rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I married a Latvian

I married a Latvian

I have been a lurker here for some time but I read Rooshs piece on foreign brides and decided to chime in. I have no reason to BS or lie and everything I state is the truth and I will field any questions. Little about me, I am late 30s and always did very well with American women. I was known in college for having good game but honestly that didn't mean much in courting my wife. She is Latvian and came to the USA as a Eur Au Pair nanny, her group was composed mostly of Estonians, Fins,Slovaks, Germans and Lithuanians. All of the Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Slovak women married Americans and all are still with them 10 years later. They are all good wives and all have good jobs now except for the Estonians(the Estonians are actually ethnic Russians and consider themselves Russian before Estonian and their English was the worst). My wife is model quality, the Estonians and Slovaks are very hot and the Lithuanians are average. They make great wives, bust their ass, are good mothers and all r very successful at work. Most came from nothing and saw this as a chance at a better life and all have made the most of the USA. My wife is a VP at a hedge fund now. When I met her I was 29 and she was 19. I paid for her college before we were married which I will b honest worried me a bit, I worried that I was being worked, but now we r married for 10 years, she is a citizen and it all worked out. The same for the Slovak, Estonian, and Lithuanian Au Pairs in their group, all finished college or masters here except for the Estonians of course, but the Estonians are great stay at home Moms though. Only the Germans and Fins returned home, it should b noted the fins and German Au pairs had much more means money wise and came to the USA more for the experience. I tell ALL my single friends they would be insane to marry an American over a model quality Eastern European. The Eastern European girls that came from nothing bust their asses aren't spoiled their whole life like American girls and still have the immigrant bust ass mentality that built this country. My wife thinks American girls are fat, lazy, and spoiled and honestly I think she is right. I am very lucky. The other American guys that married the E euro brides all had little to NO game, just FYI. I also want to say that though my wife is model quality bc of the culture she grew up in she always protected her man in the sense that when we went out she was worried about other women coming to hit on me, it is actually a bit comical I know to have a women that is close to 5'10" and smoking hot to have that mentality but it is all about how she grew up. When we used to go out to bars before we were married she would worry about other "bitches" as she called them and I thought she wasn't being serious but she was. She is more American now in that regard but it is still and will always b a part of her mentality. She worries about me cheating on her more than even seems plausible. Never marry an American when there r women like this out there u only live once why settle.

I didn't know which place to put this post on the board but I hope my post is informative and will answer any questions.

I married a Latvian

I am glad it worked out great for you.

But I am not sure if it will be a wise decision for other guys.

They are desperate in their situation so they will marry any decent American guy. (will be pretty easy for them to meet too)
Once they are done with citizenship and know they can just file a divorce and claim half of his assets, how many will stick around if it's not built on pure love?
I am pretty sure those girls won't even look at the guys in the same situation in their country.

I married a Latvian

Latvian man come home and is see wife naked with other man. Latvian man weep and demand who is man ? Wife say "Who you are talk about ? Is no man here. You are hallucinate from malnourish." Latvian man laugh. Meanwhile naked man begin crawl to door but is freeze before can finish sneak out. In morning Latvian man find corpse and use for make breakfast. Wife begin set table. Latvian man say "What you are doing? Is no food here. You are hallucinate from malnourish." All food eat by Latvian man as wife sob. Gentlemans, you are take lesson ?

I married a Latvian

Man is hungry. He steal bread to feed family. Get home, find all family have gone Siberia! “More bread for me,” man think. But bread have worm.

Man car break down near house of farmer. Take shelter in barn. Find farmer daughter in barn. Oh! Hot stuff! But TOO LATE! Is already rape by soldier.

Latvian walk into bar with mule. Bartender say, “Why so long face?” Latvian say, “I was thinking of my daughter. She has been lie with soldier for potato feed baby. “

Three Latvian are brag about sons. “My son is soldier. He have rape as many women as want,” say first Latvian. “Zo?” second say, “My son is farmer. He have all potato he want!” Third Latvian wait long time, then say, “My son is die at birth. For him, struggle is over.” “Wow! You are win us,” say others. But all are feel sad.

Q : What are one potato say other potato? A : Premise ridiculous. Who have two potato?

Q : How many Latvian is take screw in light bulb? A : 25. One screw in, 24 ride bicycle generator for 1-hour shift. But time probably better spend search food.

Q: What is happening if you cross Latvian and potato? A: This is cruel joke. please, no more.

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-05-2013 11:40 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I am glad it worked out great for you.

But I am not sure if it will be a wise decision for other guys.

They are desperate in their situation so they will marry any decent American guy. (will be pretty easy for them to meet too)
Once they are done with citizenship and know they can just file a divorce and claim half of his assets, how many will stick around if it's not built on pure love?
I am pretty sure those girls won't even look at the guys in the same situation in their country.

