rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Goiania, Brazil Datasheet

I just got back from a 2 month Brazil trip and one of the places I hit was the often inquired about, but little known about, Goiania. This was part of the "Lewis & Clark" part of my trip which unfortunately was not as productive as I would have liked once I caught Typhoid fever in Praia da Pipa. I stayed 5 nights rolling solo in Goiania from Thursday-Tuesday. I had been studying my Portuguese pretty diligently before and while it is still pretty bad I can now communicate a bit with the chicks who speak virtually no English so long as they like me a bit and deal with having to repeat things and say stuff slower, etc. That coupled with charm and body language goes a long way!

The city itself is a planned city but if you ask me its designed like shit. Taxis can get a bit pricey but the important thing is that there is only ONE real area that has all the nightlife which makes it easy to conquer. The city has a LIVELY nightlife without a doubt! People presumably don't have really shit else to do as its inland, no lakes, a couple nice parks, and thats about it from what I saw. I wasn't there looking for tourist attractions anyways. I was there to chase these unknown Brazilian beauties and work my Portuguese in the process.

Where to stay:
Stay anywhere close to St. Marista which has all the clubs there. Pacha, Villa Mix, Villa Marista, Royal Club. You will then take a taxi to that area and a taxi out.
I stayed in St. Bela Vista in a really nice high rise apartment with a large patio and paid US$75/night. Not a lot of inventory on the market so your actual options are limited.

Going out: Below is a list with the Facebook links to all the clubs in town and the amount of "likes" they received. I did this as I went blind and didn't know where to start. There may be a couple more but I dont think you need to concern yourself with more than these. This covers where ALL the hot chicks are going. The hottest clubs now are Pacha, Villa Mix, and Royal Club. You have to check their FB pages and see for your particular night who has a big DJ, etc and then hit that. You will find quite a bit of Sertenaja here and the girls love it so this very well may be your hunting grounds even if you dont like the music.

Royal Club: 12,871 likes - Didn't go
Villa Mix: 104K+ likes- Drove by when looking for Diablo around 12 and there were LOTS of VERY hot chicks outside waiting to get in. Dressed to the 9's with heels, etc.
Pacha: 41K+ likes- Had lots of girls on both Thursday and Saturday when I was there
Villa Marista: - Packed on a Thursday with lots of girls but all Sertenaja being played.
El Club:- Went here Sat night and just looked at the line and left. Lots of couples, poorly dressed, young, and not hot. Could be good another night, who knows.
Diablo Pub: - Looked for it and couldn't find it and gave up.
Cafe De La Music: 4600 likes- It was never really good when I walked by as its more of a restaurant vibe but apparently Sunday nights they have a DJ.
Chopp Time Street: 6800+- Didn't go
Lokal Music Bar: 11k+ likes - Didn't go

Here is a map showing where most of the clubs are located:

[Image: attachment.jpg10911]   

Its also a public google map so you can add it on your phone so you can navigate easier when there. Link here

Cost:

I got to most of the clubs pretty late and ran some game telling the doormen/GM's I'm a journalist from Cali yada, yada, let me in free or cheaper. Game the streets of Hollywood taught me at a young age. This got me discounts at just about every place. Villa Marista on a Thursday was Sertenaja, packed with chicks, they wanted 60 reais to get in. Got them down to 30 but they wouldn't let my wing in because he had flipflops so we left. Villa Mix on Sat night at 1AM was trying to charge R$250 for guys which did not include consumption. I got it down to R$150. Pacha on Thursday was R$120 for true open bar all you could drink. I paid R$60 for the same thing. Sat night I got there late and they wanted R$200 which I got down to R$100 and did not include open bar. Had to do it, as it was the best spot for sure that night with some DJ from the states. If you get to the these places around 11 I think the price is totally different.

Drink prices were between R$10-14 for a decent vodka rocks at the nice clubs. You could get a bottle of Smirnoff or Absolute (don't remember) for R$180. This is really the move if you have others with you.

My apartment as mentioned above was $75US/night and was really nice.
[Image: attachment.jpg10913]   
The other apartments I saw were about the same price and not as nice.

