rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Former Disney Girl Ashley Tisdale: Topless for 'Maxim' May 2013

[Image: ashley-tisdale-topless-for-maxim-may-2013-04.jpg]
[Image: ashley-tisdale-topless-for-maxim-may-2013-03.jpg]
[Image: ashley-tisdale-topless-for-maxim-may-2013-02.jpg]
[Image: ashley-tisdale-topless-for-maxim-may-2013-01.jpg]

And how is this "topless"?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I saw this girl at my school once, she was shooting some movie. She was just wandering around by herself, but this was before game and I was too pussy to approach. Not as hot as the chick she was in the tv show with who I couldn't find.

Her eyes look really weird in the first picture, did they fuck up on the photoshop afterworks? Not the most flattering picture for a magazine cover, kinda reminds me of this:

[Image: goonies-2-movie-20vq3an.jpeg]

I remember everyone calling her Ashley Titsdale
Quote: (04-09-2013 01:16 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I saw this girl at my school once, she was shooting some movie. She was just wandering around by herself, but this was before game and I was too pussy to approach. Not as hot as the chick she was in the tv show with who I couldn't find.

Haha the show was Wildcats, I was an extra in a few episodes, and either Aly or Ashley worked out at my friend's gym.

Are you talking about Aly Michalka
[Image: ashley-tisdale-and-aly-michalka-arriving...nyc-12.jpg]

They shot the wrong side of her. the back is much better

Looks like she got a nose job.

Quote: (04-09-2013 01:23 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

She did get a nose job. This is the problem with women and Hollywood. Women get famous then slowly eradicate all the things men liked them for to begin with thanks to the Hollywood Mafia. The same thing happened to Megan Fox. Both Ashley and Megan's appeal was based on the fact that they were hot, yet had enough imperfections to look a bit like the coed you once knew. That appeal disappeared when both of them blanded themselves out with plastic surgery. They could be anyone now.

Yes that Aly chick. I have the hugest boner for her. Ever since she was on that phil from the future show. She kind of looks like my old main girl. Probably why I liked her so much.

That bitch looks like a man. I'm getting tired of seeing these generic white girls everywhere. Those 2 girls Emancipator posted look fucking sexy though.

She looks like a cheap skank you meet at the Jersey Shore. The kind of girl you dump a load on and don't even wanna sleep over afterwards.

She has a perma-duckface

2/10

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I'd impregnate her and claim alimony

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

1/1.

Would bang.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

She looks like Ke$ha. Though much much hotter.

She looks better brunnette though.

Aint my cup of tea, (decent 5, plastic all over not that perfect at all) and where is the topless post?

I hate to point this out, but she isn't topless is she is wearing a top.

Quote: (04-09-2013 01:30 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2013 01:23 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

She did get a nose job. This is the problem with women and Hollywood. Women get famous then slowly eradicate all the things men liked them for to begin with thanks to the Hollywood Mafia. The same thing happened to Megan Fox. Both Ashley and Megan's appeal was based on the fact that they were hot, yet had enough imperfections to look a bit like the coed you once knew. That appeal disappeared when both of them blanded themselves out with plastic surgery. They could be anyone now.

No idea how I missed that. I couldn't believe how different she looked in the OP's pics compared to when I used to watch her on Disney.

My brother refers to Maxim as "Pedestal Monthly." I used to read it quite often. They used to have some interesting and helpful sidebar articles. One was how to unhook a bra with one hand. I've had at least a dozen women compliment me on my ability to do that since reading it. Otherwise, they do tend to place women on a high pedestal.

I've got to hand it to Uncle Walt Disney. He's got a knack for promoting young, pretty girls to fame and in the process messing with their heads to the point where later on in life they either become skanks or just plain crazy. Just look at Miley Cyrus, Hilary Duff, or Vanessa Hudgend for a few examples. As for Ashley Tisdale I'd bang but just for the experience.

Quote: (04-09-2013 01:43 PM)houston Wrote:  

That bitch looks like a man. I'm getting tired of seeing these generic white girls everywhere. Those 2 girls Emancipator posted look fucking sexy though.

Haha, the brunette is the same girl in the OP.

Disney is a machine when it comes to finding tweener (and younger girls) and getting them on the small screen and big screen alike. I imagine there are lots of parents with young daughters who are learning to loathe that Disney machine because every 12 year old girl thinks she can get on TV due to the fact that she's a special princess.

Quote: (04-10-2013 04:45 PM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2013 01:43 PM)houston Wrote:  

Haha, the brunette is the same girl in the OP.
[Image: john-cena-shocked.gif]

Quote: (04-10-2013 12:22 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

My brother refers to Maxim as "Pedestal Monthly." I used to read it quite often. They used to have some interesting and helpful sidebar articles. One was how to unhook a bra with one hand. I've had at least a dozen women compliment me on my ability to do that since reading it. Otherwise, they do tend to place women on a high pedestal.

FHM is exactly the same

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos