rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to know if I am attractive?

I want to know if I'm attractive, or not. Or maybe know how much is my score x/10. I think I'm 4/10 or 3/10, but recently as I become interested in Sex and the Game, I'm really interested to know my rank. (I can't really tell if a guy is nice or not, they look all the same for me, probably because I'm 100% straight)

I'm using a big sun glasses with reflection [Image: cool.gif] so girls or people don't see my eyes and who I'm looking to [Image: idea.gif]

I noticed that girls do actually look at me and some of them stare for extended period of time. Some of the girls are really hot. That made me wonder if I'm actually good looking and if that will help me in game. (I'm already physically fit and have a nice 6 packs).

Any ideas to know my rank?

Can't lie, I glanced at the date to make sure it wasn't the 1st.

In b4 banning

[Image: attachment.jpg10951]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Well, I'm newbie to the game. The reason Is I got a feedback from two girls one rated me as ugly and the other as normal. I'm not sure of the legitimacy of their feedback, but my post is certainly legitimate. I have been reading Roosh for two months now.

Troll post.

Post your picture here, or to a site where people rate others.

Record interactionz with girls on video. Review the video and note how they look at you when you're not looking at them.

There are a ton of sites where you can post your picture and get feedback. But it really doesn't matter. Just take whatever steps are required to make your appearance as good as it can be (work out, lose weight if you need to, get a haircut that looks good on your face type, wear stylish clothes.) After that you'll be as good looking as you can reasonably be, so go out knowing you'll be attractive to some girls. Your confidence and vibe matters more.

I can't believe I'm the only person in the thread to say this, but it doesn't matter what you look like. Just learn to approach women as if you are handsome. You will be surprised at the results you get if you stick with it

Quote: (04-06-2013 02:47 PM)the virgin chronicles Wrote:  

I can't believe I'm the only person in the thread to say this, but it doesn't matter what you look like. Just learn to approach women as if you are handsome. You will be surprised at the results you get if you stick with it

I figured it was beyond the scope of this thread and we've already been through it.

For the same reason I couldn't bother going into why always using sun glasses might not be the best idea (except if you really need to so that you don't fuck up your eyes).

You better believe it ..... No other way way around it

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Do you guys find it coincidental that it's always women asking about their attractiveness and wearing oversized sunglasses?

Dress well and then assume you're a 10.

Nothing good comes out of thinking you're aesthetically bad looking. Be sharply dressed and it'll be very easy to convince yourself you're very good looking.

Quote: (04-06-2013 02:47 PM)the virgin chronicles Wrote:  

Yes, I know that. Currently, I'm working on the financial side and getting my business running. But I'm just curious to know.

Take some good pics and post them up on sites like:

http://www.pictures2rate.com/

http://hotornot.com/

http://www.badoo.com

Then look and see what the girls look that rated you. Might give you an idea of what to approach more comfortably.

if you do stupid shit and ask stupid questions and get away with it you're "hot" enough.

You know you are rich when you can afford something different.

Your attractiveness can be measured by type of girls you can get.

Go talk to girls to find out. If you want to be more attractive (getting more attractive girls), you can work on that.

Do semi-attractive women ever take the initiative to open you?

Quote: (04-06-2013 03:54 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Take some good pics and post them up on sites like:

http://www.pictures2rate.com/

http://hotornot.com/

http://www.badoo.com

Then look and see what the girls look that rated you. Might give you an idea of what to approach more comfortably.

Apparently i am not good looking. Since I signed up last week, only got 3 girls interested. they are 3, 3 and 4 on my book lol .. texted a few 7s and 8s, no response. I don't like online game, it takes too much work for me as a newbie (setting up a good profile and texting), I enjoy much more the tension of going out day/night gaming 7s-9s.

Make eye contact with lots of girls. Smile at them.

The ones that smile back are on your level or slightly lower. For example, lets say you are a "4"..

When you smile at girls, the 3's and 4's will smile back at you. 5's and higher will not smile back.

When then 6's and 7's start to smile back at you, you know you are getting better looking.

If 7's and 8's are smiling at you, you are good looking.

Also, do what Ali said.

Do girls regularly give you prolonged glances?

Do girls approach you? Example-last night I was sitting in a bar too tired to game but I wanted a Jameson's, so I was just looking at websites on my phone. Guy sitting next to me, his 7.3 girlfriend on the other side of him. I never spoke to them, but I saw her sneaking peeks at me out of the corner of my eye. When he left to use the bathroom, she crawled over his barstool, putting her knees on it and leaned over to me and asked me what I was doing on my phone! The funny thing was, at that moment i was looking at RVF.....If girls in the 5 to 7 range open you regularly, then you are attractive

Do girls SAY you that you are good looking? If girls regularly describe you, either to your face or to other girls as hot, handsome, good looking, gorgeous, then you are attractive.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (04-09-2013 01:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

The ones that smile back are on your level or slightly lower. For example, lets say you are a "4"..

When you smile at girls, the 3's and 4's will smile back at you. 5's and higher will not smile back.

When then 6's and 7's start to smile back at you, you know you are getting better looking.

Also, do what Ali said.

Good idea. I'm going to be doing some daygaming today and tomorrow. I'm going to try this and see what happens

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (04-09-2013 01:46 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2013 01:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Also, do what Ali said.

Good idea. I'm going to be doing some daygaming today and tomorrow. I'm going to try this and see what happens

I noticed that 5s-7s eye fuck me while I am driving by, but girls don't normally stare at me while walking. I know it's not my car because it's a cheap and small one.

Quote: (04-09-2013 02:01 PM)beltoforion Wrote:  

I noticed that 5s-7s eye fuck me

If 5s-7s eye fuck you, then you must be in the 6-8 range.

If you were a 5, 7's would not eye fuck you.