay Aylar was banned?

Search her recent posts, looks like she made the classic mistake of picking a fight with the forum administrator.

Myself, I don't really care and just play songs that I like. I will admit to learning that Jason Mraz song though.

Songs On Guitar

if you're not making songs up on the spot about the girls and buddies around you, you're doing it wrong.

Songs On Guitar

Are dudes really learning 1 song on guitar as a DHV?

Songs On Guitar

And some men learn how to cook. hahaha

Songs On Guitar

Quote: (07-27-2010 09:39 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Are dudes really learning 1 song on guitar as a DHV?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5QCs3PnQBc

Songs On Guitar

You want a great song to play on a guitar for a girl?

If you don't get laid playing this one.....start thinking about becoming gay.....seriously!

Check this one out (I play that song myself for the ladies) [Image: smile.gif]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFUPpJmNF...re=related

Enjoy!

Mixx!

Songs On Guitar

Bitches love 80's glam rock [Image: lol.gif]

You can't go wrong playing any of these on acoustic.

Team Nachos

Songs On Guitar

The way I see it, there's a dynamic involved in the songs you play.

Usually when you're handed a guitar around girl(s), you're at a party and you're supposed to be the entertainment of the group. Also, here in Brazil a huge number of people can play at least a few songs, so you only have a small window to play, as others will soon demand their turn.

I'd say having 2-4 songs ready is the best number: it allows you to entertain, have fun, wet panties and as you play your last chord and pass the guitar over, girls will be left wanting some more.

My picks range from very big hits to unknown songs. This allows me to push/pull the audience, making them sing and then listen in awe.

Here are some of my selected songs.
For the enjoyment of the group:
Tim Maia - Gostava Tanto de Você

Vinicius de Morais - Tarde em Itapoã

Seu Jorge - Burguesinha/Mina do condomínio

For wetting panties:
The Mills Brothers - Smoke Rings

Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger

Arctic Monkeys - The Bakery

Watch out: don't be the guy who can't play and yet keeps trying! And do not be the asshole who keeps playing when no-one cares anymore OR no-one's enjoying themselves.

Always leave them wanting more...

Songs On Guitar

Easiest songs to play : Smoke on the Water, It's my life, Summer of 69, One Last Breath

Songs On Guitar

Not much of a fan of guys playing guitar...

Songs On Guitar

Songs I play on guitar when I have girls over depends on the girl. But here is a list of the ones that get the panties dropping the quickest. I do sing also, "Was this Beta?"

NOTE: All of these have simple chord progressions and the strumming is fairly easy to get down for beginners if you have just an inkling of rhythm or musical talent.
Broken Down by Girl Type.

Classics: (For all girls)
1) Eagle Eye Cherry- Save Tonight
2) Chris Rene- Young Homie
3) Eagles- Hotel California
4) Sean Paul- She doesn't mind
5) Nelly- Ride With Me

Brazilian Girls/ Latin Girls
6) Danza kuduro
7) Michel Telo- Ai Seu Tu Pego

Hipster/Stoner Girls:
8) Slightly Stoopid- Collie Man/Closer to the Sun
9) Guns and Roses- Knocking on Heavens Door
10) Collie Buddz- I packed this bowl for two

Country/ Sorrority Girls:
11) Sweet home alabama
12) Dixie land delight
13) Any CCR song- Out my Back Door
14) ***Wagon Wheel

More Difficult: Wetter Panties ( I use backing tracks and a sub and speaker from my computer to solo and sing over these sometimes)
15) John Mayer- Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
16) Eric Clapton- Layla

PS- If any of you guys need tabs or chords for these let me know. I'll post the links, or progressions on here if you want.

Songs On Guitar

^^^Chords/Tabs for numbers 10 and 15 please!!

Ive used Closer to the Sun and Layla before as well as other John Mayer songs (chicks LOVE his music) with great success. Especially if you have a decent voice to sing with it. I need to use guitar game more but I usually just bring up my band and sometimes the chick will pull out the celebrity card herself. "Omg Im so lucky to have met such a famous guy" (sarcastically but also obviously a DHV for me)

Songs On Guitar

Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews works nicely on white gurlz.

Songs On Guitar

Quote:Frank Valentine Wrote:

IMO, the best time to play for a girl is when she's first in your room. This means you definitely have her attention, and you should be focused on Comfort (vulnerability, depth, etc). It's also paramount to make the girl feel she's earned a personal performance.

Easiest panty dropper I know: Angels by Robbie Williams. Sounds great on an acoustic guitar because for most chords, you can let the first two strings ring.

Extremely similar is The Blower's Daughter, which is even more poetic and nice-guy:

Songs On Guitar

Spanish Speakers Girls:

Mana - Vivir sin aire
Bersuit Bergarabat - Mi caramelo

Brazilian Girls
Tim Maia - Gostava tanto de você (great call)
Tim Maia - Ela partiu
Roberto Carlos - Detalhes