When they were all here in the USA for the Eur Au Pair Nanny program all the American guys were able to date them before marriage. My wife and I dated for about 15 months before getting married. The Eu au pair program only lasts a year that is why I paid for her school so she could stay legally on a student visa after the program ended. I agree that u need to date people for a time before marrying them, u just can't find some hottie and marry them shortly afterwards that is playing w fire.

Plus after marrying a foreigner and getting the green card paperwork done, u have to go back to USCIS about 18 months later for essentially a confirmation interview. The purpose of the interview 18 months after the marriage is to, of course, weed out sham marriages for green cards. All the BS that people can get married and then they have a green card and leave is just BS, USCIS has this follow up process to combat that.

Anyone that marries a foreigner and doesn't have a prenup is insane and stupid. My father is a lawyer and handled mine. Honestly, even though I had always gone out w hotties, my current wife looks like she came off of a modeling run way, I mean she is stared at by dudes wherever she goes, so I had my doubts whether I was being taken, so I had the prenup and then after 2 years of marriage and having the green card, she got her US citizenship. Again, I will be honest it was in the back of my mind will she get her citizenship and skate, u can't help but think about it. I don't know the specifics but if u married a foreigner, she got her green card, and then the follow up interview didn't go well 18 months later I think she would lose her green card and how is anyone going to sue u in divorce when they have no legal standing to be here? I assume they could claim hardship/abuse to the USCIS but I am not a lawyer. I am very thorough and handled all USCIS paperwork myself so I knew bout the 18 month follow up and honestly saw it as an Out if things weren't going well, almost making the 18 months a probationary period for me and the marriage.

I married a Latvian

I can't remember if it was Athlone or Hooligan Harry that had a mind blowing thread showing how marriages between Americans and import wifes turned out to be many times more successful than the average American marriage.

That thread was some of the most awesome shit I've read on this forum and that seriously made me rethink my entire life plan. Can't believe I didn't bookmark it.

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-06-2013 07:45 AM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  

Anyone that marries a foreigner and doesn't have a prenup is insane and stupid. My father is a lawyer and handled mine.

And you got her a separate lawyer to independently advise and review the pre-nup, right?

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-06-2013 07:54 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I can't remember if it was Athlone or Hooligan Harry that had a mind blowing thread showing how marriages between Americans and import wifes turned out to be many times more successful than the average American marriage.

That thread was some of the most awesome shit I've read on this forum and that seriously made me rethink my entire life plan. Can't believe I didn't bookmark it.

http://www.returnofkings.com/4658/dont-b...ign-brides

Above is the link to the article from Return of Kings that made me decide to write my post. The article is pretty much right on.

Again, no way I would marry an American, my wife makes more than me now and I have a top 10 MBA and work in finance, these women bust their asses and when u look like they do, are smart and hard working, u get ahead in the USA, looks help out in the biz world if u can back them up w hard work and intelligence. All of the girls in her Au pair nanny group except for the Estonians make good money here. Fk sometimes Looks pay off if u can't back them up, but it always helps if u can back em up. I will also add that I am 10 years older than my wife, eastern euro chicks don't care about age like American chicks do, she fn cooks dinner from scratch, well she used to when she didn't work so much, they do shit that your great grandma did that American women now just don't do, like sew, knit, cook from scratch, they virtually never turn down sex.. I am not fn w u on this. I hear of guys that can't get sex from their wives and I laugh and tell them they fd up marrying an American. I can have sex anytime I want and 85% of the time I don't want sex and just want to get blown I can get that. I am not saying all E euro chics r the same in this department but more of them r like this than not from talking w the guys that married them. F marrying an American chick. My wife is smoking hot, makes well into the 6 figures, loves me, and puts out anytime I want, NO fn American chick does that.

I married a Latvian

Quote:Quote:

Q : What are one potato say other potato? A : Premise ridiculous. Who have two potato?

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

[Image: lol.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-06-2013 08:04 AM)Lemmo Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2013 07:45 AM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  

Anyone that marries a foreigner and doesn't have a prenup is insane and stupid. My father is a lawyer and handled mine.

And you got her a separate lawyer to independently advise and review the pre-nup, right?
Yes I did, my father advised me on it all to make sure it would hold up in court if challenged. I covered all bases I didn't know she would make more than me someday. Another funny thing she always said when we were dating, she always said she didn't want to go back to Latvia together until we were married she was afraid one of her friends would try to steal me, that goes back to the protect your man mentality they grow up with.

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-06-2013 08:05 AM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  

Above is the link to the article from Return of Kings that made me decide to write my post. The article is pretty much right on.

I think he made that article from a forum post. That article sums it up in greater detail however. Beautiful stuff, it should be made a sticky and required reading for forum members. It's an incredibly powerful point to throw in the face of any woman that ever tries to knock on you for seeking moist relief outside your own borders.

