rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She's visiting the town and staying at her friend's

This scenario happened numerous times and I still have no clue how to succeed. So basically I approach a group of girls in the pub, and it turns out that one of them lives in some other city and just came over for the weekend to visit her old friend(s) from the school days or whatever. How do I isolate either the host or the guest chick?
I think the guest girl might be up for some vacation sex, but she has already planned and agreed to stay over with her host, so it feels really out of place suggesting afterparties etc.
The host chick is also quite committed, she can't just disappear and leave her poor friend clueless in an unfamiliar town. Besides, this is their reunion, so I would feel guilty taking them apart.
Play friendly and somehow try to sneak my way into their apartment, hoping for some action? The good old trick "I'm gonna sleep on the couch" won't work, because the guest chick is there. Besides, it's girls' night, the get-together and talk about good old days time.

Its very unlikely that one could pull this off. I have tried several times and was successful only once. And the circumstances were different: I was staying in a dorm and the friend of a friend who lives in the same dorm was visiting. Anyway, we had a party at my place which went on till quite late. My friend decides to leave at some point and the girl wanted to stay. Waited till everyone has left and then got the bang. Austrian chick..tall, blonde and with a body to die for. Credit to my friend who winged for me. There is nothing better than having a well-connected female wing.

You need a wing-man. [Image: thumb.gif]
Bang them at their place.

Team Nachos

Very hard. The time I had success, she was swooning over me at first sight and basically ditched her friend and she ordered a taxi back to my place where we smashed all night. Crazy stories, I dont know why she was so horny (for me?). I wouldn't call it DownToFuck, but DeterminedToFuck

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.