rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Delete]

[Delete]

[Delete]

The situation is beta... you meet two chicks, write about them immediately, add them to your FB, and are now considering apologizing.

[Delete]

Depends.

Were they fat?

Either way, gossiping on Facebook about people you've met is a very girly thing. I don't think you should be doing it in the future.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Delete]

They were on the soon-to-be-chubby side. I weren't really gossiping about them, more about the diet of american girls.

This is a real no win situation. I want those pictures.

[Delete]

Unless you plan on banging them, troll the fuck out of them.

[Delete]

I'll never see them again in my life. They live in the midwest. I'm never going.

They do have photos of me though. And I've seen what you guys are capable of.

[Delete]

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:50 AM)freshcream Wrote:  

I'll never see them again in my life. They live in the midwest. I'm never going.

They do have photos of me though. And I've seen what you guys are capable of.

You think these chicks give two shits about you. Don't worry about it. You're never seeing them again. You shouldn't care.

[Delete]

Post their pictures here and they wont be upset about that little facebook thing anymore

[Delete]

I'm with Mech on this.

[Delete]

haha, they haven't really done anything to me though. I'll try to give them a real apology, get my pictures and call it quits.

[Delete]

They were surprisingly mature about it. I don't think they deserve any bad treatment, just apologize.

[Delete]

Freshcream,

Don't spend another second thinking about it planning any response to this. Just move on to things that move your your life in the right direction.

[Delete]

Just change the goalposts. You weren't talking about them, for some reason those food items just came to mind when you were thinking of the crap you saw some kids eat.

[Delete]

WTF are/is kokosboller?

[Delete]

Quote: (04-01-2013 10:30 AM)HeyPete Wrote:  

WTF are/is kokosboller?
It's probably some American copy candy bar from Norway like the Kvik Lunge (kit kat bar)
[attachment=10834]

[Delete]

Yeah man, she wrote that response quite well.. Could've been a lot worse, just be done with it Facebook isn't worth shit. I'm always imagining a status that would be a red pill gospel masterpiece, but it never works out, not to say you should stop, just for me, I know would attract so much negative attention. Anyways, good luck man.

[Delete]

Bro, a huge thing I have learned, and one of the biggest things I have taken from the Red Pill, is to own your actions. Fuck other people, but you are the only person who can control yourself.

I do not know the exact details, but it seems like you should own your mistake. Those messages that they sent were extremely mature, not emotional, but they called you out anyway.

My 2 cents is to do what you need to do and swallow your pride. Seems like you exaggerated (lied) and they are calling you out with out being emotional crazy chicks. I say go with your gut but I, nor should anyone else judge you for your decision. Go with your instincts, and you would not have posted this if you thought blowing them out was correct.

sylo

[Delete]

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:00 AM)freshcream Wrote:  

It would be easy to just apologize and be done with it, but trolling can be fun too.

Just ignore the messages and carry on as if you've never received them.

DO NOT APOLOGISE, that will give them permission to harass you, possibly even report you to facebook as a cyberbully. Neither is it worth your time to troll them. You said your say about their diet, and if they have nothing worthwhile to contribute, there is no point in engaging them in conversation.

Just go silent on them for a while, then go ahead and ask for the pics.

[Delete]

So you publicly mocked American's diets because two girls drank a Snapple and ate a Cliff energy bar? They weren't even fat but in your own words "on the soon-to-be-chubby side." Then you passive aggressively invite them to be your Facebook friends so you could use their pictures and they find out about it. They both write you a reasonable and friendly private letter, invite you to their country, and you post it here asking if you should troll them?

This post says a lot more about you then them. Why are you being so passive aggressive? What, exactly, are you trying to prove?

[Delete]

From the google which gives all Scandinavian results, it appears that a kokosboller is basically a donut hole

[Delete]

The OP is from Norway. His behavior is the exact reason I got more tail in that country anyplace else. The girls wanted something else. No offense to Freshcream though.

[Delete]

Quote: (04-01-2013 01:21 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

So you publicly mocked American's diets because two girls drank a Snapple and ate a Cliff energy bar? They weren't even fat but in your own words "on the soon-to-be-chubby side." Then you passive aggressively invite them to be your Facebook friends so you could use their pictures and they find out about it. They both write you a reasonable and friendly private letter, invite you to their country, and you post it here asking if you should troll them?

This post says a lot more about you then them. Why are you being so passive aggressive? What, exactly, are you trying to prove?

A lot of Europeans are just like this guy- they seem to a have a serious inferiority complex relative to the US and respond by being snide, passive aggressive, and being nice to Americans faces but insulting them behind their back.

The girls showed who had the class and good manners in this case

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

[Delete]

Is anyone else getting the vibe that both these girls would be down for his D? If they thought he was a beta they would've shouted at him and stuff, plus they say stuff like "I realize that our personalities may not have been a perfect match, but I did enjoy your company in Santo Domingo" and "feel free to simply ask me - or make the U.S. your next destination on your world tour!"

My guess is that they got hurt because they liked him and don't like being judged.

[Delete]

I banged one of them. And the other one sent me that message.

I was in weird headspace when I wrote this. I honestly don't know why I care. I think it is because what I did was mean, and If I don't apologize that makes me an asshole. Do I want to be an asshole? Is that the next step?

I kinda was an asshole when I banged the least drunk sister. Man, two big presidentes knocked them out. The glass of red wine finished them off. Hilarious.

[Delete]

Quote: (04-01-2013 01:21 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Yeah, man, I'm not trying to defend American girls.

But this guy is a freaking jag off.

Plus he punks out the minute they confront him.

American women > European men?