rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Entrepreneurial: Anyone STRONG in web and app design?

I have been writing a business plan and website requirements for a start-up I am jumping into that allows you to work independently of your location.

I have a business management background and am first looking to see if there are any other entrepreneurial minded people who are technically proficient in website, app, and graphic design.

If I cannot find a partner who is technically proficient I will just use a freelancer to develop the site for me.

If you are interested or know someone who would be then send me a PM and I can give you more deets.

What kind of website? HTML, CSS, JS only or a functional web application using asp.net or php? Do you just want to show your work with a multiple page website, or you want a portal with user accounts, blogs, forums?

I could do the first for you if you just want to show your work to clients and I could update it for you when you need it, but I wouldn't have time for the web app, it would require a few weeks. Send me a PM with your requirements and we will see.

Unless there's a HUGE benefit to having a partner, just use freelancers for that stuff.

If you do well, you'll get to keep all the profits. I'd rather shell out cash for a freelancer than have a partner, in most cases.

Also, unless you're seeking funding, business plans are a waste of time.

well if you try to find someone in U.S, it will be pretty expensive. (eg: american handyman would refuse to work under $50 an hour while some latino guy would gladly work for $20 an hour)

how much would it cost to build a website like etsy.com?
I am sure I can find someone who can build it for $5000 easy.

I'm keen to know what the idea is.