Girls:

A lot of people were telling me the girls are "country" here but I liked what I saw! Most of them had the typical Brazilian ass and slightly larger thighs I would say than for instance, the girls from Minas. I also found them to be slightly on the lighter complexion side for the most part. They DEFINITELY dress up also when going out and often roll in packs. In the St. Marista area on Sat night you would see large groups of hit girls sitting, having dinner, and drinking before walking to one of the nearby clubs. Once girls caught wind that I was a gringo my novelty factor seemed to be pretty high with them. It's not the easiest arena to roll solo in and having a small crew or at least one good wingman would be very valuable and go a long ways. I recruited some kid I met as a wing and he was pretty useless other than it let me chat with someone in between talking to girls. I can't say that I have fully pinpointed the "type" in Goiania or even if there is one, I just know there were a lot of hot Brazilian girls. A lot of the girls I chatted to spoke some English surprisingly, and only a couple (that I remember) didn't really speak any. I may have gotten lucky with this, but I suspect at the clubs with high covers the girls are slightly more educated and speak better English.

My experience:

Thursday night:
Didn't know anyone in town and it happened to be the night the wonderful world of Couchsurfing meets with all their kook friends and discuss nothing. This is the first time I had ever gone to one of these but what do I have to lose, nothing. They were meeting early for drinks at a restaurant bar so I figured I would pop by and see if there were any chicks or I could recruit a wingman at least. There were maybe 20 people and 3-4 very pretty girls. One of whom had a BF and the others were sitting at the far end of the table and left early so I couldn't talk to them. I managed to recruit a young tall Brazilian kid named Ian who spoke perfect English. I figured he could be a good tool in the set so we went out together in St. Marista.

Only a couple places seemed crowded that night so we first went into Villa Marista which had a lot of girls but the downside was Sertenaja. They wouldn't let him in because he had fuckin flipflops and shorts. Rethinking this idea all together of going out with him, we go to my apartment and I kick this kids wardrobe up a notch and lend him some jeans and clean Nikes. We come back and go to Pacha now instead as it looked packed also. Worked the GM over and he let us in for $R60 all you can drink. At first inside Pacha it was a fuckin cockfest. Still girls, but the ratio was horrible. Chatted some chicks up and was taking advantage of the free booze. All of a sudden at some instance all the dudes left and now the ratio was VERY favorable. I can't remember ever a place going from cockfest to good ratio, but there is a first time for everything.

My wing had no game i learned quick so I just went for self and talked to him in between girls. Chatted up a hot young Brazilian girl with a sick body at the bar. She spoke no English and was cold for the first 20-30 seconds but then opened up when she realized I actually did speak a little Portuguese and also because I was gringo I am pretty sure. Her and I chatted for a while and laughed, but if I remember right I got kinda bored of her and her terrible English and plus she was one of the very first girls I opened so I wanted to keep it moving. She didn't give me great indicators either so I said fuck it. Chatted up some randoms and all is going well. The first girl I think sees this and she comes to tell me her friend wants to leave but she wants to see me again with a huge smile on her face. I had chicks going from all angles now, some cute/hot, and others not so much. The gringo has been spotted is what happened! I have her write her info on the back of one of my business cards and stick it in my pocket. Great prospect for later I think.

I spotted a hottie on the dance floor after she left and it seemed she was loosely connected to some guys' table. I rolled up on her with dance game and spitting a little Portuguese and English and she was into it right away. We were dancing and hitting it off and this is when the night gets blurry thanks to the free booze! I remember being focused on this hottie but somehow some other chick manages to weasel into the picture and now I'm also dancing with her. Hottie has to leave and also wants to meet later so in a haste I give her my business card as I can sense her interest and am pretty sure she'll contact me. I never do that and should not have this time! Find out in the morning I gave her the one card with the other chicks info on the back...what an asshole I am! Fast forward she doesn't ever contact me and I cant contact the other hottie I had. Damn shame. Well, back to the other girl who came into the fold. Ian my wingman is "talking" to her friend and now its time to go but she has no interest in him. I have to bluntly tell him this because my girl still wants me to go with her. He and her friend leave separately and I leave with her going back to her hotel which she insisted on because she has to work in the morning. I find out she is from Bahia and is there for work. I fuck her a couple times and pass out as the sun is coming up and take a taxi back to my place about 9AM with a pounding head but empty load. The night was a success. She was short with big tits, nice bubble butt and a 7 in the face.

