rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will Galnuc work on my case ?

Ok, so today I bought Roosh's day game. I read from intro thru closing. Im amazed by how smart Roosh's model is. I have to say he got really good hustle. But regarding my particular case as being an asian male. I don't believe the closing part would work for me because it seems to lack heavy attraction building works. I wanna hear you guys opinion on this.

As an asian male, stand 5'9'' , muscular built , good looking, I consider myself at least slightly above average on the outside. But Asian men are not found sexually attractive by non asian women. I think Roosh's Galnuc game works good enuff if you are a white man cuz with the little comfort and attraction you build with her, she would consider you as a potential mating/dating partner already. But to an asian male, I sorta think I need to land some heavy attraction builder after she ask me personal questions. I use to play direct game and I am good at talking and flirting ( Im a street sales man ) but I most girls that heavily flirt with me would still flake. Do you guys think the Galnuc will work for me, it seems to only build a very little bit attraction, and the attraction seems belonging to the social catergory instead of the romantic one.

[Image: troll.gif]

Guess what race Roosh is?

Quote: (04-01-2013 11:06 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

Guess what race Roosh is?

What race Roosh is? Male of any race are found more attractive than asian when it comes to non asian women.

Why don't you go out and try it?

[Image: Banhammer.gif]

Quote: (04-01-2013 11:17 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Why don't you go out and try it?

I just bought the book, I will try it as soon as done reading.

Wow, banned already, was like a guy who bought a Hayabusa and got creamed his first few hundred yards driving.

What on earth is galnuc?

Why was he banned?

Quote: (04-01-2013 11:55 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Wow, banned already, was like a guy who bought a Hayabusa and got creamed his first few hundred yards driving.

Hey OP, if you're still reading this, one of my best wingmen is Korean and he kills it with white girls. Why? Oh yeah, because he's not a race troll and has an awesome personality.

Case closed.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

ART?