rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

63 year old busdriver; 22 year old immigrant
3 year old busdriver; 22 year old immigrant
After a horrid night in L.A. last night, where I put up with 3 uber-entitled women over the age of 35 for 3 hours at dinner, I read this and maintain inspiration.

http://www.latimes.com/news/columnone/la....htmlstory

Stories like this give me hope for the future and make me want to travel more.

It's basically about a 63 year-old man wooing and marrying a shy, undocumented UCLA student who is now 22. She is not bad looking.

It's a sob story about how she was deported trying to prove that the marriage wasn't a sham play to obtain her citizenship.

Side note: Something's F'd in this country if we're ok with immigrant bums and drifters living in the canyons, but can't legalize this girl that actually did what society told her to do (i.e., get an education and contribute).

I don't know how to link...cut and paste if needed.
I'm pretty sick of this "Who? Whom?" style of mainstream journalism.

May-December female-male relationships are generally portrayed extremely negatively in the MSM.

But oh wait... it's a sob story about a decent-but-not-hot Mexico illegal immigrant and her marriage, all of a sudden the tone is sympathetic.

Imagine if this was a story about a hot Eastern European girl and her 63 year-old white husband, how different the tone would be.

That being said, kudos to that 63 year-old. Regardless of how this works out, at least he got to smash.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters
My mistake for doubling the thread. First time.

FYI: The inspirational part is the 63 year-old wife-ing up a 22 year-old UCLA grad.