rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian girls....best type for girlfriends True or False

Are Brazilian girls know for being girlfriend quality material ? Roosh just did a post on this subject and Brazillian girls came out on top according to his rating. I want to hear about you guy's experiences and thoughts on Brazillian girls being top quality girlfriend material.

Quote: (06-20-2010 10:22 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

Are Brazilian girls know for being girlfriend quality material ? Roosh just did a post on this subject and Brazillian girls came out on top according to his rating. I want to hear about you guy's experiences and thoughts on Brazillian girls being top quality girlfriend material.

Since oyu men don't seem to believe American men's opinions, speaking from the hispanic perspective, hispanic men i've known who have been with brazilian women, seem to say that hispanic women are the type to make good girlfriends, NOT brazilian women. i've honestly never heard anything good about brazilian women in that sense until i came to this website. most brazilians i've met in my life were classless. They were rude and the women are mostly whores. They lack sophistication and I have never heard of them being "attentive" to their partners. Quite the contrary.

The negatives i have heard about hispanic women is that they are jealous. And they seem to be a bit of the gold digging type at times or expect to be pampered, however i have also heard they cook well, are good in bed, and take care of you. Things i haven't heard about brazilian women.

Then again i'm not a man , so I don't know if my opinion matters, but i have had many close relationships and friendships with men from all backgrounds and lifestyles who have been open to me about these things.

Yeah, I am a latin man, and I have dated a few Brazilian/Hispanic girls in my adult life-time.

Aylar is pretty much dead-on, Brazilian girls are spoiled brats who want things their way, not too mention that they are snobs, and out to get something from you - always. Latin women are just plain jealous, and too needy. Which is why I am hoping that Canadian women will finally show me what a true girlfriend should be like. I've had nothing but good experiences with every single Canadian woman I've had sex with....we always connect emotionally, and that makes sex incredible. Also, they are always very cool to chill with outside of sex - I have not met a Canadian goldigger or psycho jealous girl - seriously, and I hope I don't.

Mixx

Bearing in mind that infidelity is the number one national sport i would guess not

The best girlfriends for a 2 week romance, perhaps. Not for anything serious and long-term, and certainly, not with the ones who go for gringos as a personal preference.

It would be different if you spoke close to native fluent Portuguese and lived in Brazil however.

It is that ugly?
I can't understand, because you complain a lot about the girls in US and then you rather have a LTR to them? It's like eat something good and then trow up to eat somethig spoiled.
I'm not defending my sisters, but you say that we are kind, feminine, caring bla bla bla but in the end, it doesn't count?
Just asking.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Know the rules and you will be fine and have a long healthy relationship

-Bra women have to feel that they are the center of your universe at all times. Even after childbirth. If you take junior to the park and don't include her you will have a major shit storm on your hands. Children are not the focus for Bra women....they are

-Bra women will put alot of work into her looks...it is a cultural thing...here in america we find that to be artificial and waste of time..in brazil that is a way of life. That's why when you go out you'll see busted dudes with 9's and 10's wondering what the fuck is up...

-Bra women are very emotional and PDA is the norm...In America PDA is frowned upon and you must behave like Spock to fit in unless it's a big ass oil spill that threatens entire region of your country. You will then demand your president that has never really displayed emotion, become emotional, rather than focusing on energy policy leading up to the spill and for the future...

-It is important you learn portuguese...I can not stress this enuff...It's bigger than communicating..it's about demonstrating your commitment to understand the culture and her...you will get major points for doing it

-If you pull a middle/upper class chick be prepared to have someone who doesn't know how to do shit. Those groups usually don't have women cleaning the house. They hire maids 2 do that...so if you clean the toilet expect to get a funny looks...expect her not to know how to fix shit...

-Sundays-you are expected to not do shit but lay around the house...so if your doing chores..you will piss her off...Sundays are quality time day

-If you pull a paulista be prepared to be dating Gordon Gecko...I'm talking working 6 days a week 12 hours easy...it's just how it is....

-Family is a big effin deal (no joe biden)...so have a healthy relationship especially with mother and you will have heavy influence on her...but be prepared with the possibilty they may come live with you...

**advice** try and find a chica that's been to the states for some time or is open minded about cultural differences and you should be fine....

Quote: (06-21-2010 01:34 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

-Bra women will put alot of work into her looks...it is a cultural thing...here in america we find that to be artificial and waste of time..in brazil that is a way of life. That's why when you go out you'll see busted dudes with 9's and 10's wondering what the fuck is up...

-If you pull a middle/upper class chick be prepared to have someone who doesn't know how to do shit. Those groups usually don't have women cleaning the house. They hire maids 2 do that...so if you clean the toilet expect to get a funny looks...expect her not to know how to fix shit...

