rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to easily get the latest popular songs

So I find it really frustrating. I'll be out at a bar or club or just driving listening to the radio and some song comes on that I dig and I can't always get the name at the moment for whatever reason.

Sometimes I use an app called Shazam on my iPhone that listens to the song and gives you the artist and title. I can roll back the history in the app when I get home and download the songs one at a time. It works ok for the most part. It's just annoying having to whip out my phone and mess with Shazam at the bar. I have better shit to do while I'm out.

The best way I found so far though is this...

Go to Pirate Bay and search for "Top Songs 2013" or whatever year it happens to be. You'll get a list that looks like this.

[Image: s5TOTEz.jpg?1]

If you notice they constantly update the top songs by a recent date. It's easy to grab the torrent of the most recent Pop, Rock, Country or Rap songs out there.

Once it's on you're PC just drag and drop to your iPod or other device. Just delete the songs that you don't want.

If you have any better ways please share.

Team Nachos

I don't mind downloading them one by one. I mean, it's usually only one that catches my attention at the time.

I use this torrent site for most of my downloads, it has a nice sorting system with trending torrents.