rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone in Edmonton, Alberta?

I've been living in this city for about half a year, still haven't had too much success so far, I'd say there are plenty of good looking girls everywhere on UofA campus, whyte avenue has got great action almost everyday day of the week.

I would love to get some insights on how to properly game Albertan chicks.e.g. approaching style, venue, etc . Thanks!

Quote: (04-04-2013 11:43 PM)whyteave Wrote:  

I've been living in this city for about half a year, still haven't had too much success so far, I'd say there are plenty of good looking girls everywhere on UofA campus, whyte avenue has got great action almost everyday day of the week.

I would love to get some insights on how to properly game Albertan chicks.e.g. approaching style, venue, etc . Thanks!

I lived there for about three years, I'm so glad that I"m not there, now use the search function, there's a couple of threads on Etown. Its a frozen, barren waste land during the winter, which lasts until June. It's decent in the summer though (festivals, whyte ave, Hawerlak Park, etc), just wait a few months sucker!

I live here too.

Scotian, I did the search and found the Datasheet you wrote about Calgary and Edmonton, pretty good stuff! I'll for sure go down to Calgary this year to check out the infamous Stampede!

Quote: (04-05-2013 06:02 PM)whyteave Wrote:  

Scotian, I did the search and found the Datasheet you wrote about Calgary and Edmonton, pretty good stuff! I'll for sure go down to Calgary this year to check out the infamous Stampede!

Do it for sure, its one of the best parties I've been to in Canada. Other forum members should check it out too, I'd say the Stampede would be worth flying to from elsewhere in Canada or the US for a few days of hard partying.

Stampede is definitely one of those things every guy should do at one point in their life. Some great new stuff is opening in the city. Some new bars with massive roof top patios are days away from opening.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Thanks for the info BIGINJAPAN, what's the name of this new venue that's opening up?

What are you doing?

Day game
Night game
Online game

All 3 or primarily one over another?

What's your age group? That will help narrow down which spots are best.

I'm down for the Stampede. What are the dates? Lets get a thread going on it.

Quote: (04-11-2013 06:37 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I'm down for the Stampede. What are the dates? Lets get a thread going on it.

July 5-14th, unfortunately I won't be going but I encourage all forum members to check it out, I guarantee it will be a good time: http://www.calgarystampede.com/

I recommend looking into the logistics ASAP, especially accommodation as the city fills up during Stampede. Best location would be somewhere downtown within walking distance to the Stampede grounds and also 17th ave.

Maybe someone should start a thread on Stampede 2013 and get the ball rolling, the Alberta based guys and Stampede vets like myself and BIGINJAPAN can advise.

I can also message my cousin who used to work for the Stampede (I hope she still does), she scored me free tickets to the Grand Stand Show a couple of years ago and may be able to get some more, which I can hook you guys up with.

Anyway, Stampede is awesome, I"m jealous that I won't be there this year!

Geez, this sounds awesome. I think I will already be living in Brazil by that time but I have good friends from Texas going along with a free place to stay if I could manage to get out there. Would be excellent being able to enjoy the vibe & perhaps meet other RVF members too.

Quote: (04-06-2013 03:12 AM)whyteave Wrote:  

Thanks for the info BIGINJAPAN, what's the name of this new venue that's opening up?

I think they are just going with a second location called national.

There is already one about 10 blocks away. Good bar though. Has about 75 craft beers on tap.

I think the new one will have over a 100 different craft beers on tap

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Quote: (04-12-2013 03:18 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2013 03:12 AM)whyteave Wrote:  

I think they are just going with a second location called national.

There is already one about 10 blocks away. Good bar though. Has about 75 craft beers on tap.

I think the new one will have over a 100 different craft beers on tap

That sounds awesome! I'll have to make a mental note about this. Thanks!

Quote: (04-11-2013 06:15 PM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

What are you doing?

Day game
Night game
Online game

In my late 20s.

I've been doing mostly night games and social circle games , although I do have plenty of chances doing day game since I live on UofA campus, where you can see all sorts of talents almost everywhere during the day.

I would love to know what would be the best way to approach a girl on campus without coming out awkward.

In terms of night game, I consider myself a pretty decent dancer, I dance with girls all the time but the problem is that dancing with girls rarely led me further, I mean, they would grind with me ,touch me, and then somehow disappear, that has been my major sticking point so far.

Quote: (04-12-2013 10:24 PM)whyteave Wrote:  

What are you doing?

Day game
Night game
Online game

In my late 20s.

I've been doing mostly night games and social circle games , although I do have plenty of chances doing day game since I live on UofA campus, where you can see all sorts of talents almost everywhere during the day.

I would love to know what would be the best way to approach a girl on campus without coming out awkward.

In terms of night game, I consider myself a pretty decent dancer, I dance with girls all the time but the problem is that dancing with girls rarely led me further, I mean, they would grind with me ,touch me, and then somehow disappear, that has been my major sticking point so far.

Get your ass over to West Edmonton Mall for day game, I never gamed on the UofA Campus but I've drank at the Hudson's Campus bar there, decent spot in the early evening (4-7PM). You should look in the game section for advice about gaming girls, also consider buying Roosh's books: Bang and Day Bang.

Actually I just remembered that a couple of months ago, Roosh had online beef with some idiot feminist writer who attends UofA, if you banged her, that would be legendary, check out this link for more info and her pic: http://www.returnofkings.com/4080/brutal...ist-writer

Good luck!

Quote: (04-12-2013 11:09 PM)scotian Wrote:  

What are you doing?

Day game
Night game
Online game

In my late 20s.

Get your ass over to West Edmonton Mall for day game, I never gamed on the UofA Campus but I've drank at the Hudson's Campus bar there, decent spot in the early evening (4-7PM). You should look in the game section for advice about gaming girls, also consider buying Roosh's books: Bang and Day Bang.

Actually I just remembered that a couple of months ago, Roosh had online beef with some idiot feminist writer who attends UofA, if you banged her, that would be legendary, check out this link for more info and her pic: http://www.returnofkings.com/4080/brutal...ist-writer

Good luck!

I just searched for her on FB, and interestingly, I have a mutual friend with her , which gave me the right to go through her profile photos, I'd say she is totally bang-able! Shoud I use some social circle game to get to know her?

Quote: (04-12-2013 11:31 PM)whyteave Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2013 11:09 PM)scotian Wrote:  

What are you doing?

Day game
Night game
Online game

In my late 20s.

Good luck!

I just searched for her on FB, and interestingly, I have a mutual friend with her , which gave me the right to go through her profile photos, I'd say she is totally bang-able! Shoud I use some social circle game to get to know her?

Holy shit are you serious about the mutual friend? Since she knows all about Roosh, she is probably reading this thread so don't give yourself away.I'm not sure what angle you should work on this one, but social circle will likely be your best bet, don't just be a D-bag and randomly message her on FB ("hey its whyteave, we have a mutual friend, etc").

Man if you're serious then you have to provide photographic evidence if you bang her, an example would be, post-coitus, after you jizzed in her eye and made sure to get a good amount in her hair (for her trolling of Roosh) take out a sharpy marker and write "RVF" on her forehead and snap a quick pic.

If you do that, I will personally take you out on whyte Ave whenever I get back to Etown and get you shitfaced at the drinking establishment of your choice.