Friday Night:
The night before, Ian, who grew up in Goiania told me he is throwing a house party at his parents house who are out of town. He told me he invited like 50-60 people and one of the Couchsurfing dudes is also going to cook some local grub. At Pacha the night before this was given some credibility by the fact that 2-3 different groups of girls came up to Ian and said they were going. I was hungover as hell and figured house party, local chicks, free food, why not? Nagging at me also was the fact he had my jeans and shoes and thought if I dont see him tonight I might not get these. Worst case I take a cab out of there and hit the clubs again if it sucks. One of the CS girls who I hadn't met offered to pick me up so I said sure. Maybe shes hot and I don't know where it is. She was not hot, and party was in the fuckin sticks! Horrible move on my part as the place was so deep you couldn't even get a cab there. Even worse was the fact that none of the girls he invited showed up and it was a bunch of weirdo CSers for the most part. Ended up being a waste of a good Friday night other than I got to practice Portuguese with a lot of people who didn't speak English, Took that small bit as a positive coupled with the fact the food was also good. Still pissed though. Never again am I doing anything CS related like this.

Saturday night:

Ian had a car and while he didn't help me on Thursday he didn't hurt me either so I decided to call him and see if he wanted to roll out. I'm ready to roll early and he gets to my house late and then we drive around in his beater car looking for Diablo bar which we don't find and then go to El Club. Looked at the line and said no fuckin way, this place is horrible. young couples, no hot chicks, people dressed like shit, the list goes on! The whole time I am sucking up a bunch of exhaust from his old car which is giving me a headache and making me nauseas as hell. We had driven by Villa Mix and there were a ton of hot chicks outside. I demand we go back there as its almost 1AM now and I want to party and talk to girls! I'm done getting high from his exhaust. We go there and the fuckin GM wants R$250 just to get in! I get him down to R$150 but the quality in the lobby is not what I saw outside. Ian doesn't want to pay it but I am thinking independently now and will go in solo if I think thats the move. At R$150 and not seeing the talent, I decide to pass for Pacha again. The GM told me on Thursday they were having a huge party on Sat and he loved me now so I decided to go there and should have no problem getting in.

Got to Pacha and paid R$100 entrance (which was down from the R$200 they were demanding) and Ian went home because he didn't want to pay it. I wasn't fully in the right frame of mind now which pissed me off. My buzz had worn off, I had a headache from all the exhaust and Ian's energy was horrible tonight bringing me down. I threw back a couple drinks and chatted loosely with some girls trying to find my mojo. The place had a LOT of hot girls this night. I found a really cute little fair skinned 18yo who spoke good English and was definitely into me. Chatted with her for 15-20 minutes and took her on dance floor and started to make out with her. One thing I noticed is that NOT a lot of girls are just making out in the club like you would see in Rio. I'm not saying its rare, but I didn't see a whole lot of it. I knew this was not going to lead to a bang tonight but with a shitty mindset I was taking what I could get at this point. Sure enough, after some time her friends want to leave and she is dragged with them. She definitely likes me I can tell and with another private date I think I could have banged. I tried to get her out the next night and she couldn't hang out until Tuesday which was the day I was leaving. She seemed genuinely bummed I was leaving and I'll to rope her in for my return visit.

Sunday Night:

When searching for an apartment on Airbnb before coming, I was in touch with one woman renting apartments who we switched the conversation off AirBnb to Skype because she had some an apartment not on AirBnb she wanted to show me. I noticed in her little profile thumbnail that she looked pretty cute and what appeared to be a nice body. I didn't end up renting the apartment from her because it didn't have WIFI but now I had her as a Skype contact. Once I was in Goiania she asked me if I found a place yada, yada. I switched the conversation and asked her if she knew where to go out at night. She told me all about St. Marista, and then said "oh, you seem like a lot of fun." Game on! She also said she needs to "practice her English". Yeah sure... I told her lets meet for some sushi around the corner from my apt since I don't have a car and she agreed.

