rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

August trip Argentina, Peru, or Columbia?

Anyone going or interested in going to Argentina, Peru or Columbia in the middle of August?

August is dead smack of winter in Argentina, so expect it to be very cold. However, if fucking snow bunnies next to a fireplace is your thing, I suggest a trip to Bariloche in August with a hottie from Cordoba.

Colombia has a few events going on in august; the most important is the flower festival in Medellin. Kind of like a summertime carnival: sex, parties and more sex.

Peru, it's Peru. Nothing special that has not been mentioned already if you dig through archives.

Argentina is going to be cold and depressing, I'd also suggest Colombia.

Thanks that is some helpfull info, I guess I am probably going to head to Medellin for 7 days. Is this a good spot to go solo?

Quote: (06-14-2010 05:36 PM)Hard2Handle Wrote:  

Thanks that is some helpfull info, I guess I am probably going to head to Medellin for 7 days. Is this a good spot to go solo?

UUmmm..how shall I say this - FUCK YEAH!!

Argentina: Love it, excellent country, but forget about pussy. Also, too cold right now.

Medellin: All around awesome. Girls, geography, value, food. I loved it all.

Quote: (06-14-2010 05:36 PM)Hard2Handle Wrote:  

Be prepared to be disappointed...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1864-page-2.html

Argentina - Sounds like the weather will be cold and the women are supposedly even colder.

Peru - Easy women but not nearly as attractive (on average) as Colombianas.

Colombia - Seems like this is your ticket. Haven't been there yet, but from what I've read you can't really go wrong with any of the top 5 cities (Bogota, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, or Cartagena).

Chances are good I'll be in either Cali, Barranquilla, or Cartagena in August. Just trying to see where I can get the best deal on quality Spanish courses.

-LS