rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

girl wants to bring friend

i met a 9/10 in looks and suggested lunch because i wanted to put less pressure on her than a dinner date. i suggested a restaurant over text and she replied back "i could not afford it there" to which i responded that i pay when i go out with girls. i don't feel beta nor do i feel like i was trying to showoff as the restaurant is not really that expensive and i eat there frequently. anyway now she wants to bring her friend. i dont really care about her bringing her friend if she is nervous but i dont want to be seen as a chump paying for her friend that i am not interested in dating. this is a newly turned 18 year old year girl and i am 25.

any ideas? i have had this before btw, where the girl plays tons of shit tests before eventually agreeing to a date. this can literally take a month or two though. i definetly am feeling that i should not agree to see her tomorrow though

Restaurant is a bad idea. Paying is a bad idea. Her bringing a friend along is a bad idea.

You don't take 18 year olds out for food, you invite them over to your place for food or watch TV and fuck her within 10 minutes without making shit.

Quote: (04-09-2013 05:26 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

Restaurant is a bad idea. Paying is a bad idea. Her bringing a friend along is a bad idea.

You don't take 18 year olds out for dinner, you invite them over to your place for dinner and fuck her within 10 minutes without making shit.

No....

Quote: (04-09-2013 05:29 PM)Carne Wrote:  

No....

Yea your right, just messing with you. Pay for them both and you are guarenteed to fuck the one and possibly even the other. Buy them both flowers too.

Quote: (04-09-2013 05:31 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

No....

Yea your right, just messing with you. Pay for them both and you are guarenteed to fuck the one and possibly even the other. Buy them both flowers too.

Don't forget chocolates.

Quote: (04-09-2013 05:34 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

No....

Don't forget chocolates.

And send a limo to go get them.

i am in brasil and things work differently here

If she really is a 9/10 in looks, and 18, I'd pay for her friend, then send her friend away after lunch, then escalate.

Quote: (04-09-2013 05:41 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2013 05:34 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

No....

Don't forget chocolates.

And send a limo to go get them.

I also would have done something along these lines when asking her out to dinner too...

Quote: (04-09-2013 05:26 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

You don't take 18 year olds out for dinner, you invite them over to your place for dinner and fuck her within 10 minutes without making shit.

No....
Why are you asking if you're going to say that? Tell her you're trying to get to know her, not her friend.

Have fun being a walking wallet. She doesn't see you as a potential fuck. If she did, she wouldn't invite her friend along.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Also, I noticed you said lunchtime. How often have you pulled of a kiss close during the lunch hour? Let alone a bang. I would never do a first date anytime before 6pm.

You suggested lunch and she knew you weren't serious, so she invited her friend for a free meal.

Either that or she's just young and nervous. Who knows?

Quote: (04-09-2013 05:43 PM)Carne Wrote:  

maybe he has a point guys

Used to happen to me all the time when i used to be a beta/omega faggot !

Her suggesting to to bring a friend over usually means one of two things

1) You haven't built enough rapport & comfort with her. She is shy so she does not trust you enough to go on a date with you. This behavior is most common in Asian and South American girls.

2) She doesn't see you as a potential sexual partner but wants to give you the benefit of the doubt to change her mind. If you mess up she has her friend as an anti-awkwardness insurance policy. If you hit it off ... she can tell her to leave.

Personally I would just tell her " I want to get to know you, not your friend ". Not in a whiny, butthurt way though. Say it in a cocky funny tone.

If she refuses ... chase some other tail !

Good luck brah !

sorry that i got defensive, but inviting her over to my apt is not going to work without getting to know her first. she has agreed to meet next week so i will try and set up a dinner date since i do think lunch is more in the "friend zone"

NO FRIEND NO FRIEND NO FRIEND

Do coffee, not lunch. Way more chill.

"I'm paying because I invited you. Whoever invites, pays. Respect the offer. Dragging your friends along is middle school shit. I think you can handle a coffee date on your own, don't you?"

I'm being kinda harsh since I'm asshole, but I'm sure there's a more tactful way to get the sentiment across.

I'm having some pretty good yuks from this thread.

Bringing the friend is such a basic chick-move. I have like 23 different responses to it.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This thread made me break out in a cold sweat with flashbacks of how horrific my game was on so many levels...Please dude, don't do a meal date. I don't care what country you're in. Go for coffee, go for ice cream, just no meal date! Pay attention to the senior guys on here. Never buy a woman a meal unless you're already banging her.

Bring a girl friend of your own. Fierce competition will ensue.

But no food for fucks sake.

Quote: (04-10-2013 12:55 AM)RCron Wrote:  

This thread made me break out in a cold sweat with flashbacks of how horrific my game was on so many levels...Please dude, don't do a meal date. I don't care what country you're in. Go for coffee, go for ice cream, just no meal date! Pay attention to the senior guys on here. Never buy a woman a meal unless you're already banging her.

yep flashbacks, damn, those fucking days

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (04-09-2013 09:59 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Bringing the friend is such a basic chick-move. I have like 23 different responses to it.

Care to share?

Quote: (04-10-2013 05:41 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2013 09:59 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Care to share?

Yeah- i have only one response-don't go

If you guys have suggestions on how to beat this i'd like to hear them

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (04-09-2013 05:43 PM)Carne Wrote:  

No...