We met at a place called SushiMax on the corner of Ave T-004 and T-013. (Note: this place had a lot of pretty girls sitting in groups of 2 & 3 on the upstairs outside patio) She showed up and I was pleasantly surprised. She looked better than her photos and her body was stacked. Face was a 6.5-7 and her body was a 8.5-9. I'm into it! We drink a couple sakes, eat, chat and then try to figure out where to go next. Its Sunday night and I mention that we can just go over to my place and hang out a little longer there as I have a bottle of vodka and some mixers (ALWAYS do). Plus she wants to "see what the apartment I rented looks like". She agrees and we go back. Upstairs for 2 minutes and I start making out with her. She stays for like an hour and a half and I'm sucking on her tits and shes getting SUPER worked up. She squirms, I press, she squirms, I press...eventually she jumps up and says she has to go but wants to see me tomorrow. I tried it all but I didn't see her breaking that night.

Monday night:

Monday night I looked online at all the clubs, etc and they were all closed and it didn't seem like shit was going on. Monday nights in my experience are the worst night on a worldwide level. She decided that she wanted to cook for me which of course I had no problem with. She picked me up and drove me to her apartment and whipped up some fish and drank some vino.
[Image: attachment.jpg10912]   
Ended up hammering her for a while and boy was she crazy! Eyes rolling back in her head the second I touched her, violent BJ, it was wild and good times!

The next morning she drove me to my apartment so I could pack my shit and then she took me to the airport and sent me off. Well done woman!

Overall experience:

I had a good time in Goiania and 2 in 5 nights isn't bad but I still left with an incomplete feeling. The whole butchered Friday night and the carnage carrying over to Saturday night left me upset about what could of been. Also the fact that I lost all my good prospects from Thursday night in a drunken stupor also contributed to this. Despite me getting laid that night! The place pretty much sucks during the day but thats OK because the apartment I had was very nice and let me focus on work during the day. St. Marista at night has tons of restaurant/bars with big patios and good people watching.

Goiania is a place that you can definitely do well but I think having a couple solid wingmen would help tremendously. With that, I would go down early to St. Marista, sit outside at the popular restaurants and eat and drink your way into the evening debauchery while chatting up hot girls in the process. This is the way to do it properly and I will come back with a couple of my boys from Rio and really conquer this place!

Dope map feature.

We should start making that a standard (and I don't mean that overrated hotel chain by André Balazs either).

Quote: (04-04-2013 04:30 PM)Qwest Wrote:  

Got them down to 30 but they wouldn't let my wing in because he had flipflops so we left.

I would have shanked him.

Quote: (04-04-2013 04:43 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Dope map feature.

We should start making that a standard (and I don't mean that overrated hotel chain by André Balazs either).

Thanks. Yeah, it will be a standard on most of mine for sure.

Quote: (04-04-2013 04:43 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Got them down to 30 but they wouldn't let my wing in because he had flipflops so we left.

I would have shanked him.

Yeah, it was some BS but we got him spruced up.

Good sheet. I've heard good things about Goiania. You did good, especially considering you were dolo as well. When traveling like that you put yourself in situations that you normally wouldn't experience had you been with your boys, which has pros and cons. Good way to travel though every now and then to break things up a bit. And good call on "transitioning" with the airbnb chick. Cats should never sleep on pipelining. A win is a win as far as your dick can tell!

Upstairs for 2 minutes and I start making out with her. She stays for like an hour and a half and I'm sucking on her tits and shes getting SUPER worked up. She squirms, I press, she squirms, I press...eventually she jumps up and says she has to go but wants to see me tomorrow. I tried it all but I didn't see her breaking that night.

Did you head back out that night?

One of my problems for better or for worse, is I can't give up on a night.

If that happens to me, I throw back on the Custom Suit and head back into the evil of the night.

Sometimes it works, sometimes I wish I would hadn't.

Great report and great bang. I've always wanted to go to this city and it's nice that it has talent. But...

Those cover charges are f'ing insane. 250 R$ is over $100. Is that the gringo price? Club charges in Brazilian clubs are usually steep, but I can't imagine paying that much for a club anywhere in the world. Do they think they're Vegas?

Now that's a datasheet!!

Quote: (04-04-2013 06:13 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Did you head back out that night?

One of my problems for better or for worse, is I can't give up on a night.

If that happens to me, I throw back on the Custom Suit and head back into the evil of the night.

Sometimes it works, sometimes I wish I would hadn't.