This is very applicable to most Latin-American women, especially Central -American women (native, not american) . Your first comment, is actually very common of most women in most foreign or developing countries, esp the middle to lower classes. its a way for them to show status, its the norm for femininity, and they actually think its the cool thing to do because they actually think american women wear their makeup/clothes that way. Lime you said, they are 9s and 10s because of the loaded makeup, etc. , time they spend on their looks, the problem with most of these women with these issues, is that they lack personality . They have a misconception of the role of women. Once they become mothers , they are in for big surprises, it works when you're dating and young, not when you get into serious relationship.

In Nicaragua they call them "fresas" the upper middle, upper crust girls. They are used to maids, in other words, they have no idea how to wash clothes, make a bed, cook an egg, a pancake, or even easy mac. I know. I;ve met them. They also aren't used to working, earning money, or learning the value of it thereof. I think the american woman is evolving into a woman who is both becoming conscious of her looks and also able to tackle a job and her responsiblities.

1) Yes, about the chores is true, I have friends who does not know how to fry an egg. One of them even lived on US by herself and didn't learn.
Maids around here are affordable for mid class, for around 600 reais you can have someone cleaning your house daily. The key is how the girl was raised because even though having a maid at home, is possible to learn how to run a house since that our economy is fragile. Therefore, a family can pay a maid TODAY, maybe not tomorrow. And then what? See what a mean?
Gringos hardly will pic up a lower class women, because they are under their expectations, as lack of culture, education, social conections, language and the like, however those girls are the one who know how to clean and the biggest concern: Golddiggers and green card chasers.
2) Paulistas are hard workers, because SP is very expensive and cosmopolitan. People come from everywhere for a "better life". If you refuses to do, someone else will (sad, but true.)
3) Sundays rule is up: no one around here hates more to work on sundays. Saturdays are aceptable and common, but sundays... no no no. People do anything to rest, like work more during the week for example. Sunday is your day to do nothing. or something, it is your call.
4) Family for us is big thing since not much things work in our country.
5) B' girls are open minded to other cultures.
6) appearence: we care a lot about looks, I heard once that we are on the top of plastic surgeries. But I disagree that make girls in lack of personality, some are pretty shallow as could be anywhere but others, have the nails done and wax is just part of the day like bath, there is a balance.

In another hand:
1) Foreigners can learn to express feelings better
2) Brazilians can overreact less in front of foreigners
3) They are caring
4) Under hard situations they easily "figure out" with the B'way introducing creative solutions

@Caramel: have you read a Brazilian Woman blog in DC? YOu wrote pretty much as she did.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

What it ultimately comes down to is this..........

There are awesome and gorgeous women everywhere in the world. It's all about finding them. There are awesome girls in the US and awesome girls in Brazil. It all just depends on your prefference. Some things I'm reading here are true (Especially about middle/upper class Brazilian girls not knowing how to do shit for themselves), but it's all just generalizing. There are exceptions to every rule. But at the end of the day, they are all women.

But to answer the question, if I was to be looking for a girlfriend and I had one country to look, it probably would be brazil. Then again, I'm not well traveled, but do know many people from around the world. I preffer them simply because I preffer their looks, kindness, and femininity.

And to the, "They were rude and the women are mostly whores." Not many quality Brazilian girls I met were whores. There are a lot of easy girls that aren't as attractive. I also wouldn't agree that Brazilians are rude people.

Quote: (06-21-2010 05:38 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

1) Yes, about the chores is true, I have friends who does not know how to fry an egg. One of them even lived on US by herself and didn't learn.
Maids around here are affordable for mid class, for around 600 reais you can have someone cleaning your house daily. The key is how the girl was raised because even though having a maid at home, is possible to learn how to run a house since that our economy is fragile. Therefore, a family can pay a maid TODAY, maybe not tomorrow. And then what? See what a mean?
Gringos hardly will pic up a lower class women, because they are under their expectations, as lack of culture, education, social conections, language and the like, however those girls are the one who know how to clean and the biggest concern: Golddiggers and green card chasers.
2) Paulistas are hard workers, because SP is very expensive and cosmopolitan. People come from everywhere for a "better life". If you refuses to do, someone else will (sad, but true.)
3) Sundays rule is up: no one around here hates more to work on sundays. Saturdays are aceptable and common, but sundays... no no no. People do anything to rest, like work more during the week for example. Sunday is your day to do nothing. or something, it is your call.
4) Family for us is big thing since not much things work in our country.
5) B' girls are open minded to other cultures.
6) appearence: we care a lot about looks, I heard once that we are on the top of plastic surgeries. But I disagree that make girls in lack of personality, some are pretty shallow as could be anywhere but others, have the nails done and wax is just part of the day like bath, there is a balance.

In another hand:
1) Foreigners can learn to express feelings better
2) Brazilians can overreact less in front of foreigners
3) They are caring
4) Under hard situations they easily "figure out" with the B'way introducing creative solutions

@Caramel: have you read a Brazilian Woman blog in DC? YOu wrote pretty much as she did.

