rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Ethiopians Here

Any Ethiopians Here

Just met a fellow Ethiopian,LibertarianBootyHunter (or so he supposes) here. Just wanted to see if there were any others since we're notoriously known for being the most beta in the world.

Any Ethiopians Here

Nothing to do with game. Come on guy.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Any Ethiopians Here

Quote: (04-09-2013 12:15 AM)ozzyyooo Wrote:  

Just met a fellow Ethiopian,LibertarianBootyHunter (or so he supposes) here. Just wanted to see if there were any others since we're notoriously known for being the most beta in the world.

I never knew Ethiopians were known for being beta.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Any Ethiopians Here

I know a few Ethiopian girls known for being golddiggers. [Image: lol.gif]

Ethiopian food is the shit though! We have a few good spots in ATL.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Any Ethiopians Here

I am really interested in going to Ethiopia.

Any Ethiopians Here

Ethiopian women are hot. I want that flag

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Any Ethiopians Here

Quote: (04-09-2013 11:07 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

I will write down a step by step guide & datasheet on how to fuck Ethiopian girls ( The ones in North America in particular) if anyone is interested. Guaranteed lay especially for the ones on the East Coast.

Just let me know !

Any Ethiopians Here

Hah, I thought you were going to be a wannabe rasta white kid. And I've never heard about ethiopians to be beta instead they are seen as really macho people (at least here in southamerica)

Any Ethiopians Here

Quote: (04-09-2013 03:22 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Nothing to do with game. Come on guy.

give me a break
[Image: dodgy.gif]

Any Ethiopians Here

Quote: (04-09-2013 04:48 PM)Titan Wrote:  

Hah, I thought you were going to be a wannabe rasta white kid. And I've never heard about ethiopians to be beta instead they are seen as really macho people (at least here in southamerica)

Wait, wtf?? I didn't know the Ethiopian diaspora extended to South America... Well maybe Brazil. Anyways, I have a hard time believing that Ethiopian men there are not beta. Do they get their fair share there or are they still regarded as inferior to lighter skinned dudes? On the flip side, I can only imagine how hot the Ethiopian women there are.[Image: banana.gif] Ethiopian women in SA=[Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (04-09-2013 04:48 PM)Titan Wrote:  

Hah, I thought you were going to be a wannabe rasta white kid.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Any Ethiopians Here

Quote: (04-09-2013 09:29 AM)LowerCaseG Wrote:  

I am really interested in going to Ethiopia.

Quote: (04-09-2013 04:48 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I never knew Ethiopians were known for being beta.

BootyHunter, come through with that data sheet. +1 for me b/c im in NYC!.

Any Ethiopians Here

Quote: (04-09-2013 04:52 PM)ozzyyooo Wrote:  

Wait, wtf?? I didn't know the Ethiopian diaspora extended to South America... Well maybe Brazil. Anyways, I have a hard time believing that Ethiopian men there are not beta. Do they get their fair share there or are they still regarded as inferior to lighter skinned dudes? On the flip side, I can only imagine how hot the Ethiopian women there are.[Image: banana.gif] Ethiopian women in SA=[Image: tard.gif]

I don't even know why we think Ethiopians are cool and macho because they are almost none of them here. Maybe it's because of the rasta shit lol.

Any Ethiopians Here

Ethiopian women are hot.

I agree. One of the only bright spots about my time spent in the DC area was the Ethiopian women.

Any Ethiopians Here

Quote: (04-09-2013 04:40 PM)LibertarianBootyHunter Wrote:  

I will write down a step by step guide & datasheet on how to fuck Ethiopian girls ( The ones in North America in particular) if anyone is interested. Guaranteed lay especially for the ones on the East Coast.

Just let me know !

Please do-that would be a good contribution to the forum

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Any Ethiopians Here

Just let me know !

Yes I would be especially interested for how to in NYC

Any Ethiopians Here

SALAM!!! [Image: biggrin.gif]

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Any Ethiopians Here

In the house bro-ski

Any Ethiopians Here

elabayarde and Feo- seriously or are you guys trolling? i didn't think there were any ethiopians in the manosphere! cool

Any Ethiopians Here

We're everywhere man. Where you located?

Any Ethiopians Here

nyc

Any Ethiopians Here

Ok cool. I'm in SF. Not too many Habeshas here in the city.

Any Ethiopians Here

Just let me know !

Yes please.

Any Ethiopians Here

I apologize for the delay.

The Info-sheet on Ethiopian Girls will be posted either in the Game or Travel sections within the next 48 hours.

I will accept a few questions on Ethiopian girls which i will incorporate & answer in the upcoming the Info-Sheet.

Ask away guys !

Any Ethiopians Here

Best to not mention her ethnicity/culture if youre an outsider? I often find that if i meet a girl from countty x and i start talking about it, they arent into it, and would rather just be gamed like anyone else rather than discuss their country.

Any Ethiopians Here

• Does speaking Amharic really matter with the girls in D.C? Being born in the U.S it's like a 35-65 split between Amharic and English when speaking with my parents so my Amharic is not the best. I can still hold a conversation but I'm definitely not fluent.
  • Also, based on your experiences rate the Ethiopian girls based on which cities they're mostly concentrated in. I think Atlanta comes first and then NYC but you'd probably know. I'm talking about cities where they have large populations like nyc, d.c, atlanta, la, seattle , minneapolis, etc..