I did not. I will often do that also but the fact it was Sunday night didn't have me excited and it was about 1AM already when she left. I know Cafe De La Musique had something going on that night but I saw on their FB it was over at 11 or 12.

Quote: (04-04-2013 06:20 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Great report and great bang. I've always wanted to go to this city and it's nice that it has talent. But...

Those cover charges are f'ing insane. 250 R$ is over $100. Is that the gringo price? Club charges in Brazilian clubs are usually steep, but I can't imagine paying that much for a club anywhere in the world. Do they think they're Vegas?

Thanks.

Agreed, f'n stupid prices. I don't think it was the gringo price because Pacha was charging R$200 at this hour also and the GM there was on my d*$k after befriending him Thursday night so I know he wasn't playing me. I only paid $R100 but I still had to switch the mindset on that because I paid $R60 for all you could drink a couple nights before.

The prices definitely changed dramatically based on the hour and how many people they had inside. I noticed this in a few places in Brazil and I'm pretty sure its tied to the club fire down in Porto Alegre. They seem to actually be somewhat concerned with how many people are inside now. Well concerned maybe not, but now if you want in when its crowded you just have to pay a stupid price. In Rio one night (also late arrival) at the hottest club currently, we paid $R250/person but you could drink towards it so we just got bottle service. Steep it is, but if I know that's all I am paying all night I can deal with it for a great Saturday night.

I think around 11PM the cover at both Pacha and Villa Mix were around R$100 for guys. The girl I banged on Thursday went to Villa Marista after I was told R$250, and she and her girlfriend paid $R100 to get in.

How safe would you say Goiania is relative to other cities you've been in Brazil?

Kinda wild girls are paying $R100 just to party in what seems to be a second-tier city.

I´ve been to Goiania recently, so I decided to take some time to revise the good Data Sheet posted by our friend. It´s time to stop sucking info from you guys and contribute with some usefull knowledge. Here it is:

GOIANIA DATA SHEET REVISED 2013

Goiania is located right in the center of Brazil, about 200km from the Capital, Brasilia. The city itself attract few tourists, since theres not much to do there. Those who adventure in this "not very known" city will be surprised by the quality of the local talent.

Different from Brasilia and the other cities around the central Brazil, Goiania has very beautifull girls. The competition can be fearced, since the city attracts man from the surrouding areas, like Brasilia. Most guys, on the other hand, occupy themselves getting drunk, since Goiania has a huge drinking culture. The best option is to meet girls before going to the clubs, Dont worry, I´ll get there.

Eventough the city isnt too big, finding accomodation can be a problem, since it lacks option. If you are not driving (I assume most of us wont rent a car) it is important to base yourself in a central neighbourhood. For hotels I suggest:
Tamadare Inn (Best Western) or Ibis Hotel - both have decent prices.
Avalon hotel or any hotel in the Anhanguera Avenue will cost much less, but the neighborhood is not the safest and the quality will drop, you get what you pay for, right?
If you are willing to spend a little extra theres the Mercure, Castro Hotel or Confort Inn.

Day game: Your best option, for sure. All the popular bars are located within walking distance from each other (except for one bar that I cant recall the name...). The best bar is, without doubt, Saccaria Bar. If you arrive early (before 4pm) you can get a good table, if you arrive too late you will probably have to seat on the upper floor, where, usually, there are fewer people. Right in front Saccaria theres Piquira´s, another excelent option. I hear food in Piquira´s is better, but didnt eat there.
Even the heat of 30+ degrees is commom to see bottles of vodka and redbull, even in tables where there are only girls. This proves those people are not kidding around! Walking to other tables and introducing yourself is tottaly acceptable. The best option is to get a phone number and arrange a date latter (if you do so, you will also avoid the clubs, where entrance fees and drinks are highly overpriced).

Night game: If you dont have a date, or if you want to see the nightlife for yourself, Goiania have excelent night options. Here is where I did best (note that I have been to Goiania only from thursday to sunday):
1 - Villa Mix: ARRIVE EARLY. Even if theres no queue outside you should go in. Theres always something happening there. Be advised that the music sucks really hard, its sertanejo all night long. The quality of girls, on the other hand, is superb. If you are a drinker, I suggest you share a bottle with someone, its less expensive than ordering doses. Also, the shinning bucket with ice, red bull and a bottle seens to attract girls.
2 - Pacha: It plays eletronic styles, wich attract girls. If you are there in a good night you see Goiania´s finest. The music is a little less annoying, but I have to say that girls enjoy Sertanejo (brazillian country) better, and vibe on Sertanejo just makes it easir to mingle with the girls.

