rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What should be the next text?

delete

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

TBH I Think your chances are so low time would better used with "next" strategy.

Reasons:

1) Called you cheesy
2) Wouldn't kiss.
3) Non-responding

I would agree. Still, there is no harm in sending a text a few days from now. Dont inquire about the BBQ plans though, that was probably just bullshit talk. Just ask her how it's going blabla. If she responds, take it from there. If she doesnt - which is likely to happen - next.

Asians are the most submissive polite passive people on the planet. If a Korean is calling you cheesy you better start working on whatever it was that you were doing. You got no chance with her.

Thank you for pointing it out guys!

Call and ask her out.

It might not work out but at least you get the experience.

Quote: (04-09-2013 06:59 AM)reino341 Wrote:  

Call and ask her out.

It might not work out but at least you get the experience.

Yeah I will do. I just wait a few days before my next step. If she feels no hurry to answer me, I don't feel any hurry either.

Girls don't not fuck you because you are a player. And if you think that, you're definitely not a player... yet.

This is a next situation. Keep the number and try a restart text in two weeks.

Dick bomb.

Don't address her as "girl" in your texts, that IS cheesy and it's not going to get you anywhere.

In my experience asians usually take too much time/effort anyway and then get attached, so she's doing you a favor by rejecting you.

Also talking about how "drunk/sober" a girl (you have not banged) was the next day is another bad move. Girls don't like that crap, and she may be more tentative to drink around you the next time.

IF you're going to text her again, go read my newbie guide (section 8) and just start with a whats up, and see if she's up for hanging out, but I think your chances are really slim here, and you need to clean up your text game a little for next time.