rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

edited due to privacy concerns

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (03-28-2013 10:56 AM)CJ_W Wrote:  

I used to live in Tokyo for about five years, teaching English and trying to run a business in the entertainment industry (clubs and whatnot) I came back to L.A. in December of last year to create a nearly infinite income stream in real estate. But I decided that. . well I really really really hate L.A. and I am looking to go back, soon I'll start working to earn enough money to go back.

Please tell us more about this near infinite income stream you decided to abandon...and how you don't have enough money to go back to Japan.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Man is it me or the sense of entitlement of americunts is also spreading to american guys too now! Listen, if you already have 5 years experience in teaching in Japan, then use your existing contacts, just a thought, hey? Not hating on you man, but just an observation. All the best to you in finding a free ride to Nippon.

Oh and yeah do tell us about the infinite steam of real estate income that you left behind.

Quote:Quote:

I need help mostly in finding a Job that can sponsor my visa and/or pay for my flight over.

Quote:Quote:

Please tell us more about this near infinite income stream you decided to abandon...and how you don't have enough money to go back to Japan.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Exactly, had the same thought followed by [Image: troll.gif]