rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many schools have you attended throughout your scholastic career?

An idea popped into my head while I was falling asleep last night. I need you guys to help me gather some unscientific data by divulging the number of times you transfered to a new school from pre school until college.

For your number to change, you must have transfered to a new school where you didn't know anyone and you had 0 friends.

I've attended nine different schools since pre-k.

Elementary school, highschool and university. Didn't really have friends in any of them.

I think I have a BFA (Best Fucking Alpha) degree.

I need to edit this somehow.

Perhaps I should have asked about school districts. My number would still be nine, but guys like WC would be at one or two?

Two elementary schools, Two Highschools and now doing my last grade online. I often got bored after a year at a school finding it to be a horrible and boring experience.
I think I have constantly posted and complained about the modern public education system, hugely inefficient and a breeding ground for indoctrination of cultural Marxism.

Still undecided on if I should continue on to university in the fall.

Using the OP's criteria of: For your number to change, you must have transfered to a new school where you didn't know anyone and you had 0 friends.

5th Grade - My family moved from the inter-city to the suburbs. I was in a new neighborhood and at a new school. (+1)

5th & 6th grade was spent at elementary then grades 7th, 8th & 9th was at a separate junior-high school, but since students from my elementary went to same junior-high school as myself, that means that I did not have zero friends, so.....(+0)

Grades 10th, 11th & 12th was at a separate high school, but since students from my junior-high school went to same high school as myself, that means that I did not have zero friends, so.....(+0)

College....went to a school out of my home state (Michigan State), so I started with zero friends. Nobody else from my high-school went to my college that year. (+1)

Now the following, I do not know how the OP would classify this....board, help out.

While living in the DC area (3 years after undergrad), I took a graduate course at American University. The ONLY people I knew were 2 of my co-workers who also were taking evening classes there and we all were from the same engineering team at work. Do co-workers count?

Took another graduate course at Towson University (in Maryland). I knew absolutely nobody there but that changed soon because those undergrad college chicks were basically flirting with me (being older and a grad student) any chance they could. (+1)

Finished my master's degree online (U-Wisconsin). I didn't know anyone and only met some of them during weekend on-campus seminars once a semester. (+1)

I guess the total is 4 but I will wait to see what the board thinks based on my history.

12-20.. Can't really count, so I said many. A few different elementary, a couple different juniior high schools, 3 different high schools, like 7 junior colleges, 1 undergrad, 2 grad schools

1. Kindergarten
2. Grade 1
3. Grade 2
4. Grade 3
5. Grade 4, 5, 6
6. Grade 7
7. Grade 8, 9, 10
8. Grade 11
9. Grade 12, 13
10. 1st year University
11. Modeling School

High school, and two different colleges. I never went to grade/middle school.

I stayed in the same school district my whole k-12 career. My middle school consisted of multiple elementary schools and my high school from a few middle schools. So I basically had the same friends while making more friends from other parts of town as I aged.

I went out of state for college where I knew no one when I got there. I transferred last year to another university where I know quite a few people. I have made a lot of friends and met tons of people at both.