Haha...no I go to Brazil quite often and had several Brazilian girlfriends over the years...basically what I learned and experienced... oh the headaches! I also have several friends who are American but married B-girls and we talk about the "problems" on the regular..mainly she doesn't clean/cook shit, the pda in public lmao, and having to invite her everytime he takes the kids to the ballpark so he doesn't piss his wife off....

Why can't Brazilians clean their own houses? If my toilet or sink is dirty, I clean it right there. I can't imagine sitting there waiting for the maid to come over before it gets cleaned.

from the brasilians I know in the US(who stay in brasilian communities, eat and brasilian bakeries, go to brasilian clubs etc) they are either super cleaners/cookers, or lazy shits.

@speakeasy: We can, and I suppose that compared to other cultures we are crazy about cleaning.
A Brazilian can have shower twice a day even 3 times in the summer.
the fact is all about how where you raised. As you know, Brazilians take way more time to leave the parents in avarage (some go study in other city/state, but not in general) and there is always someone to have the thing done. Maybe not the maid, but the mom... gradma... Myself, for example, have a maid at home. But I know how clean and cook because my gradma thought me...
Upper and mid class people work like crazy to affort a maid at their houses after leaving their parents and do not depend on their own skills.

"Bearing in mind that infidelity is the number one national sport i would guess not."

I laughed ... Anyway, is this true? Are there higher infidelity rights in latin america?

Quote: (06-22-2010 12:00 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Upper and mid class people work like crazy to affort a maid at their houses after leaving their parents and do not depend on their own skills.

Righhhht... During Christmas, the girl I was seeing got a week off, then another off for New Years. It seemed like she had days off every other week for some type of holiday. You're not gonna get Americans to sympathize you for working hard, some of us are working 80 hours a week. And.... You think you're working hard for your maids? Think about how hard your maids are working. My friends maid drove 4 hours a day to and from work.

Quote: (06-22-2010 11:30 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2010 12:00 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Righhhht... During Christmas, the girl I was seeing got a week off, then another off for New Years. It seemed like she had days off every other week for some type of holiday. You're not gonna get Americans to sympathize you for working hard, some of us are working 80 hours a week. And.... You think you're working hard for your maids? Think about how hard your maids are working. My friends maid drove 4 hours a day to and from work.

I don't expect you sympathize me. I'm just saying what it is. I live far away from where did you stay in that time you where in SP (around 1h30 and I used to work in there BY BUS, NOT DRIVING), a rich neigborhood. And I also know how hard they work... I take bus with several of them, men and women...
Plus, we are not that well paid. (Again, saying how it is, not defending the fact that some people can be lazy enough to do nothing for themselves) Although maids are not that expensive, their wage represents a big cut in expenses.
About the hollidays: The Christmas has a huge meaning around here, I guess is like Thanks Giving to you, gather the family and so... The companies take advange of the low movement in business to dismiss workers or give them vacation.

In Brasil, I think it depends on the girl and how she's been raised. While it is true that in general, the girls from an upper social class are total spoiled brats in general and can't do shit like cooking, cleaning, there are some exceptions of course. I have met a beautiful, intelligent brasileira from the upper class and she can cook a mean meal and can take care of the house. I guess if the girl lived all her life with her parents and all their maids then she'd be clueless about those domestic chores. But if that girl was independent enough to live on her own and in a different city than her family, then she'd be more likely to know how to cook, clean and all. I guess I got lucky in that, but they do exist these rare pearls in Brasil. [Image: smile.gif]

I told them VP...

If they're from Manaus?

BAD GIRLFRIENDS

They are like female pick up artists... seduce you, bang you, then won't return your calls.

Quote: (06-24-2010 07:03 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

If they're from Manaus?

BAD GIRLFRIENDS

They are like female pick up artists... seduce you, bang you, then won't return your calls.

Isn't that exactly what I wrote in here about Manaus girls? Glad you experienced that first hand. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (06-24-2010 06:02 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I told them VP...

Are you saying you're one of them, hein Chocolatinha? Sera? Sera? rsrsrs...

Quote: (06-24-2010 10:23 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2010 07:03 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

If they're from Manaus?

BAD GIRLFRIENDS

Isn't that exactly what I wrote in here about Manaus girls? Glad you experienced that first hand. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I'll take this opportunity to give major props to Vancancier. Everything he said about Manaus was 100% true. This man is a true master of knowledge. Kudos!

Quote: (06-24-2010 10:25 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2010 06:02 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I told them VP...
and I'm always affraid of dying some... I rather ironing.
Are you saying you're one of them, hein Chocolatinha? Sera? Sera? rsrsrs...

I can handle myself.
I'm not keen of laundry, because my clothes are delicate (some need to be washed by hand) I rather iron... So, if I find a man who can wash the clothes while I iron them, wash the dishes after dinner I will be happy. I think that man could help us and have more time to "have fun" [Image: blush.gif]