rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The First Milestone In Becoming A Man:moving out of your parents home.

Great article..totally agree with that!

http://www.returnofkings.com/8013/the-fi...ming-a-man

at least in my case...living with my parents i become totally fucked because i have no logistics

I read this article when it was first posted, thought it was great. It really is necessary to move out in order to develop your independence.

I lived my first year of college in the dorms. It was great for the experience, although I never took advantage of logistics and not once did I pull a girl, I was still a big newbie. I screwed up some chances, and failed to capitalize on others. At one point a girl I had been flirting with all night agreed to come back to my room after a party and we walked back together, but I just changed my mind for some unknown reason and just took her number and walked her home to her dorm (which was right beside mine) when I could have just taken her to my room..

Now I am in second year and had to live at home due to financial reasons. Not a bad commute, an hour max each way, during which I can get some reading done. I finally got my license, so I am able to drive down on campus bar nights and such. I have actually developed my skillset with girls and have actually been able to pull a few times. Either to my car or to her house from the club.

It would have been amazing to have my own place away from parents, logistics would be 10x better. But at the moment getting girls to take me home by offering to drive them back so we can 'kiss and talk' has been working. Logistics are what you make them to be.

Having said that, I am planning on moving out permanently within 2-3 years or so. Will report back on logistical changes then.

Quote: (04-04-2013 01:14 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I read this article when it was first posted, thought it was great. It really is necessary to move out in order to develop your independence.

I lived my first year of college in the dorms. It was great for the experience, although I never took advantage of logistics and not once did I pull a girl, I was still a big newbie. I screwed up some chances, and failed to capitalize on others. At one point a girl I had been flirting with all night agreed to come back to my room after a party and we walked back together, but I just changed my mind for some unknown reason and just took her number and walked her home to her dorm (which was right beside mine) when I could have just taken her to my room..

Now I am in second year and had to live at home due to financial reasons. Not a bad commute, an hour max each way, during which I can get some reading done. I finally got my license, so I am able to drive down on campus bar nights and such. I have actually developed my skillset with girls and have actually been able to pull a few times. Either to my car or to her house from the club.

It would have been amazing to have my own place away from parents, logistics would be 10x better. But at the moment getting girls to take me home by offering to drive them back so we can 'kiss and talk' has been working. Logistics are what you make them to be.

Having said that, I am planning on moving out permanently within 2-3 years or so. Will report back on logistical changes then.
2-3 years is a long time my friend [Image: smile.gif]

Moving out is hit and miss. For players, you have to move out to smash on a regular basis. While going to school, I would stay at home as long as possible. I personally didn't work during my short time at school. I wouldn't recommend working if you dont have to. Work-study on the other hand is cool. Stay home as long as you can, enjoy the free food and being rent free. You have about 70+ years on this earth and will probably work 50 years. No need to rush into the shitty ratrace we call work.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.