rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is girl interested or not?

hey,

short greetings from bratislava. i am here for business and stay for the weekend. i am by myself.

i thought it would be a good idea to set up a badoo (online dating) account and check out the girls in advance. when i was here, a girl went on my profile which i found hot, said hi and bla bla ... we agreed to meet at a shopping mall that is a cat jump from my hotel and only 5 in walk from her place. btw... she is 20 and i am 27.

it was a good atmosphere between us from the beginning. she told me all kinds of stuff about her life, she talked 80% of the time and I enjoyed that i once don't have to do all the talking. however, her body language was not in my favor. both of her feet were showing in a different direction away from me. we finished coffee... went around for 2 minutes and i was like ... ah walking here is boring. let's go to my place and i show you some music (i am DJ-ing and producing EDM semi professionally). we talked about music and she had a big passion for it. so we went to my hotel room, i showed her some productions, she was impresse and said "this is seriously really good stuff" and we then listened to some other music. all the time she was sitting next to me and her body language was away from me. her complete body was not towards me but away from me. i tried to touch her whenever the situation was right ... on her legs when making a joke. sometimes i leaned back and touched her back. i always tried to look her into the eyes before i try to kiss her but she always looked away after 1 second. i gave clear indications that i want to do more and i am sure she understood but she did not give in. we met at 1pm and she had to go to university at 4:30 pm for a test (she now told me). it was already 3pm and then 3:30 and i noticed, fuck this leads nowhere. we went outside, she brought me to a bus station that would bring me into the city centre and she went to university.

i went to a shopping center improving my day game skills (without success ... slovak women seem to be not open and flirty during the day). i walked back to my hotel through the old town and guess who walks across the street. HER. we talked for 5 minutes. she touched my arm to my surprise. she said she had to go home and eat with her parents and then sleep. we texted and she said she was too tired to go out.

Today, we texted again. she first avoided the question if she wants to party tonight. she then said she is going to a friends place. I was like: OK ... whats your plans for the next days? she was like she did not have any. i I go ... OK, lets party on saturday night then. she avoided the answer and told me some other random bullshit ... like what her professor calls her sometimes and what ever.

what would you do tomorrow? is she dtf or not? shall i ask her again or just ignore her and hope she comes back?

First off you are coming across too thirsty, chill.
Do you really want to party with her or just fuck her?
This is her town and she may even have a boyfriend, but she was willing to meet and come back to your hotel room which is a big plus in my book.
Don't ask her what her plans are, just tell her to meet you at such a place. For example does she know a good restaurant you guys can eat at! No I am not saying you have to buy her a fancy dinner but you can fill her up with red wine and find out more as to what she is about.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-05-2013 04:24 PM)Special1 Wrote:  

is she dtf or not?

No. Not right now.

You need to get alcohol in her to loosen her up a bit. She'd just met you stone cold sober and was obviously anxious given your description of her body language.

In future, if you're going to meet someone off the internet, have a first date at a bar. If you're meeting a girl you approached on the street or at the mall, have a first date at a bar.

First dates - bars/somewhere where there is alcohol.

I think you'll also find that Eastern European women don't go straight in for sex in the way that English girls or American girls can be tempted into. They have more respect for themselves, have lower notch counts and you will have to play a different game at times. If she doesn't wanna go get a drink at a bar, invite her to somewhere where she won't feel threatened like a coffee shop to get her to open up a bit more.