I never been to Royal, but heard excelent things. Maybe its a good second option.
Around May Goiania hosts a costume party (http://www.festadafantasia.net). The pictures on the website speak for themselves).

The bottonline is: Go to Goiania and see for yourself!

100 R$ is $50 US. That's still insane.

I remember Brazilian clubs. The ratios were merely average, and they aren't the easiest in the world to pick up. You just don't get a lot of value for that.

In the Romanian city I"m in, the most elite club is $7. Drinks are $5. For $50 you can get smashed and have the time of your life.

Quote: (04-05-2013 10:17 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

100 R$ is $50 US. That's still insane.

I remember Brazilian clubs. The ratios were merely average, and they aren't the easiest in the world to pick up. You just don't get a lot of value for that.

In the Romanian city I"m in, the most elite club is $7. Drinks are $5. For $50 you can get smashed and have the time of your life.

Agreed, its still a pretty ridiculous price. I think if its earlier and you are fluent in Portuguese or at least good enough you can often negotiate that to include consumption so then it basically just becomes a minimum tab which changes the price completely. I also think these higher prices are their way of combating ridiculous crowds in the clubs since the fire. I was in Brazil back in November before the fire and I don't remember the prices being as high.

Will have to get some intel from you on Romania as it looks like I will be there mid May or beginning of June. Those prices sound very appealing!

Quote: (04-05-2013 05:04 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

How safe would you say Goiania is relative to other cities you've been in Brazil?

Kinda wild girls are paying $R100 just to party in what seems to be a second-tier city.

It seemed pretty safe to me for the most part. I was never worried at all walking around, jogging at night, etc. I did hear from more than a few people though that crime is on the rise pretty quickly because the city is growing rapidly and you have a lot of wealthy individuals moving there because its a large city with good infrastructure, is relatively safe, and is cheap compared to other large Brazilian cities. As some examples, the chick I banged who tried to rent me the apartment had a new car and it had a blank cover plate where a radio would be. She said it would get stolen quick so she just has no music in the car.

One of the CS girls who took me to the party was telling me her dad has had two cars stolen in the past 6 months.

All in all, I think they do have a problem to a certain degree but I didn't really see it or feel it as you can in many other places.

They are paying R$100 because the scene is LIVE and they have nothing else to do. Drinking, partying culture there...

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/cit...ty=Goiania

I have no idea whether the link I posted is accurate but with an average wage of $625 a month it does seem somewhat fishy that discos are consistently trying to get OP to pay $100 and up to get in. That is absolutely insane. Being a nightclub owner in Brazil sounds like a dream come true at those rates.

In my city in Canada I don't think I've ever seen cover above $10 barring a major band / Dj is in attendance. In Cuba I paid 25 dollars once and other than that 1-10 dollars.

I can't ever imagine paying that kind of money to get into a night club.

One thing I always do beforehand is ask people around me how much something costs before entering a nightclub / before buying drinks in a venue I'm not familiar with abroad. That way I don't get taken for a ride. Also, when I get taxi's I tell them the price I will pay rather than ask how much as they will rip you off 99.99% of the time.

Overall, sounds like a good trip but at the prices quoted I can't see myself going there as I don't think the value could be good enough for the money spent.

Very insightful post. I'm looking forward to your reports about other Brazilian cities visited as I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Those cover charges are...outrageous.