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-06-2013 08:49 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I think he made that article from a forum post. That article sums it up in greater detail however. Beautiful stuff, it should be made a sticky and required reading for forum members. It's an incredibly powerful point to throw in the face of any woman that ever tries to knock on you for seeking moist relief outside your own borders.

I agree that article should be a sticky. It inspired me to post here for the first time.

I married a Latvian

Enjoyed reading your story, the variety of people that this forum draws never ceases to amaze me!

I've gathered that you married (and met) your wife some years ago. Around how long ago was this? The reason I'm asking is that I'm curious if this still applies with the younger generations of eastern europeans- do you have an further insight into this?

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-06-2013 08:49 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I believe that was Harry Hooligan that wrote the article you are referring too!

Marriage is a risky deal as we all know.
These girls are not stupid, they come here to be an au pair in hopes of finding an American "prince" or living the American "dream".

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I married a Latvian

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I married a Latvian

[quote='thedude3737' pid='413585' dateline='1365268851']
[/quote
Dude I am not posting pics of my wife, 5'10" green eyes and dark brown hair, weighs about 125-130 I would guess.

The other thing of interest she said that taught me something when we were dating, bc everyone in Latvia has grey or blue eyes and some green she thought brown eyes were the most beautiful by far. It taught me that beauty is rarity even regarding eye color.

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-06-2013 11:42 AM)thebassist Wrote:  

Enjoyed reading your story, the variety of people that this forum draws never ceases to amaze me!

I've gathered that you married (and met) your wife some years ago. Around how long ago was this? The reason I'm asking is that I'm curious if this still applies with the younger generations of eastern europeans- do you have an further insight into this?

I was interested in the same thing actually and often asked her younger cousins about it. Most of the hot ones leave Latvia and want to go to the USA first, but if they can't get to the USA their second choice is usually London as London has become the complete capital of the EU and with Latvia now being in the EU they can all move there and live and work legally. Last time i was in London i was there for 3 days before i even met a Brit, London is absolutely filled w all the hot Baltic and other eastern european girls. I was asking an ibanker i know about them and he said the hot eastern european girls r everywhere and u just buy them all drinks at bars and then usually get some. He said most of them go out with no money and just look for a guy to buy them drinks KNOWING what the implicit agreement is regarding hooking up. The people i know there in finance have money though. Their 3rd choice is often Italy because their looks are most valuable there being tall hot blondes with blue or grey eyes. Fourth choice is Germany. Some of her friends r in Dublin too but not many. All the truly hot ones usually leave Latvia now but they all still have the same value systems that make my wife the virtually perfect wife she is. They all want a better life and r willing to move to get it. They just have more options now bc of the EU.

Bottom line - bc Latvia is in the EU now they all have the mobility to move and live anywhere in the EU and the vast majority of them do. If u want a smoking hot Eastern European u may be better off in London than in Riga or Talinn or Prague or Bratislava. This is the huge gamechanger that didn't really apply that much 10 years ago when I married my wife with Most of the E European countries being in the EU. Believe me if Ukraine was in the EU all the Ukrainian hotties would be in London too.

I married a Latvian

I just wanted to pipe in and say Corleone is not joking about their protect their man mentality. I dated a Czech girl in Prague, I understand there are no tens, but she was a 9 and my version of a ten if that makes sense.

When we went to clubs she would start yelling in Czech at the other girls for, basically, just being there. It is a refreshing thing to be fought over and not the other way around. I'm really happy for you MIke and glad it worked out. They have a refreshing mentality of actually caring about you, being nice to you, and rooting for you to continue to succeed.

I'm 22 by the way, and am definitely going to marry an Eastern European as well in 5-15 years. You definitely shouldn't jump into Marriage right away of course. That is good advice too. There are rotten apples everywhere. But, yeah, I love those girls too Mike. Great post.

I do plan to settle down in Europe though. So, that is one thing I will be doing differently than Corleone. I think American culture is disintegrating and want my family to grow up with good values.

I married a Latvian

In reply to thebassist, who I assume is around my age, yes, they are still the same way for the most part.

I am going to also have to disagree with Corleone about going to London to date Eastern Europeans. I would just go live in a city in Eastern Europe. Go talk to the University girls, take a few classes at Uni over there. Prague was paradise for me, but I think Roosh is having a great time in Romania, so, he would say Romania is better. The point is the girls, hands down, blow American chicks out of the water. Because of globalization there are some adopting more American attitudes from the capital cities. I say the best girls are the country girls. I say also to date only 18-23, after that you don't know what baggage you are getting. Russian girls, and Ukraine girls are good too, a little different, but still good.

