rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ibiza bitches!!!

Ibiza bitches!!!

So I met this guy, friend of a new friend, he used to own nautilus in riga, latvia but closed down last year. It was one of the top clubs for 7 years or so, plus the guy owns a few radio stations to promote it. Any way cool guy, we hit it off, he is going to Ibiza middle of July. Apparently he hooked up a girl he knows with a job there, she now imports girls from Riga to dance go-go and be show dancers etc... she owes him big so we are set up at most of the clubs, and hopefully with girls too..... nice [Image: smile.gif] He has the line on a nice 2brm apt so thats out of the way.

What I need are any tips tricks, info you guys have on Ibiza, on the ground intel not some shit some travel magazine made up in his hotel room.

thanks... [Image: smile.gif]

Ibiza bitches!!!

I spent about 5 nights in Ibiza. There are 2 main party cities on the Island. Ibiza City, and San Antonio. Ibiza city has like 5 famous mega clubs where the top DJ's in the world come to perform. Its more expensive and has more of a Spanish crowd. San Antonio has a younger crowd with many British girls (many of which were actually hot, despite the stereotype). San Antonio is obviously easier to get laid in.

Ibiza bitches!!!

Ibiza still reigns supreme as a summer party hot spot.From the last weekend in May to mid September the blanca island plays host to dirty pretty things from across the world.

Ibiza bitches!!!

it's also a breeding ground for STDs. lots of drunk fat british chix.

Ibiza bitches!!!

Quote: (06-16-2010 06:18 AM)clr Wrote:  

So I met this guy, friend of a new friend, he used to own nautilus in riga, latvia but closed down last year. It was one of the top clubs for 7 years or so, plus the guy owns a few radio stations to promote it. Any way cool guy, we hit it off, he is going to Ibiza middle of July. Apparently he hooked up a girl he knows with a job there, she now imports girls from Riga to dance go-go and be show dancers etc... she owes him big so we are set up at most of the clubs, and hopefully with girls too..... nice [Image: smile.gif] He has the line on a nice 2brm apt so thats out of the way.

What I need are any tips tricks, info you guys have on Ibiza, on the ground intel not some shit some travel magazine made up in his hotel room.

thanks... [Image: smile.gif]
I lived there for 15 years and the best advise would be to follow your instincts. It is really easy to find your way around, do not miss Pasha`s disco it is wild. Eidoos77. [Image: banana.gif][Image: sleepy.gif][Image: banana.gif]