Quote: (04-06-2013 03:42 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Very insightful post. I'm looking forward to your reports about other Brazilian cities visited as I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Those cover charges are...outrageous.

brazil has strong economy and, eventough most people dont make much money, theres a large portion of the population that earn good wages and are willing to spend money on enterteinment, specially singles from 25-35 years of age. Brazil is, in deed, expensive. Sometimes more expensive than western europe and definitly more expensive than USA

Quote: (04-06-2013 06:13 PM)Chapulin Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2013 03:42 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

brazil has strong economy and, eventough most people dont make much money, theres a large portion of the population that earn good wages and are willing to spend money on enterteinment, specially singles from 25-35 years of age. Brazil is, in deed, expensive. Sometimes more expensive than western europe and definitly more expensive than USA

Makes perfect sense. Outside of Rio/Sampa, I imagine monthly rent in the other Brazilian cities is more reasonable than Western Europe. Entertainment wise via gastronomy and nightlife, yeah I'd say Brazil is more expensive. Only been to three BRL cities thus far as 1) Rio could've been very expensive, but I did all the cheap stuff 2) Floripa - yeah it's overpriced here, and 3) Porto Alegre - very reasonable.

Also keep in mind that unmarried professionals age 25-35 still live at home with their parents so that is why they are willing to shell out at overpriced trendy restaurants & nightclubs like none other.

Great datasheet and bang!

When I roll solo here in Brazil I usually only go into one single venue that night because of the club charges. So I need an accurate booty awareness of the girls that are in based on the line alone, hoping inside has talents as well.

R$ 250 for a charge is way too expensive. Never been to Goiania, though, but I don't think it's better than Balneário Camboriú - SC which has a nice beach (Ipanema alike), Bali Hai nearby, Green Valley and Shed Western Bar in the R$ 50-100 range, except during Green Valley's big EDM festivals which then goes up to R$ 1,000 for the whole weekend.

One thing I hate is the fucking flanelinha ("car watcher"), they are everywhere and sometimes charge R$ 20-30. It sucks when rolling solo multiple times a week, you can't change venues without spending a lot of money.

...don't give them the money for car watching?

Quote: (04-09-2013 10:05 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

...don't give them the money for car watching?

Too risky. They get an attitute and will probably scratch your car if you don't pay at the end, or postpone it until you go back there next time even if it's a different flanelinha, they have a black-list. Been there, had car key-scratched. That's fucking infuriating.

Very good report about this out of the beaten tracks city. There is a popular saying in Brasil that literally translates: "If beautiful women were flowers, then Goiania would be a garden". This is of course very exaggerated, but admittedly, the ratio of hot girls is higher in Goiania than in Rio, BH, ect and IMO even higher than in the southern states.

About accommodation, the Castro's Park is the best hotel in town and definitely worth a stay if you have the financial means and if you want to treat yourself. The swimming pool is enjoyable (some local upper-class girls take a six months subscription during summer months) and the Saturday buffet feijoada is the meeting point of Goiania's upper class community. You will undoubtedly impress your prospects by staying there. I stayed about three weeks at the Castro and have good memories of the place.

Im going to Goiania the day after tomorrow. For those in the area, this entire month Goiania is holding an annual rodeo festival that takes place during the weekends. It is usually good partying.

Quote: (05-16-2013 07:46 AM)Ramone Wrote:  

It is usually good partying.

It is surely fun. I like the country & western culture/atmosphere of the Goias state - it's not called "the brasilian Texas" for nothing.

As a side note, the world's biggest annual rodeo occurs in Barretos, near Ribeiro Preto (SP), during July. West of the Sao Paulo state also has a strong "cowboy" culture.

Porto Alegre and Goiania are the best cities in Brazil for a mix of quality, ratio and easyness of the girls, sure.

About VillaMix, you have to enter in the website and put your name in the list (for dicount) and arrive early.

Different from Rio, almost in all the clubs the price begins with X at 22:00 and at 1:00 if it is packed it can be 2X or 3X. The only positive thing is if the price rises it is because the place is getting full. At Pacha and VillaMix each half an hour the price rises a little!

Quote: (05-16-2013 07:46 AM)Ramone Wrote:  

Im going to Goiania the day after tomorrow. For those in the area, this entire month Goiania is holding an annual rodeo festival that takes place during the weekends. It is usually good partying.

Pecauria de Goiania is a big party, almost all the clubs are temporary closed and open a "Pecuaria Club" inside the party. But they are really overpriced, and only the kids go. You will find a lot of chicks from 18-23.

Pacha and Royal closed some weeks ago. Take them out of the list.

I personally don't like the Pecuaria. But you can go there on Friday and see how it is and decide to come back on Saturday or not. If you prefer other options send me a PM, I can tell you where to go. There are some places not on the list of the data sheet.