TheBassist, just know they are awesome still in 2013. Maybe not as many of them, but still tons of them and they still rock your socks.

I married a Latvian

First of all, welcome to the forum MikeC, nice to see a man that successfully married a foreigner and is enjoying it. As it's been mentioned in here ad nauseum, foreign women are the way to go. I might even emphasise, the only way to go if one is looking to settle down with one woman. And preferably do it outside the Anglosphere. But if you do it in NA, make sure you protect yourself with an iron clad prenup.

Even at 32, I feel it's too early for me to settle down. After Brasileiras and Latinas, then Asians now, my next step will be Eastern Europe and after that, I'll have a solid idea of the full spectrum of the best this world has to offer in terms of women. Then, take it from there. Until then, it's fun fun fun times![Image: banana.gif]

Keep banging gents!

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-06-2013 12:33 PM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  

[quote='thedude3737' pid='413585' dateline='1365268851']
[/quote
Dude I am not posting pics of my wife, 5'10" green eyes and dark brown hair, weighs about 125-130 I would guess.

The other thing of interest she said that taught me something when we were dating, bc everyone in Latvia has grey or blue eyes and some green she thought brown eyes were the most beautiful by far. It taught me that beauty is rarity even regarding eye color.

It's understandable but I think the RVF should implement a rule that anyone waxing ecstatic about how hot a particular girl is needs to provide pics as a reference point. Face blurred or blacked out, whatever you gotta do.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I married a Latvian

Congrats.

Before getting married were you used to banging lots of girls? Has it been hard for you to remain faithful and stay interested in your wife after all this time?

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-06-2013 01:00 PM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

In reply to thebassist, who I assume is around my age, yes, they are still the same way for the most part.

I am going to also have to disagree with Corleone about going to London to date Eastern Europeans. I would just go live in a city in Eastern Europe. Go talk to the University girls, take a few classes at Uni over there. Prague was paradise for me, but I think Roosh is having a great time in Romania, so, he would say Romania is better. The point is the girls, hands down, blow American chicks out of the water. Because of globalization there are some adopting more American attitudes from the capital cities. I say the best girls are the country girls. I say also to date only 18-23, after that you don't know what baggage you are getting. Russian girls, and Ukraine girls are good too, a little different, but still good.

TheBassist, just know they are awesome still in 2013. Maybe not as many of them, but still tons of them and they still rock your socks.

I agree with you if you want to concentrate on one country but now the dynamics r different if the country is an EU country w the mobility option wn the EU that didn't exist before. London is a plus bc u get E European girls from Baltics, Slovakia, Czech etc all in one place and their quality is usually pretty high. I misspoke if I inferred Latvia etc have no girls left and they have all left, but a lot do move. Going to uni as u said is indeed a great option

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-06-2013 02:20 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Congrats.

Before getting married were you used to banging lots of girls? Has it been hard for you to remain faithful and stay interested in your wife after all this time?

Yes, I did very well prior to marriage w women but that really didn't have a huge bearing on my wife. e euro woman want a good provider someone that will treat them well the way they think is very different from American women. On your 2nd question, it isn't hard to stay faithful bc u have to think about what u could lose now a lot more if u stray than if u were single. Yeah I am still a guy and the best pussy is always new pussy but it is a risk reward decision in the most rational sense. There is also the saying that " if u show me a sick hottie I will show u someone that is sick of fn them" but again it is a risk reward decision, I would be nuts to take a chance of throwing away the sick setup that I have right now. I am a red blooded guy too but u just can't blow up a good thing for a little pussy on the side, plus if I cheated on her with the way she looks and the money she makes my friends would probably have me committed to an insnosylum. My friends not married to an E European all envy my situation. It is amazing how men AND women respect you a bit more when they see how hot your wife is, that is something I didn't foresee.

Since most of her friends were 8s and a few 9s she doesn't even really realize how hot she is. So much of how u see the world is shaped before age 18 that some aspects of culture never evaporate, e.g. The whole protect your man thing that she and a lot of Eeuro woman do.

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-06-2013 01:57 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

[quote] (04-06-2013 12:33 PM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  

(04-06-2013, 05:20 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  [Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]
[/quote

It's understandable but I think the RVF should implement a rule that anyone waxing ecstatic about how hot a particular girl is needs to provide pics as a reference point. Face blurred or blacked out, whatever you gotta do.
Sorry man , u r just going to take or not take my word for it. What reason do I have to lie? I am not an attention whore and have never posted here before. I just wanted to tell my story, what I have learned from it, say how all her hot friends married guys w no game and recommend NEVER ever to marry an American girl, plus also shed a bit of light on the USCIS process. It is amazing how so many people w certain dreams settle in life and I wanted to let u guys know that if I could pull off what I did then a lot of u guys could too. Plus answer any questions u guys have.